少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread 2

Guest zahieyjunki

Guest KsDreams

Aish...this "Fany & YoonA's skirt incident" is pissing me off. The girls just made their comeback and we all noticed how Fany was already looking kind of down these past weeks so with these stupid rumors going around and the stress due to promotion, I'm worried. Same with YoonA. I hope they wont care too much about those stuff.

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest silis7noy

^ It's just another one of those nonissues manufactured by sleazy reporters (reporter C involved again). But yeah there are many gullible people in Korea and internationally... This is a minor one, the "wangta" claims are just ridiculous and unfounded so the haters cannot inflate it any more. I wouldn't worry about it it'll blow over by later today :)

--

Bentos for girls, manager, codis and Music Bank staff

zaa.jpg

zaaa.jpg

zz-1.jpg

zzz-1.jpg

zaaaa.jpg

Comeback cake for girls

zc.jpg

By Sones at Thestephi, Woorisica, Bomnal, Sicago, AnnyonghaSunny, ForPrincess, NabiHyoyeon, KwonYuri125, it's you, ImYoona.net, Sweetpea

Guest jhshinee

Im giving my fresh opinion as im listening to the album. So far I think it is way better than Gee not saying that Gee isnt good. Girlfriend does sound jpopish but I like some jpop and im feeling the adlibs in the song so I like it. Boyfriend is a good song but I do agree with the person a few pages back that it is a little suggestive probably more so for the korean culture because I know when you perform some songs in korea they cut out a word or whatever. Especially on certain shows such as sbs. In america saying give it to me thats nothing over here. My child is too slow for me but beautifully sung. One year later weirdly enough im not really into that song so much but I like both singers. Anyway I really like this album and I am definitely buying this one. As for SM as a whole im really digging all the albums the label is putting out this summer. All the groups are a hit. And im really loving Girls Generation alot this year. They are going to be the biggest girl group this summer for sure.

Guest emacs

Snapshots of the album

omfg someone please upload HQ scans soon!!

or maybe SM Entertainment will release digital versions of some of these photos

The first 20 seconds of this clip is fcuking awesome but SM had to ruin the song by going with a half-assed beat. I was hoping that the mini album would have a song with that beat but SM fails, along with most of SNSD..except Yuri :]

LIL WAYNE FOR LIFE BEEEEETCHES

Warned for going around the swear filter.

Guest homegirl131

The skirt incident is number 1 searched on nate for the real time ranking

Tiffany Yoona is number 5 searched.

and Tiffany is the number 1 searched for the domestic singer ranking.

It's not that big of a deal so I honestly don't get why this is such an issue. I hope people forget about it quickly.

I really like One Year Later in the album. I guess this mini-album has so many cutesy songs because they thought they wouldn't be able to sing these types of songs anymore once they grow older.

^ It's just another one of those nonissues manufactured by sleazy reporters (reporter C involved again). But yeah there are many gullible people in Korea and internationally... This is a minor one, the "wangta" claims are just ridiculous and unfounded so the haters cannot inflate it any more. I wouldn't worry about it it'll blow over by later today :)

--

Bentos for girls, manager, codis and Music Bank staff

http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss346/ds99000/zaa.jpg

http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss346/ds99000/zaaa.jpg

http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss346/ds99000/zz-1.jpg

http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss346/ds99000/zzz-1.jpg

http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss346/ds99000/zaaaa.jpg

Comeback cake for girls

http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss346/ds99000/zc.jpg

By Sones at Thestephi, Woorisica, Bomnal, Sicago, AnnyonghaSunny, ForPrincess, NabiHyoyeon, KwonYuri125, it's you, ImYoona.net, Sweetpea

what is "wangta" ?????

for real tho the skirt incident make it this big just ridiculous

i know yoona shouldnt do that but we also dont know what exactly happened with tffany's back till yoona reflected to lift the skirt up

it must be something that @__________@

i hope ppl just get over it already

anyway WOW the foods SOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDD and looks delicious for REAL!!!

DANG each staffs and the girls got DIFFERENT kinda bentos >.< and WEW the cake sooooo cuuuuttteee hahhahahahaha

oh my Soshi's cake always look cute wakakakkak

wow i want to be snsd >.< the food looks great WEW

Guest JenJenn

I just listened to their album ..

i love boyfriend !

when i first heard the intro.. it was kinda of surprising, LOL

favourite track is GENIE for suuree .

just wondering..does anyone have the english lyrics for the songs in this album ? o:

Guest Lishathestain

oh seriously? people r still talking about the skirt incident? :huh:

lol wtvr. you know the girls are seriously back when every little they do = topic-worthy :P

^

lisa the more i think bout the more i think ppl getting ridiculous now

for real they make everything as an issue @_@ wow i just got back from korean celeb photo thread

i see "yoona tiffany" and then "tiffany" then "lyric of boyfriend" LOL XD XD

now im like more than 110% sure this whole things being blown out by antis, i bet they loving the whole things now lol

ATLAST something to bash over snsd, since they cant do that in Gee days @_@

Sooooo I totally knew that they put a Genie on the cake! The one from Aladdin to be exact. I realllly am in love with the cake that the Korean fans got the girls. ROFL The little figurines are always so cute hahaha. The preparations for Music Bank was extremely well done and I'm glad so many different individual fancafes were able to work together for all 9 girls :)

Skirt issue will be tomorrow's news in no time. It really sucks that honestly an article came out of a fancam based on assumptions that "Yoona said this and Tiffany did that" ... must be another slow news day in Korea, so why not bring out a little SNSD, is I guess what they're doing. Whatever, haha all these search terms will help them sell more albums, bad publicity is still publicity!

