[MANHWA] Dear My Girls

Guest narcissus_hime

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Hugs-Kisses-and-Secrets

Yup! It's darn cool,though it's only part 1. I love you! :blush: Thank you so much for always keeping us update.

narcissus_hime do you know where I could probably buy the raws. :)

Guest narcissus_hime

Yup! It's darn cool,though it's only part 1. I love you! :blush: Thank you so much for always keeping us update.

narcissus_hime do you know where I could probably buy the raws. :)

well i don't know since i have never purchased anything online ^^ maybe these stores? :)

Libro.co.kr

Kyoto Book

Aladin.co.kr

Dear My Girls Vol 8

Date of Issue: 30-12-2009

9788926308950-00.jpg

well i don't know since i have never ordered anything online ^^ maybe these stores? :)

Libro.co.kr

Kyoto Book

Aladin.co.kr

I love Volume 8's texture. Thanks for the links, I can't read Korean so I can't read the instructions and F.A.Q. I'll have to order from the bookstore. *sighs* thanks anyway.

Next month's Mink Magazine features Beth! :lol:

mink201002-m.jpg

• 1 month later...
Guest narcissus_hime

ur welcome :D

1-3.jpg

(Click to view full image)

th_5-3.jpgth_4-2.jpgth_7-1.jpg

Looks like the headmistress has known about Meg & Greg :huh: -> Greg has to leave :o -> Meg decides to runs away for their love :blink:

th_7.jpg

Anyway, download here :D

Dear My Girls Chap 32 - 36 RAWS

DMG raws

ur welcome :D

1-3.jpg

(Click to view full image)

th_5-3.jpgth_4-2.jpgth_7-1.jpg

Looks like the headmistress has known about Meg & Greg :huh: -> Greg has to leave :o -> Meg decides to runs away for their love :blink:

th_7.jpg

Anyway, download here :D

Dear My Girls Chap 32 - 36 RAWS

DMG raws

Thank you Hime!! It's Volume 7 right? How did you get the raws? You're an angel!! Thank you for always updating us as well as providing the raws!! I've been hunting for the raws but I'm kinda useless in hunting. :P thanks again.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest narcissus_hime

Vol 8 (Few pages as usual <_< ) (well it's chap 32 + 2 pages i guess? ->no need to download it if youve had chap 32)

Raws

8a_kimnoran-1.jpg

8b_kimnoran-1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

gosh!! i really love this manga as i have loved the original novel from which it was adapted the Little Women

but well, i really love the author coz of it's splendid work of art..hehe:)))

btw, i'm still reading it^^ gonna know what's going to happen soon♥

Guest genie828

Thank you so much for the previews. Can't wait for the rest. Where did u get them? Do you know where I can get all the raws?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest kukuu

i love this manhwa

its sweet

and the drawing is the kind i like to look at

weird but if the drawing is not my style i dont read it no matter how good the plot is...

I love this manhwa!!!! And this author! Her artwork is so cute!! and all those HOTTIES! :wub:

@narcissus_hime:

Thanks for providing the raws, yeah? And summaries too! wow! They really help in curbing my curiousity!

Btw, you know korean? That's amazing!

Guest narcissus_hime

Thanks for providing the raws, yeah? And summaries too! wow! They really help in curbing my curiousity!

Btw, you know korean? That's amazing!

@blue-y: nah. i dont know Korean at all :lol: these summaries are based on those issues in my language :) it's now up to vol 7 so maybe i could give a brief account of what happen since vol 5. ah and all the raws labeled 'part 1' or 'incomplete',etc belong to these Korean sites above (for online reading only,and they charge <_< ). Their raws are 'clean&clear' while mine look much poorer :lol:

----

Vol 8 RAWS(full)

7871654.jpg

Download

perhaps vol 6+7 summary will be available in a couple of days [if im not too lazy to type :vicx: ]

here's a 'teaser' :D -> DMG-6--7-Teaser.gif

[should have made it smaller :blink: ]

but Laurie do u have to look that cutee (´・ω・`)but Ed..well, i'm torn :D

Guest narcissus_hime

p.s: volume 9 will probably be released this July. i really want to see the new cover. there have been 4 Marches, 4 couples so i wonder who's gonna be next :rolleyes:

[actually i double-clicked -> double posts. hix sorry +‿+"]

oh i almost forgot ♥ vicx.gifvicx.gifvicx.gif

12.jpg

go Laurie !!!!!!!! O(≧∇≦)O

Archived