What Are Somethings That Always Make You Cry?

Guest I_play_with_dolls

Guest I_play_with_dolls

c:
Well for me it's a letter from my host mother in Yamanashi, especially at the bottom when it reads "see you again," because we both know we aren't going to see each other D:

Also, cute things, I mean EXTREMELY cute things. I don't know if it's just hormones, but I always tend to get teary eyed when I spot something really cute like a plushie or something.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vip_gd

i think nice people makes me cry sometimes

they do such nice things and i feel so appreciative and to know that people

like them exist in the world just makes me tear a bit

i don't exactly know why but you know david archuleta .. omggg he makes me cry mann

Guest lhaine13

most of the time..ANGER.. i can't release it out of my chest completely...so i just end up crying :(

===============

www.myspace.com/soheemandumplingcutie

^

visit us :)

Guest april.berry

^

^

^

........same here. anger. especially when i can't vent it out.

but i also cry because a nice thing happened to me, when i watch a really emotional scene on tv and when i see my mom really worried and also about to cry.

Guest meiming8

anger and stress makes me cry

I also cry when I think about people close to me being unhappy...maybe because I'm super sensitive to emotions?

And anything related to my grandfather makes me cry...because I love him so much ^_^ one time I cried in school because they showed this scene from a movie of this grandfather dying, and I cried because in this drama I watched the girl says to her grandfather he means nothing to her.

Just imagining any of those things happening to my grandfather makes me tear up!

The only thing that can make me cry instantly is thinking about the past, not always mines, and know that it'll never be that way again.

Guest catheezy

frustration which leads to anger. or when people say mean things towards me, which doesn't really happen but, i'll tear up which i'm pretty good at hiding.

Guest ny-sw / ny_sw.

Listening to songs that remind me of him.

Esp. Like Being Hit By a Bullet - Baek Ji Young..

Guest blackvelvetfever

i feel so touched that i feel that burn on my chest but not in a bad way.

and when i watch sad dramas or movies :D

I get that too!

And anger. Ugh.

these are the things that made me cry recently,

Solangel's fanfics- LMAO I need a life <_<

Anger

Kim Junsu- SERIOUSLY, I can't help but start crying/sobbing/having watery eyes every time I see him on a wheelchair!!

tear-jerking scenes from movies/dramas- I cry til' my throat hurts and i run out of tissue

Guest daisyink

Whenever I watch sad movies, I can't help crying. I've seen Titanic a million times but I always, always cry uncontrollably in the last scenes, and I cry when I read sad books too. I'm just a sap. :'[

Guest forgottenmemories

Anger and stress. Or when I can't express how I feel, it always make me cry. =/

Guest ephemeral.

Seeing people I care about cry.

Stress. Anger. Tear-jerking dramas. Laughing.

That pretty much sums it. (x

Guest b_pa

Watching sad/romantic K-dramas/movies

i could really imagine, if i was in their position

especially when the actor starts to cry after a dramatic scene - i'll start crying as well *sniff sniff

(only when im alone but if someone was around i hold it in)

and my bro is always like wtf why are you crying for, who died? >_>

Archived