On a side note Hwasuenwha approached Soshified and wanted to work together this time to donate to "Hansarang Jangae Youngawon (Hansarang Baby Care Center for Disabled Babies)" under Tiffany's name for her birthday. So if you want to help donate ... http://soshified.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=20235 ... All the donations will go directly to the foundation to help aid those in need, so it's an extremely worthy cause :) I would appreciate it if we could get the word out about this since haha Tiffany's birthday is in August, and I guess donations will have to end mid-July. :) Go go go sing & make a different as an international SONE.

Guest Lishathestain

k'citra, lol antis have always been ridiculous. i know some people who dissed snsd's boyfriends lyrics saying that the girls don't have any class for singing a song like that.

and she went on saying it's probably because the girls don't have the education by stopped going to school & that they probably don't even read.

i was like? excuse you. have you seen the books these girls read? especially the bookworm Jessica? she reads friggin' Freakonomics *__*

and maknae LOVES school!

oh i just saw the food & cake pictures OMG. they look good :Q______

i seriously love how korean fans put like stickers of the artists on the stuff.. i want those stickers =\

edit: ROFL ok so i just put how i like jonghyun & sica moment on a shinee fancam @ yt and i got like -5 already. i though that was funny.

^ Haha don't get to flustered. You shouldn't get upset by casual listeners of the girls. They're not the ones buying albums, watching performances, following their radios/programs, etc (well I guess in some rare cases people have enough time to follow the girls even if they say they don't like them, which scare me sometimes). Haha I don't get why fans & non-fans have to always fight over stuff, you have your point of view, I have mine. Stop trying to change each other's mind. Haha I know plenty of people that have become fans of SNSD not from fans convincing them but from actually watching the girls. People that assume stuff like that only bother me because they really don't know/follow SNSD enough and it's sad that they can make such broad assumptions about these 9, completely different & unique girls that mean the world to us. Like before I really started following SNSD, I only knew the basics, but after I really became a SONE and learned about the girls' hardships and what they've been through, I really do admire these girls for what they put up with. But like they say all the time, they're not fragile beings that need our protection, so we shouldn't dwell on these issues so much is how I look at it. Just keep supporting the girls. Sorry if I went on a bit of a tangent but I feel like nowadays haha people are focusing too much on too many things and are forgetting to just enjoy the girls & their music :)

^

some ppl prefer a hot juicy coughbadthingscough infos bout snsd rather than their music lol

k'citra, lol antis have always been ridiculous. i know some people who dissed snsd's boyfriends lyrics saying that the girls don't have any class for singing a song like that.

and she went on saying it's probably because the girls don't have the education by stopped going to school & that they probably don't even read.

i was like? excuse you. have you seen the books these girls read? especially the bookworm Jessica? she reads friggin' Freakonomics *__*

and maknae LOVES school!

oh i just saw the food & cake pictures OMG. they look good :Q______

i seriously love how korean fans put like stickers of the artists on the stuff.. i want those stickers =\

edit: ROFL ok so i just put how i like jonghyun & sica moment on a shinee fancam @ yt and i got like -5 already. i though that was funny.

hahaha true now they judging snsd's intellectual from lyrics and outfit? LOL NIIICCEEE i can see who's the non intellectual now XD

oh and then i saw so many antis in those threads lol XD and all agreed with the "news" said i found it amusing lol some of them even stalk all day long in this threads rofl XD

i think it's a term to describe someone that is isolated from the group.

i see

and wew what a harsh word

Guest Lishathestain

^^^^lol i didn't say anything back to them so it was all good.

ew. i just went to the k-celeb thread and like so many topics about the girls already. i lol'ed at people thinking fany's not wearing any undies.. really now?

i still can't believe they put "Jassica" .. "Lissica" would've been better.

whut Tiffany's a loner? i'm confuzzled. is it because she looks kinda down these days or what?

Guest lucky_tin06

About the Skirt incident,,

the antis really have NO LIFE..

I mean for them to stalk the girls

just for something "bad" to pop up and

be the first one to post it up is pretty stupid...

^And I agree,,bad publicity is still

publicity...Readers might be wondering who

these people are and check them out n become a fan :D

Take that Antis U NO LIFE QUEER PEOPLE :fury:

I feel really bad for the fan..She just prob wanted to

take a casual fancam of the girls and it blew up into

something...And Fany :(..Shes been so down lately

But I know her eight wives will comfort her :P

Anywayzz,,all those food looks great

Makes me hungry lol

And the cake is so pretty

I topped a page so to reminiscent the old times...

wtzns5.jpg

credit: blu_smiley@soshified :)

All of them looks soo CUTE :D

Guest fallen*angel

aw I wish the neitzins would just cut Fany Fany Tiffany some slack!..

she doesn't deserve all this negativity..

and Tiffany isn't a loner .__.

she has loads of friends.. why the frick are they searching "Tiffany loner"

JeTi <3

212zkh0.gif

2h824w9.jpg

f0017184494d224a22e06mq8.gif

122590613013ds5.gif

2h54m6bjpgki1.gif

jenyatmnet20choiceox7.gif

85198406ti0.gif

jenyvp6.gif

jeny3.jpg