Se7en & Park Jin Young's Interviews

NY1 exclusive english interviews

It was released 3 days ago, but I don't think this was shared. Please close if it was. Thank You

;)

Se7en's interview about his US single
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tntvgcX3ohk...re=channel_page (pt1)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHMH8i7c8gU...re=channel_page (pt2)

se7enu.jpgse7en1.jpg

JYP's complete interview about Wonder Girls
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2U2vKcilkYI...re=channel_page (pt1)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lAcYydg1z4...re=channel_page (pt2)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGXXPFajchc...re=channel_page (pt3)

jypp.jpg

Guest fenderbender

i fart in your general direction. your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

Guest pantsripkick

i fart in your general direction. your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.
i fart in your face indirectly, so i can kill all fenderbender's parents and your whole generation.

deleted edit, because it was too random.

Guest fenderbender

i fart in your face indirectly, so i can kill all fenderbender's parents and your whole generation.

I adore parties. The clever people never listen, and the stupid people never talk.

Guest ms.incredible

From watching JYP's interview you'd think WG were some of the most amazingly talented girls in Korea, but when you hear them.......:huh:

Guest suejinners

I adore parties. The clever people never listen, and the stupid people never talk.

^ If you two reply to one another one more time, I'll have to warn you both.

Stay on topic.

AAWWW GET IT SE7EN!

My babe just needs better management because Se7en definetly has the potential to gain a good audience in the states.

JYP that man acts like his mini cooper don't stink, I swear if I was G-soul and Jlim I'd bounce out of JYP asap

cuz he is doing them wrong.

Guest CONSTANCE

jyp is very intelligent in choosing his words during the interview, LOVE him! hes a pure genius in the music industry :)

i totally enjoyed his interview, everything that he said i agree with him, nice 8)

Guest i.said.hi

AAWWW GET IT SE7EN!

My babe just needs better management because Se7en definetly has the potential to gain a good audience in the states.

JYP that man acts like his mini cooper don't stink, I swear if I was G-soul and Jlim I'd bounce out of JYP asap

i'm sorry... but i have to disagree with your statement.

ironically, i disagree with

EVERYTHING that you said.

haha.

I have the COMPLETE OPPOSITE view regarding your comment.

lol

i'm sorry... but i have to disagree with your statement.

ironically, i disagree with

EVERYTHING that you said.

haha.

I have the COMPLETE OPPOSITE view regarding your comment.

lol

....That's nice

different strokes for different folks

I still don't get how JYP is a genuis in the music industry, the only good thing he had was Rain

and now all he has is bunch of medicore females trying to break into the states which I know they won't happen unless JYP is paying people off and it wouldnt surprise me.

Guest cee-es-jay

AAWWW GET IT SE7EN!

ehh, i see your point. as much as i love his idol groups now, i do think that g-soul and jlim aren't getting the attention they deserve. they've been w jyp forever and i don't see much progress. same for se7en in yg. man, i freakin love yg but se7en isn't getting anywhere either. i mean, if they are getting somewhere, i apologize. it's just that i haven't seen it for myself.

Guest i.said.hi

....That's nice

I still don't get how JYP is a genuis in the music industry, the only good thing he had was Rain

and now all he has is bunch of medicore females trying to break into the states which I know they won't happen unless JYP is paying people off and it wouldnt surprise me.

haha well everyone does have different opinions so yeah :)

If you do remember, before Rain JYP was known as a solo artist. He wrote and composed all his songs

he was the asian michael jackson! lol back in those days.

oh... before rain, wg, 2pm, 2am, etc..

he had:

Uhm jung hwa's: invite

park ji yoon : adult ceremony (which of course turned her in to a huge huge celeb)

G.O.D (this was during and before bi's debut)

under him byul debuted (although she isn't in jyp, he gave her the head start)

IVY: he trained her for years until she moved on to another company

why he's a genius (or so believed)

is because he gets his artists famous not by their looks but by his songs.

IN ALL HONESTY, G.O.D did not have the looks to compare to HOT or Seckskies

but their song to my mother was a huge hit that allowed them to be famous

Rain as well. My he is not the best looking, double eyelid, high nose guy compared to all the good looking guys.

when rain tried out for companies no one wanted him because of his looks. JYP trained him to have the same confidence as he has today. and let me remind you he got a great start because of the songs.

