2011 Drama Schedule [updated August 10 ]

shirley

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just gathered some information on the drama The Golden period of my life .^ pls correct if there are any errors .

Drama : MBC 'The golden period of my life' 내 인생의 황금기

Casting : Moon So Ri , Lee So Yun, Jin Yi Han,Shin Sung Rok , Lee Jung Won .

Scheduled To Boardcast : 30 August 2008 (Replacing : Woman Of Matchless Beauty, Park Jung Geum)

20080709173104.551.0.jpg

Actress Moon Sori will be joining hands with Lee So Yon in the weekend MBC drama " The Golden Period of my Life ) . Directed by Jung Se-ho (이정선) - [Winterbird , Fireworks , Trap Of Youth ] and written by Lee Jeong-seon (이정선) [ Surgeon Bong Dal-hee, Be strong Guem Soon ] . The story revolves around the joy and sorrow of a family of remarriages , revealing the hate and love between three children of a re-organised family . In the drama , Moon Soori plays the role of Lee Hwang . She shall appeared in a refreshing role different from that of her previous role in the drama Legend . Lee Hwang is outstanding fashion deisgner who is also a capable working mon . Though she is a single mother of a six year old girl but will fall in love with a younger man . Her ex husband is played by Lee Jong Won

Lee So Yeon plays the role of her sister Lee Geom who is diagnosied with chronic lymphocytic leukemia , she is a girl with strong determination and optimistic attiude . She lives with her mother who remarried after divorce from Lee Geom 's father. Eventually she will meet her prince charming who is Go Kyung Woo play by Shin Sung Rok .

20080711093739ec7b6.jpg

In this drama too , SHin Sung Rok shall have a refreshing role of a man who is outstanding in terms of apperance and intelligent yet with arrogant personality .

Actor Jin Yi Han plays the brother of the family Lee Ki .

20080805143412.187.0.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Park Shi Hoo seem to join the cast of SBS "Family Honour "

[동아일보 | 2008.08.20 07:48]

박시후 “또 부잣집 아들 됐죠”…드라마 ‘가문의…’ 윤정희와 연기호흡

20080820-8.jpg

최근 종영한 SBS ‘일지매’에서 이준기의 이복형으로 출연한 박시후가 윤정희와 함께 호흡을 맞춘다.

박시후는 SBS 주말드라마 ‘조강지처클럽’의 후속으로 9월 방송예정인 ‘가문의 영광’(극본 정지우·연출 박영수)에서 졸부집 아들 이강석 역을 맡았다.

‘가문의 영광’은 현대사회에서 느리게 적응해가는 소시민의 삶을 다루는 휴먼 멜로 드라마로, 박시후는 종가집 딸 하단아 역을 맡은 윤정희와 사랑을 키워나간다. 박시후는 데뷔 후 출연하는 드라마마다 부잣집 아들 역만 맡는 특이한 기록도 세우게 됐다.

• 1 month later...
Guest always4ilwoo

I've read the schedule of upcoming dramas in MBC, SBS, and KBS..

But i'm curious about Iljimae MBC..When the drama actually will be aired? :unsure:

There's no official information about when it will be aired..Some sources say it will be aired in early 2009 but some sources say it will be aired in Nov'08..If it will be aired in November 2008, would the drama replace beethoven virus (BV)? (since there's no infomation about drama that's going to replace BV)..If somebody has the information, could you post it in this thread? THANK YOU..

20081002080022.654.0.jpg

http://media.daum.net/entertain/broadcast/...84&p=poctan

Official F4 members of KBS 'Boys over flowers' are Yoon Shi Hoo (rui) -->Kim Hyun Joong (SS501), So Ee Jung (Sojiro) -->Kim Bum (EOE), Song Woo Bin (Akira)-->Kim Jun (T-Max), Gu Jun Pyo-->Lee Min Ho.

Filming will begin in OCT'08 for this upcoming 24 eps drama.

Gu Hye-sun as female lead

200810060837081112_1.jpg

I've read the schedule of upcoming dramas in MBC, SBS, and KBS..

But i'm curious about Iljimae MBC..When the drama actually will be aired? :unsure:

There's no official information about when it will be aired..Some sources say it will be aired in early 2009 but some sources say it will be aired in Nov'08..If it will be aired in November 2008, would the drama replace beethoven virus (BV)? (since there's no infomation about drama that's going to replace BV)..If somebody has the information, could you post it in this thread? THANK YOU..

it is said in recent news that MBC Iljimae will be replacing beethoven virus .but BV might be extended a few more esp , so probably mid /later half of november .

Guest yeohweping

20081010094108.410.0.jpg

http://media.daum.net/entertain/broadcast/...08949&p=ned

SBS has changed their feb'09 drama name from "Dr Stop" to "Cain & Abel.

Shin Hyun Joon will co-star with So Ji Sub as a pair of feuding brothers, 'Seon Woo'(Shin Hyun Joon) and 'Cho In' (So Ji Sub) who are doctors.

20081010103712.999.0.jpg

Park Ye Jin will co-star with FT island's Lee Hong Ki in SBS upcoming new drama 'King of study' as an english teacher.

20081015210117710.jpg

Park Ye Jin and Lee Hong Gi of F.T. Island will be teacher and student in SBS God Of Study (공부의신) . The upcoming drama is scheduled to take over the time slot of Tazza on Mon and Tuesday . “God of Study” is adapted from a popular Japanese manga “Dragon Zakura” . The story is about six students with poor results , wanting to get into Seoul University, and in the process alot of hilarous happenings occur . Park Ye Jin will be in the role of the english teacher .while Lee Hong Gi is the student who also dream to be a singer . Other cast include Kim Byul who turned out to eb a math genius , singer Rich is also cast as one of the students . the other roles are still in casting process which include the role of a math teacher with mysterious background .

the drama is scheduled to start filming by end Oct and premier in dec

"Terrior" with cast of Kim joohyuk ,Han Hyejin was originally plan to take over the time slot of Tazza , the premier is delayed due to change of schedule.

http://ent.jknews.co.kr/article/news/20081015/7514553.htm

Korea first interactive TV drama "Mr. LEE Detective"

Viewers will be able to change the ending

htm_200810161017330107000001070100-001.jpg

Olive Nine production together with KT 's Mega TV is co-operating to produce the first ever interactive (IPTV) drama "Mr. LEE Detective" in Korea. With the trend of commercialization of Internet TV (IPTV), by making use of IPTV, a new form of drama is created. From mid novemeber , the drama should be boardcast weekly with total of 8 esp. The casting include Lee Tae Gon , Park Eun Hye , Lee Won Jong and Choi Philip . Interactive TV allows the viewers to participate in the plot development , the viewers can also pick the background music of their choice . they can even be acting in the drama by participating in recuriting events

In the drama Lee Tae Gon , Lee Won Jong and Choi Philip al have the surname LEe and hence termed as the Detective Lee Trio in the department . Park Eun Hye play the role of a beautiful and intelligent detective also with the surname Lee. the drama is already classified as a korea CSI drama with its tight plot in its various case development in the drama .

http://isplus.joins.com/enter/star/200810/...0002010401.html

http://economy.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/200...19002494250.htm

• 3 weeks later...
Guest baby_rain

can anyone know if the FULL HOUSE 2 is on going

to search the main cast or still RAIN & SHK....?

pls anyone can tell me coz i really love this series!!!

thanks.........

Archived