[MANHWA] Dear My Girls

Guest narcissus_hime

Guest narcissus_hime

Dear My Girls

Associated Names: 작은아씨들; Little ladies; Little Women; 變調小婦人
Description: Elizabeth March is one of four daughters from a prestigious family. The only reason she stands out from her sisters' extraordinary beauty and talent is because she's talentless [mangaupdates]
Years of Released: 2007
Author: Kim Hee Eun
Genre(s): Comedy, Historical, Romance, School Life, Shoujo
Original Publisher: Seoul Cultural
Serialized In (magazine): Mink (Seoul Cultural)
Groups Scanlating: kyonpyon & Evil Flowers
Latest Release(s): mangafox
Raws:Vol 1-9 http://love-manhwa.blogspot.com/2010/12/dear-my-girls.html
Download scanlations: mangatraders
L.jpgL.jpg
L.jpgL.jpg
L.jpgL.jpg
L.jpgL.jpg
x9788926319192.jpg

1_1-kimnoran.jpg
ws4g94.jpg
6sfceo.jpg
001_kimnoran.jpg
a1_kimnoran.jpg
red_kimnoran.jpg
n49s9d.jpg
1_kimnoran-2.jpg
Enyoy :D

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is so cute. i'm waiting for volume 2? i think? iono i just read it up to where mangafox had it. is there any more?

the art is beautiful <3

i liked how they twisted my favorite character in Little Women and made her even cooler. :]. i find it interesting she can't play the piano at all well. maybe she learns to be bettER?

i just hope she doesn't die! :x.

Guest narcissus_hime

i haven't read Little Women the novel yet but i really like this manhwa, especially Beth's love complex :"> I think the author wont let her die :D.

As far as i know, till now there's only 3 chaps translated in English :'(

This series is awesome, both the artwork and the story. I wonder why it's not so popular :(

thanks for posting, i really like the start of this manga

esp the heroine, but to me i think she's the prettiest out of all 4 girls

just her demeanor kinda takes away from the beauty.

but thats what i like about it,

i hope people scan and sub this, i only found up to chapter 3.

Guest Misao

i loveee the art of this manhwa! too bad the chapters are coming out soooo slowly!! T___T i wonder how the story will unfold~

Guest bellus

i'd lovee the summary of the 5 vols. PM me :D

^me too! i'd love a summary of the volumes! i just read through the three available chapters and its really good so far (: BUT, i dont want to wait so long for the nxt chappie to be out so i'd prefer spoilers

Guest Hakuren

wow the art is really colorful considering it's suppose to set in the own medieval era theme it seems. I started reading this manhwa but there seems to be vry little update, I think that's why i forgot it... :mellow:

Guest IdrilCelebrindal

I really like the art in this manwha <-- one of the prettiest that I have seen.

I would also like to know about vol 4 and 5 please :)

Guest fallingfire

ah~ this manhwa has one of the most gorgeous shoujo art I have ever seen. Plot was pretty good too. Eh, I heard it was really similar to Little Women (not that's I've read it or anything ^^), is that true? either way, I WILL FOREVER LOVE THE ART!

and i suddenly wish i could read Hangul. :tears: ahh~ no updates in forever.

-sUnny

Guest solo_linny

wow...i'm hooked!!!!!!!!!!!!

The artwork is amazing~ love it xD

thank you for posting this, i was so bored, didnt have anithing to read...kaka

i hope this manga will be popular ~ such a shame tat it isnt rite now, or is it???

p/s: can you please pm me the 5 vols summaries?? thank you ^^

Guest IdrilCelebrindal

I thought that it was different to the novel? I have never read it but I was sure that originally Elizabeth March died....

hmm the story is not set in medieval times, but the Victorian Period.

oh just a question, is the last pic (of Ad & Elizabeth) from vol 5??

Guest narcissus_hime

Here comes the summary :D

Dear my girls - Vol 4 preview

001.jpg

Before that i'd like to reassure some characters' names so it's easier for you to understand.

