[MANHWA] Dear My Girls

Guest narcissus_hime

oh my gosh full vol. 8!!!! thanks a lottttt!! :w00t:

Hahahaa well not forcing you or anything, but i really hope you'll be kind enough to type the summaries here!! blush.gif

actually just tell me one thing, is Beth and Lauri visiting Ad's house or something? Saw the raws and saw them meeting with Ad's father... :blink:

OH and i LOVE the teaser! so cute! :lol:

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Hugs-Kisses-and-Secrets

p.s: volume 9 will probably be released this July. i really want to see the new cover. there have been 4 Marches, 4 couples so i wonder who's gonna be next :rolleyes:

[actually i double-clicked -> double posts. hix sorry +‿+"]

oh i almost forgot ♥ vicx.gifvicx.gifvicx.gif

12.jpg

go Laurie !!!!!!!! O(≧∇≦)O

Thank you narcissus_hime for providing the raws!! I can't wait for the summary as well!! =) If you need any help, pls do not hesitate to ask. Just PM me! =D Eek... though I support Adrian X Beth. at times I feel Beth should be with Laurie instead. He's so sweet!!!

Guest jimin829

OMG OMG OMG

My dad came back from Korea today and bought me Dear my Girls vol 5-8! Kyaaaa

I would like to help... like upload raws or something but I've never done anything like that ever, (I don't even know how you post photos on Soompi!) so I don't really know what to do. Im very thankful for so many of you who uploaded manhwa raws and such, so I would like to help if i can :P

i will tell you spoilers once i read them all...

and post bits of pgs at Least if somebody can tell me how you upload photos to soompi!

:[

OMG I have been visiting the forum recently and today for my surprise I find alot of updates of the volumes and summaries of them

really look foward to the english version, please please Really want to read it

And the new love triangule?? I don't know which one to choose haha?

• 1 month later...
Guest K_a_n

I just started reading this series and I really like it! It's pretty similar to Savage Garden, but I get a more uplifting mood from this series. I still really like both though. I absolutely adore the art and well...I like both Laurie and Ed so I don't know who to root for. I think Ed's character design is the most gorgeous out of all of them though. Whenever I see him on the pages, I'm just blown away.

• 1 month later...

Completely mesmerized by this manhwa. It's so beautifully drawn with all of the tight details and I live Ed! Gosh, I'm a sucker for mean boys but eventually go soft. Though, so many spoilers in this thread. I hope translations get done soon! Can't wait to read more and thank you to the OP for all of the many colored scans! Think I might set one of them as my wallpaper. Just so pretty!

I am patiently & anxiously waiting for Volume 9! :)

me too!! I cant wait for Vol. 9!!! I cant seem to get manhwa in the original korean version bookstores, at least not as easy as getting manga in the original japanese. I really want to get my hands on them, the artwork is pretty!! Maybe there is a chinese translation? I wonder if an English publisher pick up the series and translate it?

me too!! I cant wait for Vol. 9!!! I cant seem to get manhwa in the original korean version bookstores, at least not as easy as getting manga in the original japanese. I really want to get my hands on them, the artwork is pretty!! Maybe there is a chinese translation? I wonder if an English publisher pick up the series and translate it?

ME TOO! & I can't seem to be able to register for any of those Korean sites! It's so frustrating! :( I find the Korean publishers much more strict than Japanese publishers.

Thank you narcissus_hime for providing the raws!! I can't wait for the summary as well!! =) If you need any help, pls do not hesitate to ask. Just PM me! =D Eek... though I support Adrian X Beth. at times I feel Beth should be with Laurie instead. He's so sweet!!!

omgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg, i also support Adrian x Beth but Laurie is so sweet im falling in love with his gentle personality. I think Beth should give him a chance *.* that kiss is sooooooooo amazing, im so happy!

Anyway both Laurie and Adrian are hot;D

You can now read translated chapters 18 and 19 at mangafox.

I found a website that has download links for volumes 1-7 http://babybluebb.livejournal.com/18470.html

Yes! Evilflowers has released them! BTW, Thank you very for providing the raw link. :D Appreciate it!

Guest chopper!

just started this yesterday and that laurie and beth kiss is on Vol. 6 x)

i also adore the artwork! usually i dislike manhwa art, but there's always a few exceptions like these<33

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

You can now read translated chapters 18 and 19 at mangafox.

I found a website that has download links for volumes 1-7 http://babybluebb.livejournal.com/18470.html

Thanks for the link!

I think she's around 13-14. Not sure, should be around there. :)

Yeah i think she's around that age. Or perhaps even younger, like 12-13.

Archived