What's On Your Mind Right Now?

Guest LittleCabbage

Guest BabyDevotion

Let's see..

My mind is thinking:

- Aunt ~ Please hurry up and get out of my house :/

- Oh gosh I need to go to work in 3 hours..

- Don't forget you have homework due tomorrow!

- I have to see that two-faced ex-bestfriend in school tomorrow.

- I get to see my Boo on Friday

- I'm going to Knott's Scary Farm Friday! WITH the Boo <3

- I came across xanga.com again for the first time since middle school (I'm 20) and I made a new one..

- I have no idea how to use G+

- I'm bored now.. What is there to do..

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I'm being annoying, I really would like to be told straight up. It really bugs me when I ask people to tell me something honestly and they continue to beat around the bush or make something else up to cover their true feelings. If I'm a nuisance, I don't want to stick around and make people suffer. Don't waste my time either.

Guest FragrantWhisper

It annoys the stuffing out of me when people complain about petty affairs. Do they not realize that they could be dealing with the harshest of elements? People are more privileged than they realize.

If I could suck it up after watching my mother die a slow and painful death, then, DAMMIT, SO CAN THEY.

Guest lucky.clover

very full.. I just ate a big meal.

I'm also glad that I can finally have a day for me to sleep properly because I have been sleeping at 4-5 am everyday this week.

Archived