3534534530_a8272ed04a_o.jpg

Gregory Thomas. Aka: Gory, Greg

3534534588_60e5066516_o.jpg

Theodore Laurence. Aka: Lawrence, Lori, Laurie

3533717735_328fae88eb_o.jpg

Adrian Avery. Aka: Ad, Ed, Andre

[End of vol 3: Beth went to White Capel (a street downtown), trying to find out about Gory’s past. She met a dancing girl there..]

Vol 4: The woman tells Beth all about Gory’s story: His father used to work as an accompanist at White Capel. One day, a noble’s horse-drawn carriage rushed the street and killed Gory’s father being drunk. Gory asked the nobleman to take him along so as to compensate for his father’s death.

Andre suddenly appears and told the woman not to say anything more about this. Beth comes back and meets Gory & Lawrence on the way. <The two cut class to find Beth – vol 3> After that, Gory asks Mr.Spencer not to blame Beth & Lawrence for being late with some ‘class-work’ excuse. Scenes switch to Andre & Leona. She says: ‘An exemplary student cut class to help another.. I wonder what that could mean..” Andre doesn’t say a thing. He just plays some tunes on the piano.. Jo half-opens the door and unexpectedly sees the couple together. She shuts the door, thinking of Andre as a jerk, not suitable for Beth.

3533718021_1ecf4e19b4.jpg

On Leona’s command, 2 school girls brings Beth to the room hanging ex-Esther’s picture [including Mag]. Leona says she will show Beth how to be an Esther. She tells Beth to find her own place and also warns her of losing the title.

Beth starts to study for the ‘Esther’ exam with the help of Laurence. Amy gets annoyed at Beth’s silliness and tells Beth she’s bothering Laurence. Beth leaves. As the exam is coming soon, she has no choice but to ask for Andre’s help.

3534535078_c6635d4ff7.jpg

While Andre’s explaining the lessons to Beth, Jo sees them and become ablaze with anger. She even turns into a King Kong, throwing Andre away to protect her little sis [ woah so funny : )) ]

3533718299_d38b127e51.jpg3533718397_14641b21cf.jpg

At midnight, after all the 3 girls have gone to sleep, Meg’s still awake, thinking about Gory’s situation. Being so worried about his dolour, she goes to his house immediately. He is surprised to see Meg here this late.

3534535396_efe071f085_m.jpg

3534535514_be83c11353_o.jpg

Meg talks about Gory’s future. Like: <Meg: “Times have changed, Gory.” “Class distinction is a crime.” “It’s time to change the standard of class of condition” Gory (indifferent): Is it so? Meg: Listen, Gory. I do all of this for you. >

3533718707_8fbb5f83d2_m.jpg

3534535754_f5ff32fe6e_o.jpg

At school, Amy sees Laurence [he’s trying to find Beth to help her study]. He asks Amy why she’s changing her hairstyle..

3533717241_62a0b0c036_m.jpg

Amy and Laurence finds Beth sitting with Andre. They hears Beth asking Andre to be her partner at the ball. [sadly, he refuses =”= ]Laurence tells Amy to keep this as a secret.

3533718905_5bc6405e62.jpg

At Chemistry class, Laurence and Andre are both asked to go up to the blackboard to solve some chemical reactions. They starts quarreling.

Laurence punches Andre in the face and tell him to leave Beth alone :”>

3533719031_f06b9dd2f1_o.jpg

Beth tells Laurence to stop messing with Andre. Laurence is really hurt by Beth’s words :’( At dinner, Beth feels sad & lonely while many other girls are flirting with Laurence. Andre goes to sit next to Beth and cheer her up.

3534536064_1781199611_o.jpg

3534536162_59892616f0_o.jpg

The next day, Beth is told about the relationship between Andre & Leona. Lying on the grass studying, Beth thinks about her being an Esther, and Andre.. Andre comes. Beth mentions Leona. Andre doesn’t want to talk about it so he leaves Beth alone in the greenhouse.

