How Much Does Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Spoil You?

Guest Angel1430267648

Guest Angel1430267648

In terms of MONEY and MATERIALISTIC things!
Don't know if this has been posted before, but I'm not looking through like 500+ pages LOL!!

EDIT: OK before you read on, this is NOT an excuse thread so I can brag about my own self. This is for fun just like those rating your appearance threads. Obviously I'm going to come off like that being the poster, but I have no intentions of trying to make myself look good and me being the thread starter I thought it should be a good idea to join in the fun. Alright enough being serious have fun and post away!!

Alright I know some of you people are materialistic, so don't try to run away from this. We all love being spoiled and who doesn't like FREE things. So heres the question:

Edit: I had to edit this to make more sense, sorry.

How much does your boyfriend/girlfriend spoil you?

How often do they spoil you? Everyday? Once a week? Once a month? NEVER?? ETC

Have you ever been called a golddigger (from others) because you are being spoiled too much?

Do you ever make them spoil you or purposely do something to make them spoil you?

Do you spoil your boyfriend/girlfriend back?

Do you like being spoiled or do you feel quilty for taking taking things from him/her?

What does he/she buy you when he/she does spoil you?

And LAST BUT NOT LEAST, heres the big question, how much do they spend on you when they spoil you?

Go ahead and brag because I'm going to do it too AHAHA..

A lot.

About 2-3 times a week.

Have you ever been called a golddigger (from others) because you are being spoiled too much?

No, but my bf have called me that before AHAHAHA! It's suppose to be this inside joke we have, because we both know he spoils me like crazy.

Do you ever make them spoil you or purposely do something to make them spoil you?

No. OK YES!!! I done it before, but don't tell me none of you have!! :P:P:P

Yes, but only on special occasions such as his birthday, anniversary, christmas, etc. And I'm not cheap either on the gifts LOL!

Do you like being spoiled or do you feel quilty for taking taking things from him/her?

LOVE IT, WHO DOESN'T??? I do sometimes feel a little bit guilty, but only because people around me tell me that I'm being spoiled too much even when my bf is broke. My mom gets so mad too sometimes, but I can't help it. I am sort of a shopaholic too, and ebay DOES NOT HELP!

A little bit of everything from luxury-minor basic stuff. Best of all, this year he's bringing me to HAWAII!!! WOOOOHOHOHOHOHO. Will list more later when I feel like it LOL!!

And LAST BUT NOT LEAST, heres the big question, how much do they spend on you when they spoil you?

LOL OH OH OH... Ok not to sound like a little damn princess, but this week $1000. BUT ONLY THIS WEEK. We agreed that I let him save up for other things, that are also for me LOL!! But before the economy went down, he spoiled me A lot more. Now it's like still about the same, but just NOT AS MUCH. I'm ok with it though=]

Guest DangerousAngel

Quite a lot xD

How often do they spoil you?

Whenever I'm feeling down or depressed over something major (not like breaking a nail or something stupid like that) or if he is rly happy about something he accomplished.

Have you ever been called a golddigger because you are being spoiled too much?

Nope.

It's not like IIII make him spoil me. It's his own choice and I can't make him spoil me, even if I wanted to.

Do you spoil your lover back?

I do. I spoil all my closest friends and family. It's not about how MUCH money you have it's HOW you spend it. I'd rather spend my salary on buying dinner for all of my best friends than on a manicure that would only benefit myself. I'd gain so much more happiness from that dinner and hanging out with them then I would from having pretty nails^^

LOL

Do you feel quilty?

I don't feel guilty. I would totally respect if my friends/bf felt awkward about me spoiling them, but I know they'd tell me if that was the case so I don't waste my time worrying.

My bf tends to always pay for food and movie tickets etc etc but when he spoils me he usually takes me shopping and let's me choose something he would like me to wear, or something that he knows I've had my eye on. Soooo, I suppose, a normal weekend would mean 100 dollars? Wooah O_O

Well, he's got a job! xD

this is an interesting thread. I'll be back to read what other ppl replied xD

Guest Swtess

I see...so you wanted an excuse to brag about how much you get spoiled. :)

Don't know. If I want something he'd offer to pay.

We don't go shopping as we used to so now its just mainly on food each day.

