Do You Answer The Door When You're Home Alone?

Guest meiming8

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bgirlxstylistic

nooo

my mommy & daddy says not to, unless im expecting someone.

anyway, i dont even bother.. cuz half the people who knock are jehovas witnesses'

LOOL, & i dont like dealing w/ their half hour lectures.. :(

Guest Kiss Me

I always answer the door. I check before opening it. If its a stranger, I only open the door enough to stick my face out a little and my body behind it so that I can shut it just in case anything does happen. LOL

Guest greenstripez

Nope, it's too dangerous nowadays. And I'm rarely "home alone". There are 13 people living in our house.

Guest Sweet_Asian819

I'm not even allowed to answer the door when I'm home alone.

If someone [friend or family] was to come to my house, they need to call that they're close by or in front of the house.

Guest screamxlove

The house I'm living in right now has a glass door, so I can see who's at the door before I can even walk down the stairs. Before, I would just look through the peep hole and if I recognize the person, I'll open. Other than that, no one's home :x

I still don't answer the door whenever it's a relative of mine though.

I like pissing them off :)

Guest stephyx

im a REALLY paranoid person, and when i hear stories like about robbers pretending to be cops or something, i get even more paranoid. so no. i dont even bother looking out the door. i like..look out another door and see what kind of car there driving. if they even drove one.

(and there was also a case that some guy almost robbed this one womans house in my neighborhood, and that was supposedly like a week ago, which makes me even more more paranoid lol)

Guest Hongki.love

I don't answer the door. x] My parents always tell me not to, unless it's a friend or family. If it's anyone else, I stay hidden, even if my dog is barking like crazy.

Guest *Melissaa

I first look in the little hole where you can see who's at the door. I won't open it if I don't recognize who's knocking.

Generally, yes.

Well, we have an actual door, and then a screen door so I only open the actual door and see who it is first.

If it's safe then I open the screen door and let them in.

If it's a sales representative of some kind then I usually don't open the screen door and let them talk.. cos we can still see each other so what's the point of opening the door? :]

Haven't had any weird people at my door though.

LOL @ first poster: how old are you? x)

Archived