Crown J Reppin' The A!

kiki

"From the 'K' to the 'A'"
so. you guys might remember SE7EN in ATL.

now CROWN J's coming.

OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG.

who next? Big Bang? :D

who knows. I'm not complaining.

KEEP THE ASIAN INVASION COMING.

finally. :) asian singers in the south.

Date: Saturday, May 16, 2009

Place: Velvet Room

3358 Chamblee Tucker Road

Atlanta, GA 30341

Ladies 18+ | Fellas 21+

Admission: $20 | PRESALE: $15

Tickets Online: here

crownj.jpg

I want this flyer.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Angelina

is anyone going to this party? i live in tn but i wouldn't mind making the 3 hour drive to atl..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JAMIECHOI

I believe he's living in Atlanta for the time-being. He's developing his love for "southern style hip hop".

Guest ovaltinejenkins

i remember a couple months ago like a WHILE ago i guess, my friend's sister's friend got into a car accident with him outside the Mall of Georgia. not a huge one, but the friend didn't really know who he was so he was kind of shocked so crown j's all, "you don't know who i am? i'm crown j! blah blah blah" and then he offered to give him a call if the friend needed anything.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest HienSTAR

i remember a couple months ago like a WHILE ago i guess, my friend's sister's friend got into a car accident with him outside the Mall of Georgia. not a huge one, but the friend didn't really know who he was so he was kind of shocked so crown j's all, "you don't know who i am? i'm crown j! blah blah blah" and then he offered to give him a call if the friend needed anything.

Lol I wouldn't know who he was if I bumped into him somewhere. My bf would though. o_o;

A bunch of friends and I were supposed to go out that night.. long story short, my friends made it out to see him, but my bf and I couldn't. BOO!

Archived