Nam Gyuri Is A Liar?

Guest Lishathestain

Guest queena

Nam Gyuri is hideous anyways. So they're better off without her ugly-self.

LOLed for hours.

its funny how everyone didnt have "good vibes" about her... i didnt either but dang.. so harsh. but funny.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest twothree

seriously, i think gyuri is lying.

i mean if she's done it before...what makes this time any different?

i've lost all respect for this girl.

i never really knew why she got so much more recognition than the other girls when the BR and YJ has way better vocals.

whatever...they'll do just fine without her.

LOL. Many idol stars don't have any talent and are still famous.

If they are going to do fine without Gyuri, they shouldn't have pulled this publicity stunt DAYS BEFORE their new collaboration single comes out.

Guest ::kitty::

it's so true that nam gyuri gets a lot of special attention and treatment.

i thought she was cute but too plastic for my liking. i wonder if she has a sponsor issue like many of the female celebs -_-

went to the big four concert years ago and yeonji's duet with vibe was AMAZING!!!!! they should showcase yeonji's talents more.

it's sad that they were invited to 30 schools but couldn't really go cuz of gyuri's schedule :/ i wish yeonji and boram the best of luck in the future!!

At first I was really mad at the fact that Nam Gyuri did such a thing to her group members. She is the leader and she should be responsible for her actions, though I think Boram and YeonJi has the better vocals. I always liked Gyuri... and while reading, started hating on her for a bit. But after reading her rebuttal towards the comment of the Mnet Media, I kinda feel her.... I think there is so much misunderstanding @_@ Kinda sucks too. Two against one. Now that her members don't believe in her, why should she stay in SeeYa still?

Guest tlatnwks

gyuri's prob just saying that for pity.

lying or not, i still dont like her. she says all she wanted to do was sing and act.

make sure you got the talent to do it first honey.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tina.the.yummy.pineapple@g

i think gyuri is just being melodramatic...

i mean i'm not saying i don't believe her when she had her dark times... but i think she's just taking the truth up her richard simmons too hard

I agree, saying that no one is on her side... blah blah blah...

if this is part of growing up i dont want to grow up.

sounds poetic and dramtic.

goodness i think gyuri should just get on with life

even though the press

and the company talks about her

because she isnt going back any way... and she isnt going to

ruin the group.

she should just say sorry, but i will work hard and then end it.

Guest kfosho

never really liked her to begin with, the other two can do better with or without her anyways

there is no point in blaming the finger, i don't think she can act too...

Guest kumoko

No offense, but Nam Gyuri s talking like as if she never had a slice of life before. ugh. doesn't up to grow up because it hurts? pulease.

to me, for the past year, it seemed like she was doing all the solo activities, leaving the other 2 members of Seeya with almost nothing to do. selfish if you ask me. :mellow:

Am I sensing a future suicidal act from
the
doll?

Yeah, right. I wish Boram and Yeonji the best, now that Princess Gyuri is gone.

lol, i was thinking this too .

korean celebs are so sensitive these days . i wouldn't be surprised if she tried something like that. but i really hope she doesn't :(

Guest *bluebutterfly*

I feel sorry for Boram and Yeonji.

I wish them well for the future.

They can do well with Gyuri. They have great voices.

It's horrible when the leader leaves, they're supposed to the leader and she wants to go solo, or being a actress.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest o1xMaGgiie

i hate Nam Gyuri !

when i first saw her i was like "oh look that unnie looks so pretty!!" then the more she appeared the more annyoing she became, i mean like shes so fake! and the more you look at her the more she looks plastic..Nam Gyuri is not brave enough to have a press-con unlike the two other members.. Nam Gyuri is just yearning for attention like she doesnt recieve enough already.. and whats with this bring her mum in? whats with that ? tell me is she asking for attention or what?

i believe the other two members. Nam Gyuri's words seem fake just like her face and her personality.

i hope people would boycot her !

Best of luck to the other two members, they should start again as a duo, leave Nam Gyuri let her do what ever she wants.

i really want to see that day, where the other two members are successful as a duo and Nam Gyuri looses her popularity, nobody offers her jobs and her fake nose moves out of place as her face wrinkles ! HAA ! shame..bad people would end up bad ! (I'm so EVIL =P)

Lee Boram and Kim Yeon Ji HWAITING !

Guest sososorri

all these comments are making me wanna sympathize with NGR.

she seems so broken. i really think this maybe a misunderstanding.

either way i really dont like this fighting. i hope NGR feels better and so do yeonji and boram.

so depressing.... =(

Guest damifino

seriously, i think gyuri is lying.

i mean if she's done it before...what makes this time any different?

i've lost all respect for this girl.

i never really knew why she got so much more recognition than the other girls when the BR and YJ has way better vocals.

whatever...they'll do just fine without her.

She's done it before? Based on who? The people who are accusing her of lying now, WITHOUT PROOF???

As for why she got so much more recognition than the other girls... LOOK AT HER. I wouldn't say that the other girls are ugly, but they are rather plain looking for a female Korean celebrity. I have no use for NGR, but have to admit that she is pretty.

Guest dancingbymyself

I think the company is the one at fault here. Nam Gyu Ri didn't like her contract,

so she broke it. Then instead of dealing with it quietly her company decided to splash it all over

the news and make her look like a pinkberry. They're both in the wrong, but the company is alot worse.

No offense, but Nam Gyuri s talking like as if she never had a slice of life before. ugh. doesn't up to grow up because it hurts? pulease.

to me, for the past year, it seemed like she was doing all the solo activities, leaving the other 2 members of Seeya with almost nothing to do. selfish if you ask me. :mellow:

They could have done solo activties too, don't make it sound like they had no choice but to

just sit there and do nothing.

If you think it positively, Nam Gyuri is doing what is the best for her.

But if you think it negatively, Nam Gyuri is being too selfish and only care about herself, and not her members and the staff.

Never liked her in the first place....

can't believe she's doing this to her company and other members.

My words for Nam Gyuri: YOU WILL REGRET IT IF SEEYA BECOMES EVEN MORE FAMOUS WITHOUT YOU!

Honestly, without Nam Gyu Ri... Seeya's popularity is going to drop.

They've always been kind of known as Nam Gyu Ri's group, so without her... yea.

Guest ms.incredible

But we believe that Nam Gyuri might be manipulated by someone behind the scenes, judging from her actions."

Who the hell is my 'boyfriend' that is helping me?

Somebody's telling on herseeeelf. :phew:

oh wow.

seriously I never liked her from the beginning. I was attracted by YeonJi's amazing vocals & Boram's sweet face from the start I know SeeYa..

I can't believe that she abandoned her contract and just move on..

that is just sick.

I dunno what Teukie sees in her T-T

wishing the best of luck for Boram & Yeonji!! You'll do great as a duo like Davichi!! ^^

but still.. hope that Gyuri won't have a really stuck up life.

I don't want another suicide happening.. let the year of 2009 (and the next) be free of suicides! ><

Guest UKnow_x_hOlic

all i gotta say is shes a B!TC#~!!!

sorrie for da bad language~

but seriously... shes such a LIAR!!!

and it makes me so bad becuz of her lying it affect so many ppl!!! -___-;;

• 3 years later...
Guest yunax3

This is the exactly correct forum I'm at.
I'm soooo mad because have you seen her in Intimate Note? DAMN BRO she's so full of herself.
She even calls herself a goddess! HA goddess my richard simmons, Nicole is who we call a goddess. -______-
Her voice and personality she can't get the nice one because it's innate, something you're only born with.

Archived