The Sims 3

Guest melzbellz

Guest misspiggybank

I just got my copy of the Sims 3 in the mail :>

I'm probably not going to apply any patches after 1.2.7 since there problems have been increasing with the later patches.

Despite the bugs, it's a super fun game. I tried it at my friend's and she had to kick me out to get me to leave :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MiizzHyukiie

so i just got the game today and i hate all the clothes, hair etc.

but i don't know how to download all the hair and stuff and how to put it in the game.

so.. how do you do that?

Guest Atmosphere.

wow you can download hair on sims3 too? thats so cool.

my boyfriend recently got it for me for my christmas present!

i love it so far! but how do i add hair if i download these?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Memories

^When you open the site do you see a green arrow on the button to the left? Click on it. Then it will transfer you to another page wait for it to fully load then you will see another green arrow pointing downwards click on that. :)

Guest Atmosphere.

where do you put the downloaded files of those pretty hairstyles that i downloaded from those sites? i tried to find it from the SIMS folder.. but failed :( help? tutorial?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest vulgar812

Lets keep this thread alive :o

Here are my two newest sims, Mikki and Jowan. There's a gap in Mikki's hair. It was my favorite S2 hairstyle too :-/

2j3iqyo.png

so1oba.png

Peggy should hire me to pimp out her hairstyles lol.

where do you put the downloaded files of those pretty hairstyles that i downloaded from those sites? i tried to find it from the SIMS folder.. but failed sad.gif help? tutorial?

You need to place those files within Program Files/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Mods/Packages

The Packages folder isn't there and you'll need to create it yourself. Then you need to place the Resource.CFG file in the Sims 3 Folder.

Guest prisonerzero

pros: the sims look good. graphics looks better.

cons: i didn't think it had a lot of variety.

i ended up selling my sims 3 game to a friend...

now i kind of regret it, but i dunno. i have a love-hate relationship with sims.

maybe if i still want it, i'll ask for it for my birthday or something.

i was desperate for money at the time i sold it. =_=;;

Guest Malice_Kaiser

Oi, I feel like I've been getting better at making Sims. I'll try to post pics of some of mine later tonight. :]

where do you put the downloaded files of those pretty hairstyles that i downloaded from those sites? i tried to find it from the SIMS folder.. but failed :( help? tutorial?

I know vulgar answered your question, but doing it manually a hassle if you plan on downloading more than just a few mods. Download the Helper Monkey software from Mod the Sims!

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=344611

It's a small file. Just download and install. After that, all your .package files that you download (most mods are .package files) will have a little monkey icon next to it. All you have to do is double click on the file and the Helper Monkey will automatically extract it to the correct folder in less than a split second. Your mods will automatically be in the game now. Makes things WAY simpler! No thinking required! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest xtinernguyen

I LOVE SIMS 3.

Everything is sooo .. AHHH (there are no words for it)

I'm a collector kind of game player so Sims is like, my soul-mate! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

do you have any tips on how to download from a chinese site? :P

Sorry for the late reply! It'd be better if you show me the chinese website you want to download. I can't read chinese, but I may be able to help you. :D

Right now, I wish I could play The Sims 3 but my laptop crashed and my brother refuses to let me download it on his computer. :( Screenshot I took back in November:

7.png

• 3 weeks later...
Guest rawwwr

Ummm... so I was playing the Sims 3 this past weekend and I played at midnight and I played for 2 hours until I encountered a dwarf Sim. O.O And I thought it was just me hallucinating too, haha.

Screenshot-231.jpg

Yupp, that's her.

Screenshot-237.jpg

One of my Sims talking to her. I forgot her name but she's Cycl0ne Sw0rd's (I forgot how he spelled it) daughter with Emily Hatch.

And the weird thing is she's wearing adult clothes but when I put my mouse over her icon, it says that she's in elementary shcool, and her icon picture was that of an adult. Plus, she has a child's voice too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was so addicted to Sims 3 :D I spent soooo many hours building a house and playing with my sims but I was an idiot and didn't save... I didn't sleep for 2 days playing that game and I didn't save!!!!!!!!!!!! My laptop crashed and I stopped touching the game because I was so sad.. this topic makes me wanna play again xD

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived