Guest narcissus_hime

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest narcissus_hime

wow vol 6 just came out Vol6.jpg

Date of issue : May 25, 2009

Intro: "네가 알고 있는 좋아한다는 감정이 이런 거라면, 좋아한다고 생각한 사람에게 말해줄 수 있는 게 이런 말뿐이라면, 그런 네가 가여워."

19세기 영국, 프랜시스 학원. 촛불로 반짝이는 샹들리에, 흔들리는 부채와 레이스 자락 사이로 데뷔탕트 볼의 사교계가 베스로 인해 술렁거리고 있었고! 에드에 대한 묘한 감정, 로리에 대한 우정 이상의 감정과 아무도 상처주고 싶지 않다는 베스의 마음은 갈피를 잡지 못한다.

>> I cant read Korean but it seems like Beth starts having some strange feelings for Ed / Laurence ??? :o [i try using google translator =.="]

i cant wait to take a look at the scan XD XD Meg looks soo beautiful :x Above all i'm dying to know what will happen to Beth's love-triangle XD XD If anyone sees the raw please post it here ^^

p/s: i will summarize vol 5 soon. Sr 4 the long delay >.<

Guest Rizzz

Hi there!

I got addicted to this manga some months ago so thank you very much for the wonderful summary :D

Can't wait to read Vol05 ^___^

lol! Does that mean in vol 06 Beth will lean more to lori and forget about Adrian? Poor Amy >_<

PS: by the way is that lori or Ad bumping the green house door?

Guest narcissus_hime

Hi there!

I got addicted to this manga some months ago so thank you very much for the wonderful summary :D

Can't wait to read Vol05 ^___^

lol! Does that mean in vol 06 Beth will lean more to lori and forget about Adrian? Poor Amy >_<

PS: by the way is that lori or Ad bumping the green house door?

Hi ya I'm so glad u like it ^^ about vol 6, i'm not sure who she's gonna fall for but i think this will be absolutely great

And it is Ad who does that [he's so cool ^^]

Guest moron

I have the first two volumes in Chinese and have been waiting for 3, 4 and 5 to be published in Chinese as well. Alas I've not had news that this would happen any time soon! Thank you for the summary. I really love this manhwa. Can't wait for Beth to be transformed to a swan and take her place among her accomplished sisters. Looking at the cover of vol 5 looks like it'll happen. Please please pretty please post the summary of vol 5 real soon Thanks a million!

can u please tell me the name of this in chinese?

I couldn't find the Chinese name. D:

Guest narcissus_hime

looks like in vol 6 Beth & Lori kiss XD -> Ad gets furious :)) -> Ad & Lori have a fight XD -> Ad is liable to suspension :o i'm not sure but if that happens, it's gonna be great XD XD

some pics :D

000001-kimnoran.jpg

001_kimnoran.jpg

welcome all those who just began to read this manhwa ♡ it's really awesome :D

Guest Rizzz

Hello there!

Thank you very much for answering my question :D

lol! based on your avatar can I assume your rooting for Beth & Ad ^___^

Kyaaa! If that really happens in Vol 06 then it's going to be awesome!!!

So I guess Ad is starting to developed feeling for Beth since I thought he likes Leonora, by the way do you have any idea about their relationship because it seems complicated? @__@

PS: Those are really nice picture XD

Guest narcissus_hime

eheh actually i like both Ed & Laurie :"> but i think ms.Kim is the one who root for the couple since there's no pic of Beth & Laurie together [poor Lori :'( he's cute :"> ]

i'm confused about Ed & Leona too. Maybe because they are friends since childhood, their families have suitable alliances or whatever-> there is some kind of special bond between them /:) (?) i don't like her anyway

result_2007_11_3_15_53_27_597_2-kim.jpg

ohoh romantic XD Ed & Beth looks way better XD

Guest milkbottle.

i read this last week . and the scanlating group just released chapter four ;D ! is this series available in chinese ? if so , please tell me its chinese title ><" !! im sorta desperate to read this :x .

and does amy like lori O__O" ? when i read chapter three or four , amy looked jealous when beth was helping lori out . or was she still mad at beth tearing up her letter ?

i like their last names - totally random . LOL .

Guest sommy 88

Waaaa narcissus_hime you are really amaizing i like your summary it's awesome 29.gif

i was searching for vol.4 but i didn't find anything <_<

when you will upload vol.5 summary ??!!

we can't wait :P

Thank you so much for your hard work

Guest sommy 88

If you don't mind i will post some pictures that i have

here they are

Lori looks cuuute here :wub:

ws4g94.jpg

kids, don't play with paint :angry:

2h69fd0.jpg

Ed and Beth

n49s9d.jpg

the drawing here is pretty :)

6sfceo.jpg

hope that you like them :rolleyes:

Guest narcissus_hime

i read this last week . and the scanlating group just released chapter four ;D ! is this series available in chinese ? if so , please tell me its chinese title ><" !! im sorta desperate to read this :x .

and does amy like lori O__O" ? when i read chapter three or four , amy looked jealous when beth was helping lori out . or was she still mad at beth tearing up her letter ?

i like their last names - totally random . LOL .

