What Are Somethings That Always Make You Cry?

Guest I_play_with_dolls

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest skipturninrain

anger, sad things I can relate to
mostly animal cruelty I mean hey they can't defend themselves against humans and why do they have to suffer just for our entertainment.
Oh yeah when a loved one dies specially family members and pets (my pets are also family members to me).

Guest hb_jackpot

when I catch the flu, the fever makes my eyes watery.

when I injure my feet... Not only the pain but knowing you'll be out for a few days makes me so angry, I cry!! I don't wanna sit or lie down for a long period of time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest minjjangxx1846

If I think about the day coming when my dog dies, I wanna cry.When I think about little kids whose parents have died or abandoned them, I can cry.When I see that stupid commercial about dogs and cats that have been abused, I CRY!AND WHEN I WATCH MIRACLE IN CELL NO. 7 I BAWL MY EYES OUT!

Guest villavi

Those eps of Naruto where they show how lonely he was during his childhood always make me cry >_<
And I guess when I'm angry or feel bad for myself.

Guest kichul1106

When I see how much parents care for their children to the point where they sacrifice things for them :( it really breaks my heart and I get all teary inside

@malith : me too! Or just people in general lol When i see others cry ... i can't help but tear up myself =x

Something that makes me tear up a little are those sappy commercials ... I'm a sucker for the rice krispie cereal commercial where its black and white and its the children with their mom or their dad ... its such an AWWWWW<3 moment >_<

Archived