少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread 2

Guest zahieyjunki

Guest catalima

The mini album is okay I guess I have a little too high exceptation for it lmao. I love Genie, Boyfriend and Etude it show a new face of the girls. One Year Later is so great, Jessica voice is full of emotions. As for My Child and Girlfriend I prefer My child XD Girlfriend sound a little weird for me.

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ace4va111

i'm loving the various sounds on their new album...^_^...i'm pretty sure it'll gorw on those who weren't satisfied with it at first....still love the girls....^_^

Guest silis7noy
anyway i hope the sales will be good since the pre-order already like 80k

6000 only hanteo right?

Yes all the album sales numbers you'll see are going to be Hanteo since it's the only sales numbers available until SM announces their number.

Basically the first thing fans are waiting for is sales of about 20,000 for the first week. That's what Gee had.

Many hoping it can sell more than 20,000 first week then that could mean Genie could sell more than Gee..

Edit: I think Gee had 23,000 first week actually... I forgot lol. Anyways the number's around that mark

Yes all the album sales numbers you'll see are going to be Hanteo since it's the only sales numbers available until SM announces their number.

Basically the first thing fans are waiting for is sales of about 20,000 for the first week. That's what Gee had.

Many hoping it can sell more than 20,000 first week then that could mean Genie could sell more than Gee..

aaaah i see

OMG that would be hard >.<

Gee like break the record already

i doubt genie can do the same T_T

1st day always sell so many but the day after that kinda not really

if all fans and ppl in general buying the album it could be possible

Guest shasha92

im back!

OMFG! i missed this thread XD

my last post was on page 1742 (first thread)..

but now, i back for our girls comeback :D

i really love tell me your wish.

the girls look sexy esp yuri ! *yuri biased* heh XD

btw, the show that they have to take care a baby, already started??

just finished listening to the mini album now for my take on it....

1.소원을 말해봐(Genie): i really like this song sooo catchy one of the best song of SNSD in my opinion... love the beat of the song very energizing...

2.Etude: sounds like their old songs. poppy and catchy too..

3.여자친구(Girlfriend): i agree w/ you guys it sounds like an old jpop song.

4.남자친구(Boyfriend): nothing much to say here. like the beat of the song... kinda sound like a dance song to me.

5. 동화(Fairy Tale): like the piano intro too... very relaxing to listen to if you want some easy listening. love the harmonization of their voices too..

6. 1년 後(One Year Later): love the duet of onew and sica. she really has a cute and powerful voice. she has alot to show. hope sica gets more time/ opportunity to shine on her own...

now back to listening to the album once again...

now listen to it objectively...

WOW I WANT MY ALBUM + POSTER NOW T_______T

btw, the show that they have to take care a baby, already started??

hey i think hello baby already just over

just wait till someone UL to YT ^^

Guest Senorita_

^ Someone better fix that typo. At least they spelled her name correctly for the credits.

[06.29.09] 80k pre-order sales for SNSD's 2nd mini album ‘

Tell Me Your Wish’ foreshadows another sydrome

Let's hit 150k for Genie <3 I hope their first week sales can surpass Gee.

I've been playing the album and I'm starting to love most songs - My Child and 1 Year Later is beautiful <3 I would love to see Jess and Onew perform a special stage =)

Guest nightmare.

after listening to the songs. these are my opinion

소원을 말해봐 : this song still have the best beat. This song make you want to sing and dance along (well, for me. haha)

Etude : this song is cute. Well, I think they won't leave their cute image. haha. I also love this song becauase of magnae's high notes XD

One year later : Love this song. Sica and Onew's voice blend well.

Girlfriend : it reminds me to Hey mickey at first. and it's sound a bit weird for me. haha

Boyfriend : it's a really great song! I like it a lot. haha

Fairy Tale : this song is really nice. Seohyun's voice is love.

overall, this album is great. not as great as GEE but still, it's loveable.

I think most of the songs remind you of the old Kpop song (like S.E.S / FinKL era. haha)

Guest lolly88

1(Genie): One of their best song so far,i like it as its edgy and cool and something that's rare in Korea now

Catchy tune too

2.Etude: Old BoA K-pop song ,SM Town feel .i like it a lot

3.(Girlfriend): J-pop anime feel to it ,like it too,as its rather rare for Artist in Korea to do songs like this ,so maybe this is a sign they will venture into Japan in the future .....Never the less i like it for its uniqueness

4.Boyfriend:When i first heard the song ,the start of it ,i though it was going to be a cool,edgy feeling kind of song

but somhow ,in a song like this, snsd still manages to instill their roots into it ,which makes the song funky and cute at the same time

5. Fairy Tale: I can understand why alot of people dont like it,

however having experience in joining a choir,i think this songs its those that showcase their wonderful harmonziation

as a group like in a choir, so i like it

6 One Year later:The much anticipated duet ,Jessica really shows that she can sing in this song

her voice and onew matches perfectly,would love to see a live in the future

The only thing is that it did not leave a deep impression on me despite wonderful vocals

OVERALL :I definitely dont regret buying the album ^^

and i think its better than Gee as EVEYONES GET TO SING

Guest baboshi

i want the album now!

it's gonna take a week to get here :[

more snapshots of the album

2s84pkl.jpg

2uietmq.jpg

33xhik3.jpg

cr: as tagged + tamatron@jphip

Guest zahieyjunki

Mann,THis thread jump up 16 pages..

almost 2 hours I'm read all the posts..

Ok!! first one..

All the songs were nice and I love it..

I love Boyfriend, OYL, eTUDE..

Still need to get used of it.. Just DLing into my ipod..

After 3 Genie performance, my choice would be the one at MuCore..

The system were fine, no technical problem, no biased cameraman anymore, and mustly, every girls voice really stand out!! Taeng ad-libs still pawn me!! Nice job!!

I just can't comment and rply every single post like what I did before coz I'm way too bz with school..

Thnx for all pics/clips/articles/gifs etc...

Thnx a lot to lisa, fallen, citra, emilie, karen, silis, soy, baboshi, michelle, eunice, fara, ningmeng and for all SONES that cheer up this thread!!

I love Genie album cover!! thnx karen.. That's really nice one!! I should just pre-order it..

Need to watch Cheer Up now!! thnx soshisubs.. You guys really awesomee subber..

Really making an effort into subbing all SNSD shows..

Guest emilyXx

Genie: One of my favorite snsd songs<33.

It's very catchy & addicting without them repeating a word the whole time ^^

Etude:It's a nice cute song it's kinda like their old songs

Girlfriend:Hmmm don't like it, sounds kinda weird to me, idk xD

Boyfriend:The intro is a lil bit weird :P but I really like this song I love the beat<33

My Child: Don't like it, sounds like Disney song, something that Disney would play during a parade :P

One Year Later:I'm not a fan oftheir ballads but this one sounds nice

My ranking:

1.Genie

2.Etude & Boyfriend , can't chose between those two <333

3.One year Later

4.Girlfriend & My child

Guest ningmeng

^ do you need to post the exact same post twice?

and with the dl links? -.-

but anw. im demanding am to let sica and onew perform one year later.

its like.. a MUST!!!

Archived