Shinee's Minho Gets A Nosejob?

Guest sgtkixuraz

Guest liltickle

I don't see why some of yall are blaming SM for this...Shouldn't you guys blame his parents for allowing him to do it in the first place...

He lives with his parents and not with SM, so without his parent's permission, Minho wouldn't have done it, if this nose thing is true...

SM only goes for looks? Name me some artists from other entertainments that are "ugly" or "not good-looking" but has talents...??

I don't love him any less, his "new" nose is not noticeable, and not disturbing, so it doesn't bother me...

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dlsgp_ckdalsx3

ohhh mmy... unless those were photoshopped they definitely tweeked it up lol ... that's sad ... it's a pretty nose but it's obviously been tammered with .

Guest mushroomy

Let's face the fact, no celebrities are UGLY and please stop saying that SM doesn't go for a look. Really, if you're the smartest one in the world and you have the prettiest face in the world, it would be the PLUS PLUS PLUS point for you. Poeple would be like, "Oh, she's smart, and is also pretty! I adore her!"

But then, if you have talent but no look. They would say, "She's smart but emmm unfortunately she's not pretty...." and that's it. I'm still 13 years old hm so sorry if I wrote something wrong.

I love SHINee all the way they are <3

MAY 19 IS THEIR COMEBACK! Let's have fun from now on~

well i personally defend him only from the people who think he totally ruined his face because no, he did not. ruined his face/nose would be like what happened to michael jackson.

i mean thinking that he's cuter before is fine, but saying he 'ruined' his face is just <_<

.. and from the people who think less of him now that he had fix his nose. i mean really? last time i checked, he's still the same person. the same minho with an upgraded nose :lol:

oh and i think there are sideview pics of him couple pages back ^^

oh no, i meant defend him as in getting super sensitive about it, heh. you're right though, he did not "ruin" his face. i mean .. he's still goodlooking in those supposed "after surgery" pictures, although it's obvious a majority find the supposed "surgery" to be pointless, haha. btw, i now believe that he didn't get the nose job cus of the other thread that's countering this thread.

ooh, i only saw one sideview pictures and it's kinda pixelated / blurry so i didn't think much of it before.

bop bop, i have one more thing to say. people. stop accusing LSM of forcing his artists / trainees into getting surgery. like seriously ? don't state anything as a fact unless you have proof. i personally believe that he offers it to his people, and if they take the offer, he pays for it. idk that just makes more sense in my head

Pleaseeee tell me it's not true! My fav SHINee member who looks just perfect with his natural nose did not undergo plastic surgery! T-T

Please tell me it's PS photoshop and not PS plastic surgery....

“Do they have a little surgery room for plastic surgery hidden in the basement of SM office?”

^LOL!! that cracked me up.

but seriously i really didn't think that minho needs a nosejob.

'cuz he's nose was fine before.

And he's indeed to young in having a nosejob.

Guest i.said.hi

Pleaseeee tell me it's not true! My fav SHINee member who looks just perfect with his natural nose did not undergo plastic surgery! T-T

Please tell me it's PS photoshop and not PS plastic surgery....

it's true. it's not photoshoped.

now, from here... if you decide to change and not like minho. then i hate to tell you this, but it would be rather shallow.

That just means that you liked him for his looks... unless you have moral issues with plastic surgery.. then...

Guest syao_sid

This news made me sad... Though I don't want to believe this, I think he really did go under the knife..

I have nothing against plastic surgery but I don't support it if its for a nonsense reason.. Minho's nose is perfect as it is.. BUT we can't do anything about it anymore...

he's still my fav member though and goodluck to SHINee for their upcoming comeback..

Guest _escape.reality*

i love minho's old nose better ;

but i still love him & SHINee no matter what : )

i`ll definitely continue to support themm ,

no matter who gets a nose job . [: <3

we'll get use to it soon . ^^

Guest yukitenshi

geez =\

why does he even need plastic surgery?

he was already perfect i think he looks a bit awkward now with the abnormally pointy nose -_-;

i hope nobody else in SHINee gets any surgery...>_>

Guest XiaO_iZe

I totally hate this. I have no idea why LSM or SM want their good-looking singers done surgery. Actually They look fine without it.

Guest kwanstar

If the pictures on the left are his original nose, I think his nose was better before.

Guest repeat_on_echo

uh the world is just how it is :huh:

i don't get how artists getting ps can affect the world lol. yeah no.

and oh please, if SM only based on look, (i'm sorry to say this) Mon Hee Jun, Shindong, Eunhyuk, won't be in HOT/SuJu. I mean they're not exactly your pretty boys.

YES I definitely agree. Especially Shindong, he would not have gotten in because everyone thinks he's cute but when people first saw him, they didn't exactly think so. I mean, even the pretty stars had to audition several times before they actually got in, because they IMPROVED on their singing, and they didn't get in for their looks.

As for Eunhyuk, you wouldn't exactly think he's good-looking when you see him, but as time goes by, you get drawn in by his charm, and his amazing dancing, so yeah.

Minho getting a nose job (aka not even his WHOLE nose but the tip????) shouldn't have you people criticizing SM.

Guest blissfully_unaware13x

..did he really..are those after pics recent? like..how recent? it looks..odd..omg i seriously hope he didn't cuz..it'd be weird.. he looks good enough already.

god i kind of hate entertainment businesses cuz they're so corrupted..and i mean everywhere. in general. gah.

Guest SHINeeShines

wow..i think time really is the cure to all problems...LOL

just a couple days ago i was almost in tears w/ frustration & now....i'm sooo over it :D

actually, not only am i over it, i actually...like it?? i was looking at more photos of him & his nose looks really good! like from the front, it looks perfect <3 i'm looking forward to seeing more pics!

before i was just disappointed that he changed his looks since i thought he looked really good before & had that cute boyish look ^^

but i realize now that i was being really really shallow when i started complaining about his surgery...

like really shallow..T_T

i think i'm more of a fan of him now, now that i realize i had liked him more for his looks than anything else...

so now, i can't wait for their comeback! ^__^

gahh..i love minho so much!!!!!! can't wait for Hollywood Bowl....i'm pretty sure i'm going to faint when i see them in person o.O

next weekend, will be the BEST WEEKEND OF MY LIFE!!!

& also when i graduate high school 2 weeks later :D

Guest WithYunHo

I thought he looked fine with his previous nose. It didn't make much of a dramatic change

so I'm not that iffy about it. But he was perfect the way he was before. Unless, it was bugging him

or something.

Archived