Nope

Nope

Not in a materialistic way. On his bday I try to go all out with the money I manage to save.

Yes, I love it

Whatever I want

Depending on what I want

Guest allineedx

He's pretty generous for a poor college kid :)

I only get to see him once or twice a month at most...so he pays for food when we go out.

Nope.

Nooo. I usually offer to pay for something, but most of the time he won't let me.

If I get the chance. He told me that detergent is really pricey on campus, so when I went to visit him I brought him some detergent and chocolate :)

I like it a lot, but to an extent. I don't like the feel like a gold digger, so I will always offer. No biggie.

We've only been together for like 2 months and we've only been able to see each other 3 times..but he paid for lunch both times I went to see him. And my birthdays coming up, so idk what he plans to get.

I don't know exactly...when he gets me food at a restaurant he won't let me see the check...sooo i'm not sure.

My bf doesn't really spoil me because he knows that I'm already kind of spoiled by my family.

We don't see each other everyday since he's in the military, so when he does get to come back home, anything we do, he usually pays.

Nope, no one has ever called me a gold digger.

No, I can never really make my bf spoil me, I wish..lol..

I did before he went to the military. I was the one that paid for most of the things when we went out but these days, I've been soo broke so I can't spoil him. But I spoil him by letting him get his way most of the time..lol..

Do you like being spoiled or do you feel guilty for taking taking things from him/her?

I've always felt guilty when someone pays for me or buys me something. I'm a giver, not a receiver. But the only person who I don't mind being spoiled by is my mom and sometimes my boyfriend.

He usually pays for everything whenever we go out, also, he's going to buy me an itouch soon..

Well, I don't really keep track on how much things cost, so I don't really know..

Guest jaeka

Urm, quite often I'd say...

Once a month or so?

Haha, never.

Nope, money's tight. [We're only 16!]

Of course, if I can.

I feel guilty but he's like "but your my baby!" :D

Food, usually! <3 Way to my heart. He buys me nice gifts for birthdays/xmas too.

I don't know, it depends. ^_^

Guest sodaniechea

Uh, not as often as you guys O.o

How often do they spoil you? Everyday? Once a week? Once a month? NEVER?? ETC[

Once every few months

Nope, because I don't tell people what I want x]

Never do, if he wants to he can but he has to hear me say no like 100xs

I spoil him more x]

Guilty that I can't give anything back

Food, if that counts :P

We both agreed on our limit, less than $50 [but I ignore it and would spend more mwuahaha]

Guest mrskaneshiro

A decent amount. I feel spoiled when he's got tea waiting for me when I visit him, or when he makes me a bath or runs his fingers through my hair.

Every day, but not necessarily with big expensive gestures.

No, but I am aware that I'm treated abnormally well.

No. Nor would I stay with a guy just because I want gifts.

That depends on perspective. I do things because I really like the person, but I'm not someone who does dramatic things. Like for instance I'll cook, or take the person to my favorite spot to talk and relax, or build a fort together lol. One time I made us cereal, and we ate it under a fort while watching saturday morning cartoons. I do small things like that. If a guy mentions a good memory that he had or something he likes, I'll try to keep it in mind and plan something special around it to make him feel good again.

Yes I like being spoiled and yes I sometimes feel guilty. More than large gifts the most important ones are personal, like letters, him being considerate of me, cooking together or something like that.

My boyfriend flew in from Korea for only three days to see me even though his schedule was tight, booked a suite on the top floor of the New York Palace with a giant view because I was stressed and in a bad mood (I got a massage and lots of room service), I've gotten a limited edition Blythe doll (I collect those), a computer, one boyfriend built me a dollhouse because he's a carpenter, a Vespa for my birthday, a book with a hand written note inside, a kyusu pot from Japan because I drink a lot of tea, a second DS because I mentioned I liked the color but thought it was ridiculous to get another. He bought me it as a surprise and said that "I deserve it", a Wii, a giant bear, insisting on paying for everything, breakfast in bed, taking care of me while I'm sick, buying me cupcakes from a local bakery to cheer me up. LOL, writing this makes me feel like I was very lucky, but I knew I was. I've met some great guys.

A lot, you can probably deduce that from the previous question.

Archived