What's On Your Mind Right Now?

Guest LittleCabbage

Guest maria1214

WHY IS SOOMPI SO DEAD NOW!?! i came back from a 2 year hiatus and it's like the place is haunted...like the fanfic section went from having up to 130 members reading at night time and now the most is like 55, I've seen. With the kceleb photo threads gone, it feels like there's nothing :(

I just signed in and the page does seems to be dead even though I'm new -_- I mean, it has this huge forum and fanclubs and blahblah and I don't see many people online... it's depressing. I wanted to make friends and stuff but it seems hard since there's not many people online.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest flowerpetals

I'm am I doing.

Like after high school, I feel like I'm just going to sit around and get wasted.

Guest .:dark.moon:.

Ahh what to do for the future?

I need more timee to do things. There just never seems to be enough time. Ever. D:

(But I should start working out though.. -__-)

And Soompi is kinda slow now... D:

Guest hikari_neko11

I wonder if going to this university is the right thing to do...I'm on the verge of hating its guts.

I hope I'll be able to transfer to the university I originally wanted to go to.

Guest heartofarose

- ...Is it true? or.. Ugh I hope not. Just when I thought that I was over it..

- He's cute. Too cute... Hmm. Who is he? He can't possibly be from the area, I've never seen him around :blink:

I think the bright side of this situation is the fact I know that if you continue with that fickle attitude and immaturity, you're going to miss a lot of what this world has to offer better people. Karma will deal with you; I'm done.

Guest FragrantWhisper

What am I still doing up, anyway? I have a final in two days and here I am fantasizing about Eunhyuk and staring at my fall schedule.

It's time to get back into the game come tomorrow morning when that alarm arouses me.

Summer session is nearly over. I've got to give it my all in these last two days.

Guest rachelsaur

Summer reading.

I'm planning to read Deathly Hallows again or just find a book that seems interesting at the library. (:

Archived