Bae Soo Bin 배수빈

cynkdf

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear @cynkdf and @shirin-banoo, thank you for your update and making this thread active.  Sorry for not posting here as often as before.  It is very hard to log in Soompi sometimes.  I'm mostly on mobile. Unfortunately, I can't post any pix from mobile.  I wish Soompi will have mobile version soon.  
I'm really looking forward to his new drama even though I don't quite like his hair there.
He looks gorgeous in 2014 KBS Drama Awards. This reminded me when I fell for him. I was 2009 SBS Drama Awards. His sweetest smile really killed me! I fell for him from his really personality. So no matter his role in drama will be I can accept that.  I'll start watching Greatest Marriage soon.  
Happy New Year to all of you! All the best in 2015. :) :) :) 

Guest shirin-banoo

This drama will be 50 episodes, so I think it’s going to show a time period. If it’s true then there will be some changes in characters’s appearances. So we can be hopeful that his hairstyle is gonna change during the drama and maybe this hairstyle is just for few first episodes.  :D  :>

92d26252e2406d68938f242521fb9445264ba8c4 

Happy New Year to all BSB fans!
@alex1999 love the pic you chose. I've read about other posters having problems logging into Soompi.  Hopefully this will be resolved soon.
Agree that BSB looked gorgeous presenting the award - the moment I'd been waiting for during the live telecast on KBS World two days ago.
Re Greatest Marriage - a suggestion. Please think of it as a dark comedy :)

Does the My Heart Twinkle drama site work for you? I tried using my sis' desktop, sadly it won't load there either.

@shirin-banoo said:

This drama will be 50 episodes, so I think it’s going to show a time period. If it’s true then there will be some changes in characters’s appearances. So we can be hopeful that his hairstyle is gonna change during the drama and maybe this hairstyle is just for few first episodes.  :D  :>

Guest shirin-banoo

@alex1999

By watching TGM, you’re going to see a completely different version of BSB’s acting. Something you haven’t seen so far and I’m sure you will enjoy it because you can see his acting abilities are more than what you thought.   But I think TGM has a lot of ups and downs. The moment you think his character is going to be a nice person, you see he’s getting more selfish and annoying.

Despite this, TGM has some lovely BSB scenes that you will enjoy watching them even more than once!  :-bd

@cynkdf and @shirin-banoo, Noted and thank you for the thought of The Greatest Marriage. I'm sure that I'll see more in BSB character. Behind all funny faces, I could see how hard has been working for this role (even from still photos).  
His role in the new drama is perhaps almost 360 degree from TGM. It's interesting to see how he can transform himself so fast, from one to another drama. Please have enough rest, BSB.  
@cynkdf, The link of the new drama work fine from my end.     
@shirin-banoo, we always see the main cast change hair style in most of dramas. I agree that we should see better transformation of his hair in My Heart Shines. 

Guest shirin-banoo

@cynkdf
that's too bad that you can't access the SBS website. but don't worry, I upload the pics in another website and give you the links. :)

here you are:

http://upload7.ir/uploads//0ed17bf3f028dc644e6f58132317334fb20a970f.jpg

http://upload7.ir/uploads//67936f25e9d38728e623b7553cd2ba884b7e9ac8.jpg

http://upload7.ir/uploads//2cc46306bb35dc4e27e7574a3b1b8b1684f412e1.jpg

http://upload7.ir/uploads//0c093d9328a354438aa9eab5b482c4d7de8da7a9.jpg

can you see them now?

--------------------------------------------

and something else, could you please make some changes in the name of the thread? I mean you better add the name of his new drama.

@shirin-banoo said:

@cynkdf
that's too bad that you can't access the SBS website. but don't worry, I upload the pics in another website and give you the links. :)

here you are:

can you see them now?

--------------------------------------------

and something else, could you please make some changes in the name of the thread? I mean you better add the name of his new drama.

Guest shirin-banoo

Dear cynkdf  thanks for changing the name of the thread.

if you want my opinion, you better stop watching TGM! ;;)  Now best thing we can do is to prepare ourselves to watch "My Heart Shines", because I think we already will have enough problems watching him as a cold scary person after watching his funny acts in TGM. #-o   

.................................................................................................................................................

About my username,I don’t know actually! Maybe you should copy and paste my username from above of my avatar or from the comments or anywhere that it’s hyperlinked.   But I have no problem with that, cause I come here almost everyday and when I see someone mention my name(shirin-banoo ), I know it’s me   :D   , so don’t worry about it.  ;)

@shirin-banoo said:

if you want my opinion, you better stop watching TGM! ;;)  Now best thing we can do is to prepare ourselves to watch "My Heart Shines", because I think we already will have enough problems watching him as a cold scary person after watching his funny acts in TGM. #-o   

.................................................................................................................................................

Archived