[Variety] X-Man X맨

Guest amydien

Guest paulinee

Woo! Go soompi. LOL.

I'm so glad. For the past somewhat days, I've been bored. I had nothing to post or nothing to read. Yes, I have no life.

• Replies 20.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

woohoo!!! so glad that soompi is back!! i had nowhere to talk about the show! haha!!

and thanks for posting meagupload links of previous eps. i'm trying to complete the series so those links will really help! :)

I agree with you guys that M and Xiah as the twins were so cute! hehe!! i can't wait for the next ep coz almost everyone is gonna be movin and groovin!! woohoo!! :)

and can anyone share the translations of whatever part of whatever ep please?

Guest jiwonz1004

does anyone have old episodes with Andy, Junjin, and H? i think the episodes were in the teens (around the 15th episode or so~)

Guest V A L XD

i love watchin celebries make a fool out of themself. haha. but i always see the same ol' people on it....-_____- second best show from love letter! ahaha

Guest frOsty_pAnda

i started watching x-men really really late. i watched it after the shinhwa members like stopped coming on for a while. -_-"

i didn't even know soompi went down until someone sent me an email. :(

i wanted to go onto the old X-man thread to read other people's thoughts on the previous episode. or if by chance someone translated :D

oh wells. can't wait for the next episode to come out.

i didn't even know soompi went down until someone sent me an email. :(

i wanted to go onto the old X-man thread to read other people's thoughts on the previous episode. or if by chance someone translated :D

oh wells. can't wait for the next episode to come out.

aren't you glad i email i emailed you.

anywho, i'm really looking forward to all the dancing.

evilone: me too!! i can't wait to see the dance extravaganza next week!!! woohoo!!! and is it just me or did Yunho look thinner and taller than when he last appeared on the show? he's gonna be a giant at the rate he is goin!

evilone: me too!! i can't wait to see the dance extravaganza next week!!! woohoo!!! and is it just me or did Yunho look thinner and taller than when he last appeared on the show? he's gonna be a giant at the rate he is goin!

i think he looks taller because he got skinnier.

KTH <3

Guest bubblepeach

I found him really funny actually. Heh. Maybe I'm the only one... ;)

I find him quite funny also :P He's quite entertaining with the singing :lol:

Guest SuGaBaBi

umm..i don't know if this was posted yet but since now that the old x-man thread is deleted...can anyone post up the translaston for the "of course" game for this week's ep. 100? thanks! i'm so happy to see that jong min is back. he's so funny. and i love it when minwoo, uknow and xiah danced. it was just so sexy! i miss seeing eun hye though.

Guest echoRy

yay for the new xman thread...... i'm glad that its back...... i do miss the old one... but a fresh start aint that bad either... :)

the episodes where all the xman came on was

Xman #24

Episode 57 (2004.12.05) & Episode 58 (2004.12.12)

thank u :D

i'm so glad this thread is back on =)

btw ... does anyone have the subtitles for this week's episode? -- sorry if this has been asked already

Archived