Amy sees Laurence surrounded by many girls . She gets angry and tells all the girls to go away. Laurence offers to carry the handmade ark for her. She gives him the bear she’s just made.

3533719363_591cfe2ebb_m.jpg

Meanwhile, the headmistress tells the school gardener to lock the greenhouse [where Beth is studying] until the fountain has been repaired. Beth hears the clock bell and remembers the test. She finds out the door’s been locked :o Andre & Laurence both realize Beth’s absence.

3534536400_99ecdd16d5_o.jpg

Laurence asks Mr.Spencer if he can go to search for Beth but he’s not allowed. Andre rushes to the greenhouse without saying a word. Laurence also runs out to find Beth.

3533719577_bdd49112e7_o.jpg

3534536712_8f4cbfa574_o.jpg3534536598_fb931202b6_o.jpg

It turns out she has managed to get outside herself [by climbing up the window ^^”]

3533719923_00c5394dbe_o.jpg

End of vol 4. Thx 4 waiting so long :D I will post vol 5 here later.

002.jpg

oh just a question, is the last pic (of Ad & Elizabeth) from vol 5??

No it's in vol 1 [among the last pages] ^^

Guest lykslyks

Here comes the summary :D

Dear my girls - Vol 4 preview

3533717925_98fa943c78.jpg

Before that i'd like to reassure some characters' names so it's easier for you to understand.

3534534530_a8272ed04a_o.jpg

Gregory Thomas. Aka: Gory, Greg

3534534588_60e5066516_o.jpg

Theodore Laurence. Aka: Lawrence, Lori

3533717735_328fae88eb_o.jpg

Adrian Avery. Aka: Ad, Ed, Andre

[End of vol 3: Beth went to White Capel (a street downtown), trying to find out about Gory’s past. She met a dancing girl there..]

Vol 4: The woman tells Beth all about Gory’s story: His father used to work as an accompanist at White Capel. One day, a noble’s horse-drawn carriage rushed the street and killed Gory’s father being drunk. Gory asked the nobleman to take him along so as to compensate for his father’s death.

Andre suddenly appears and told the woman not to say anything more about this. Beth comes back and meets Gory & Lawrence on the way. <The two cut class to find Beth – vol 3> After that, Gory asks Mr.Spencer not to blame Beth & Lawrence for being late with some ‘class-work’ excuse. Scenes switch to Andre & Leona. She says: ‘An exemplary student cut class to help another.. I wonder what that could mean..” Andre doesn’t say a thing. He just plays some tunes on the piano.. Jo half-opens the door and unexpectedly sees the couple together. She shuts the door, thinking of Andre as a jerk, not suitable for Beth.

3533718021_1ecf4e19b4.jpg

On Leona’s command, 2 school girls brings Beth to the room hanging ex-Esther’s picture [including Mag]. Leona says she will show Beth how to be an Esther. She tells Beth to find her own place and also warns her of losing the title.

Beth starts to study for the ‘Esther’ exam with the help of Laurence. Amy gets annoyed at Beth’s silliness and tells Beth she’s bothering Laurence. Beth leaves. As the exam is coming soon, she has no choice but to ask for Andre’s help.

3534535078_c6635d4ff7.jpg

While Andre’s explaining the lessons to Beth, Jo sees them and become ablaze with anger. She even turns into a King Kong, throwing Andre away to protect her little sis [ woah so funny : )) ]

3533718299_d38b127e51.jpg3533718397_14641b21cf.jpg

At midnight, after all the 3 girls have gone to sleep, Meg’s still awake, thinking about Gory’s situation. Being so worried about his dolour, she goes to his house immediately. He is surprised to see Meg here this late.