Hm sorry i don't know the Chinese title either :<

up till now it seems that Amy does like Lori ^^ it might be more obvious in the subsequent volumes i guess :rolleyes:

Waaaa narcissus_hime you are really amaizing i like your summary it's awesome 29.gif

i was searching for vol.4 but i didn't find anything <_<

when you will upload vol.5 summary ??!!

we can't wait :P

Thank you so much for your hard work

thanks for ur support♥ ^^ ms.Kim's artwork is really great ohoh __scale__1_1138885364.gif

i will post vol 5 sum now

Guest narcissus_hime

Vol 5 preview

L.jpg

[this summary will be briefer than the previous one since I don’t have vol 5 with me right now. I will focus on the main events only. Hope u guys don’t mind ^^”]

Beth comes to Ed’s place [he’s being kept in detention for having cut class – vol 4] but Greg tells her that no one is allowed to come in. Beth insists that he give Ed the bread(?) basket she brought. On her way back, Beth is surprised to see Leonora also coming towards her. Beth tells her no one can see Ed now. She says she can cos she’s a special person blah blah. She also reminds Beth to find a partner at the nocturnal ball soon.

Beth goes to ask Lori to be her partner but he is already taken.

IMG_3298.jpg

Lori and his partner are going to buy some accessories for the ball. They runs into Meg at the store. She is trying to buy Greg something.

IMG_3300.jpg

After being rejected, Beth is kinda upset. She gets carried away with her thoughts that she falls down stairs. Fortunately, a gentleman supports her just in time.

IMG_3301.jpg

While grasping his headscarf to stop herself from falling, Beth unwittingly tears his precious headscarf so he asks her to do something to make up for what she has done. Beth takes out her needle and quickly seams the scarf. She leaves right after that, taking his umbrella instead of hers by mistake.

IMG_3303.jpg

The boy is actually an Indian (sorry I forgot his name :”>) who came to St.Francis Academy to find the beautiful girl he saw in a picture long ago. It turns out that the girl he’s looking for is actually Ed : )) [british noblemen (including boys) used to wear skirts when they were kids] He’s a bit shocked at first but decides not to give up.

IMG_3304.jpg

Beth is in training with Leonora & other couples for the ‘Esther’ introduction at the ball. Beth & Leonora have a quarrel over Beth’s unwilling attitude. The Indian boy shows up unexpectedly. Beth tells him to return her umbrella (which he has given Ed). Leonora asks her if the boy is her partner since they seems to know each other already.

IMG_3308.jpg

IMG_3308-2.jpg

Beth’s a bit relieved now since she finally found someone to be her partner.

IMG_3309.jpg

Untitled2.jpg

Preparation for the dance. On combing Beth’s hair, Amy accidentally lets Beth’s new dress near the radiator -> it gets burnt a bit at the back. Of course Beth is angry, however she doesn’t want to have a word with Amy now. Amy feels sorry and decides to use a pair of wings to cover the burn.

IMG_3313.jpg

1st couple: Lori & his partner

IMG_3314.jpg

3rd, Beth & Indian boy

IMG_3315.jpg

ex-Esther, Leonora & Ed

IMG_3316.jpg

Dance time

IMG_3317.jpg

Changing partner

IMG_3319.jpg

IMG_3320.jpg

IMG_3321.jpg

woa such a breathtaking sceneyociexp42.gif. Even I can't choose between Lori & Ed yociexp42.gif

-END-

waiting for vol 6 raws :D

1_kimnoran.jpg

<p.s: sorry if there's something wrong in my summary ^^" thx for ur support>

Guest sommy 88

Waaa you posted the sumary already 57.gif...love you :lol:

vol.5 seems awesome i hope the group translate it soon we can't wait more than that >__>

By the way did you have the books or you found the raws ??!!

if that so can you tell me the link pretty please 32.gif

Guest Morning Tea

^

Well, I tell Lori and Ed apart by their hair. Lori's hair is sort of wavy/messy compared to Ed's which is just straight.

Hope this helps a little.

Anyway, I really love this manhwa. The art is beautiful, heck, everything about it is beautiful.

I can't wait until more chapters come out in English! <333

Guest narcissus_hime

Art is gorgeous, but I tried reading and I couldn't

focus. Maybe I should try again cause the spoilers

on the post ahead of me sounds really good. ^_^

I read the novel and loved it, so maybe I might

like this as well.

yeah i think you should give it another try when you're relaxed and comfortale :D

By the way did you have the books or you found the raws ??!!

if that so can you tell me the link pretty please

actually i simply took those pictures by my camera. It seems that no one has scanned vol 4-6 yet :'( if i find them i will tell you ^^

i have a thing for beautiful drawings for manga.

but sometimes its hard to tell Lori & Ed apart, tips?

oh really ^^ I think their appearances are quite different: their hair (Ed: straight blonde hair -> light-coloured. Laurie: curly brown hair -> dark-coloured) especially their eyes :rolleyes: ...

Archived