Then wgs. although a fan, i must say their looks aren't as pretty as the current female groups. but tell me (even if their vocal skills did not show) was a sensational hit causing them to become one of the top groups in korea. afterwards jyp produced so hot, nobody, etc.

ONEDAY, same argument. He also produced a group called NOEL who had the song proposal which was a huge hit.

all in all i believe perspective is different for everyone. some may see him as a genius, others a complete loser.

its just opinion :)

These are mine.

Guest XxSwt Lilo LuverxX

....That's nice

why would JYP pay people off?

im still kinda lost in all this cos apparently thats what JYP seems to do all the time according to you

like when Wondergirls were featured on Perez Hilton there were people sayin he paid Perez

but when other stars got featured noone said anything .. ironic

anyway, Se7en needs some major promotion, YG should do a better job at handling his debut

2 years and his still doin pretty much nothing, mad talent wasted ..

....That's nice

i think he's more of a genius for producing catchy music that stick to ppl and make them crave for more/get addicted to it. maybe jyp-produced music might not be appealing to you/or get you addicted but it did for the masses (obviously) and it also makes the singers more popular as well.

Guest CONSTANCE

If you do remember, before Rain JYP was known as a solo artist. He wrote and composed all his songs

he had:

park ji yoon : adult ceremony (which of course turned her in to a huge huge celeb)

Rain as well. My he is not the best looking, double eyelid, high nose guy compared to all the good looking guys.

when rain tried out for companies no one wanted him because of his looks. JYP trained him to have the same confidence as he has today. and let me remind you he got a great start because of the songs.

Then wgs. although a fan, i must say their looks aren't as pretty as the current female groups. but tell me (even if their vocal skills did not show) was a sensational hit causing them to become one of the top groups in korea. afterwards jyp produced so hot, nobody, etc.

ONEDAY, same argument. He also produced a group called NOEL who had the song proposal which was a huge hit.

all in all i believe perspective is different for everyone. some may see him as a genius, others a complete loser.

These are mine.

COMPLETELY AGREE. JYP KNOWS what is going to work and what isnt.

He was totally the korean michael jackson back in the days, his experience in the music industry is what made so many groups famous.True that not a lot of the artists are all good looking, but their talent is definately shown and the songs that he produces are so catchy, everyone becomes obssessed with it. Look at Tell me and Nobody by WG.. over 2 million hits on youtube. Even my american friends know the freaking dance and i dont lol...

overall, hes a genius in my personal opinion and I think WG is going to do quite well actually. But only time will tell.

as for SE7EN, hes so hot LOL ... but i wish YG would do better promotions for him and his songs. IDK, i just havent really seen anything great from his debut or maybe i missed it (i dont think i did though). Even Boa is whatever too... well i wish every one of them great luck cus its a tough world out there and its not easy for other cultures to adapt to asian pop. We shall see.

Guest shinhdeplol

se7en: y-y-y-you know...?

jyp: i-i-i i think...

ehehee it's so funny

but i have to say their eng skills are not bad

he had:

These are mine.

I know where JYP stands in the music industry

I know of his solo works, but I don't get how he is such a genius

I will admit he is one hell of a producer but that's it

when it comes to marketing it's up and down, he plays favorites.

why would JYP pay people off?

im still kinda lost in all this cos apparently thats what JYP seems to do all the time according to you

like when Wondergirls were featured on Perez Hilton there were people sayin he paid Perez

but when other stars got featured noone said anything .. ironic

anyway, Se7en needs some major promotion, YG should do a better job at handling his debut

2 years and his still doin pretty much nothing, mad talent wasted ..

I think alot of K-pop companies are paying off Perez Hilton

not just JYP

i think he's more of a genius for producing catchy music that stick to ppl and make them crave for more/get addicted to it. maybe jyp-produced music might not be appealing to you/or get you addicted but it did for the masses (obviously) and it also makes the singers more popular as well.

I admit he produces great music that's where his talent is at..well it was

I think he is losing his touch and jumping the easy repititive bandwagon.

I love Rain and G.O.D's music and I was addicted when I first got into K-pop

they had meaningful lyrics and things like that but now with WG, 2pm, its all of that repititive junk.

Archived