3534535396_efe071f085_m.jpg

3534535514_be83c11353_o.jpg

Meg talks about Gory’s future. Like: <Meg: “Times have changed, Gory.” “Class distinction is a crime.” “It’s time to change the standard of class of condition” Gory (indifferent): Is it so? Meg: Listen, Gory. I do all of this for you. >

3533718707_8fbb5f83d2_m.jpg

3534535754_f5ff32fe6e_o.jpg

At school, Amy sees Laurence [he’s trying to find Beth to help her study]. He asks Amy why she’s changing her hairstyle..

3533717241_62a0b0c036_m.jpg

Amy and Laurence finds Beth sitting with Andre. They hears Beth asking Andre to be her partner at the ball. [sadly, he refuses =”= ]Laurence tells Amy to keep this as a secret.

3533718905_5bc6405e62.jpg

At Chemistry class, Laurence and Andre are both asked to go up to the blackboard to solve some chemical reactions. They starts quarreling.

Laurence punches Andre in the face and tell him to leave Beth alone :”>

3533719031_f06b9dd2f1_o.jpg

Beth tells Laurence to stop messing with Andre. Laurence is really hurt by Beth’s words :’( At dinner, Beth feels sad & lonely while many other girls are flirting with Laurence. Andre goes to sit next to Beth and cheer her up.

3534536064_1781199611_o.jpg

3534536162_59892616f0_o.jpg

The next day, Beth is told about the relationship between Andre & Leona. Lying on the grass studying, Beth thinks about her being an Esther, and Andre.. Andre comes. Beth mentions Leona. Andre doesn’t want to talk about it so he leaves Beth alone in the greenhouse.

Amy sees Laurence surrounded by many girls . She gets angry and tells all the girls to go away. Laurence offers to carry the handmade ark for her. She gives him the bear she’s just made.

3533719363_591cfe2ebb_m.jpg

Meanwhile, the headmistress tells the school gardener to lock the greenhouse [where Beth is studying] until the fountain has been repaired. Beth hears the clock bell and remembers the test. She finds out the door’s been locked :o Andre & Laurence both realize Beth’s absence.

3534536400_99ecdd16d5_o.jpg

Laurence asks Mr.Spencer if he can go to search for Beth but he’s not allowed. Andre rushes to the greenhouse without saying a word. Laurence also runs out to find Beth.

3533719577_bdd49112e7_o.jpg

3534536712_8f4cbfa574_o.jpg3534536598_fb931202b6_o.jpg

It turns out she has managed to get outside herself [by climbing up the window ^^”]

3533719923_00c5394dbe_o.jpg

End of vol 4. Thx 4 waiting so long :D I will post vol 5 here later.

3533720219_40a1e2cde8.jpg

No it's in vol 1 [among the last pages] ^^

OMG!! thank you so much for summarizing :) i've been hooked up with this manhwa ever since, and im so going gaga over this :) thanks a lot

btw i was wondering so it's like andre and beth a couple? and about that scene wherein andre and leona wherein june saw them, were they kissing? it's like he's cheating on her? lol, im so lost, sorry ^^'

oh yeah, i loved the scene wherein andre kissed beth, so dang sweet ^^

Guest myluckyself

i just started reading this manhwa after i saw this topic... and boy am i glad i did!

its art is amazing... very pretty

and i luv the plot so far ^.^

Guest soaring_eagle_8

I have the first two volumes in Chinese and have been waiting for 3, 4 and 5 to be published in Chinese as well. Alas I've not had news that this would happen any time soon! Thank you for the summary. I really love this manhwa. Can't wait for Beth to be transformed to a swan and take her place among her accomplished sisters. Looking at the cover of vol 5 looks like it'll happen. Please please pretty please post the summary of vol 5 real soon Thanks a million!

Guest cin203

i read up to chapter 3 since those are the only ones available in english and i love it! i hope they make this manga into a drama show one day...like Boys Before Flowers :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Jay z

I love this manhwa. <33

The artwork's so beautiful. :D

I wish more chapters were released in English though. ;__;

Archived