The Sims 3

Guest melzbellz

Guest sikhye

I played the leak and it got pretty boring after a couple of hours. I don't like how the sims look but everything else looks great

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I played the leak and it got pretty boring after a couple of hours. I don't like how the sims look but everything else looks great

That sucks. I wasted like 24 hours then. :ph34r: Well, I gotta try it out to judge. :]

Guest sallyen

My sister's friend has connections.

Or he said he has his ways...

Hopefully it's not a torrent.

wow! LUCKY ;) ! I wish I had some connections too ^^

Boring how? :o Is it very similar to TS2?

I'm super excited about the game, but I'm probably going to wait half a year before buying it :x

It's really not that boring. For the first hour, I was really disappointed [the functions are TOTALLY different], but it's quite... different.

But I really do have a feeling I'm going to get sick of it quickly.

One thing that I'm really hating: the skills. It's like, different bookshelves for cooking skills and stuff.

My favorite part is the added "weekly events" in the newspaper. You can head to the gym stadium and compete in the "olympics", or eating contests.

And you can make the lights dimmer and such too. =D

I bet you'll spend over an hour creating one Sim. =P

Hmm... maybe it's because I haven't played the Sims 2 for so long... but I'm really liking Sims 3. I haven't really discovered anything incredibly different yet though. The controls are a little uncomfortable .

Guest sallyen

^

From what I've heard so far, I'm liking TS3 too~~

It's really not that boring. For the first hour, I was really disappointed [the functions are TOTALLY different], but it's quite... different.

But I really do have a feeling I'm going to get sick of it quickly.

One thing that I'm really hating: the skills. It's like, different bookshelves for cooking skills and stuff.

My favorite part is the added "weekly events" in the newspaper. You can head to the gym and compete in the "olympics", or eating contests.

And you can make the lights dimmer and such too. =D

I bet you'll spend over an hour creating one Sim. =P

That's sound kinda cool O__o now I'm even more excited. lol.

Hm. I felt the same way, when I switched from TS1 to TS2. I loved look/graphics, but the gameplay was bo-ring :c

I kinda hope TS3 is more 'refreshing'.

Hahah, CAS is like the best thing in the The Sims series :D I heard it has some awesome features.

I love the fact that you can change the body shape ;)

I hope Build&Buy mode is pretty nice too:D I love to build houses.

Guest HimikoShi

Whoa! I wanna have one right now! It looks really fun to play. I miss playing the Sims 2. Haven't played in such a long time.

Guest cupquakee.

i got my preorder today at bestbuy and on the box they gave me it looks pretty cool (:

i'm super excited, but i'm not too sure if my laptop can play it or not ... :[

Guest sallyen

OK, I found something disappointing. Most of the community lots don't allow you to interact inside. :/ And the play speeds are way too slow.

Are you playing with the real TS3 or the leak? :)

-edit- never mind. I misunderstood what you wrote. My English is not the best :/

Guest Princess_Sakura93

I really want The Sims 3, but I don't think my laptop will be able to handle it. x'D

I wonder if my friend will be able to play the game on her tablet. I want to try out the game before deciding whether or not to buy it.

Guest Rayse

The game doesn't appear to have high-end graphics...then again, probably to appeal to a large range of audience.

Guest Peachy_Pearl

I really want The Sims 3, but I don't think my laptop will be able to handle it. x'D

I wonder if my friend will be able to play the game on her tablet. I want to try out the game before deciding whether or not to buy it.

My laptop failed about three requirements for the game and I can still play just fine. :D

Agree about the speed. You can like go make a snack or whatever and your sim will still be sleeping/working. It's kinda annoying. Hope they'll fix it. I do like the character interactions though. It's quicker to make a friend/fall in love. Oh and the evil sim thing is love love loveeeee. :P

The game doesn't appear to have high-end graphics...then again, probably to appeal to a large range of audience.

I think that might just be your computer... Because my quality settings are all on the lowest, yet it still has purdy... "high-end graphics."

Guest ShiroPetal

I can't wait to get it, really wanna try out the new building features and creating sims.... Eek :D!

OK, I found something disappointing. Most of the community lots don't allow you to interact inside. :/ And the play speeds are way too slow.

that was the first thing i noticed. such a disappointment. Ok, so they put exterior play. big whoop. But they take out the interior aspect of it...SO retarded. hopefully expansions will fix this.

Archived