[Variety] X-Man X맨

Guest amydien

• Replies 20.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hershy kissez

i think everyone misses the old forum :)

yeaa :(

anyways i cant wait for this coming up xman..

esp for MINWOOs dancing!

Guest ix3gongyu

hmm just wondering, can i request the latest banjun drama in here? because there isnt a banjun thread yet. THANK YOU ! =]

Guest sarangie

hi~~~

hehehe

yeah i do miss the old one~

oh...and those of you....

hm...i'm sarangie...^^;; if anyone remebers....somehow..

i made a mistake...and but the display name as my nickname....didn't know that...

wish i can change it...

but anyways...i'll be "genie" from now on~ ^^;;;

oh and xman....i can't wait for next weeks....wanna see yoonho and joonsoo dance~!

Guest amydien

xmancap9an.png

did anyone notice that stephanie's and eunhae's "of course" on ep 98/99 got cut out?

^yeah...I dont remember seeing that part...that's stephanie doing the matrix? Wow.

Guest `babyy--allure

x-men!!!!!!! =) I can`t wait for sundayy the dance festival! ugh. i had a list of the upcoming couples but then soompi went blank -_-

Guest lisako

xmancap9an.png

did anyone notice that stephanie's and eunhae's "of course" on ep 98/99 got cut out?

oh what the... i wish i got to see that! it got cut off after she yelled the "너두 눈더" part! lol

they should have shown it... since is yoon eunhye's last episode

Guest MiCHELLEX3

wow.. a lotta stuff lost in tha old thread.. but itz ok.. cuz we'll make this one better!! haha.. cant wait for part 2 of the xman episode!!!!!!! ^^

Guest josarang

xmancap9an.png

maatriiixx :o i wanna see that for some reason lol

Guest 4realz

Stephanie was doin the matrix? Dang!! Too bad it got cut out. YEH must've lost that battle. But I betcha YEH can take Steph down in the wrestling match.

Archived