G. E. M. (鄧紫棋) Official Thread

Lynne

GEM is talented!

although im a little bit disappointed with most her song from her debut album being in mandarin, i still really enjoyed it, dont get me wrong, all the songs were good!

and talking in a business perspective, her mandarin songs can be prep for debut in taiwan :]

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Her new MV is pretty cute; she's really cute too, haha.

Especially in her big glasses.

If anything, I'd like to see her dance more.

She was preeetty good [as always] at the TVB All Singers Anniversary 2009.

Aw, I love this girl. She's so young... and seems to have a lot of potential to bring something back into the HK music industry. Her voice is so powerful, coming from such a little person haha. I love her cute personality, and how she posts video blogs. She just doesn't seem so fake like the other cookie-cutter singers... hopefully she doesn't change.

Guest (^__^)v

OMG G.E.M!! I love her "All About you" song. The

song is so catchy! I usually don't listen to cantonese song

that much but wow i'm so impressed with her voice! I've

wouldn't have known about her if my friend hasn't send me

the music video to watch. I just wish I could understand cantonese.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest xdx1216

g.e.m is coming to toronto with chrissie chau?? any1 can confirm?

yup she's coming and she's holding a mini concert on the 28th and an autograph session on the 29th at pacific mall.

Guest x.PANDAB00

I Love G.E.M. !! ^____^

Such a talented girl :D heheh

Love her new album <33

yup she's coming and she's holding a mini concert on the 28th and an autograph session on the 29th at pacific mall.

WHAT ? GEM is coming to Toronto ?? O____O

I'm sooo jealous ahh sad.gif

Why don't she come to Mtl ? ^-^ loll

I wish ...

Guest yun.yun

i like her new album ^_^ shes got a good voice

aww but i wish hk celebs would stop goin to just toronto or vancouver when they come to canada lol >.<

what time for autograph session?? more info? i heard theres a dinner to go to for concert..is there a way around it???

Guest xdx1216

what time for autograph session?? more info? i heard theres a dinner to go to for concert..is there a way around it???

The autograph session is from 5-7pm.

There is a dinner, but I think its the day before the concert so the 27th? I heard its about $128 or something like that. But you don't have to go to the dinner to go to the concert. I already got my tickets and I didn't have to go to the dinner.

The autograph session is from 5-7pm.

There is a dinner, but I think its the day before the concert so the 27th? I heard its about $128 or something like that. But you don't have to go to the dinner to go to the concert. I already got my tickets and I didn't have to go to the dinner.

Where can you buy tickets for the concert?

Guest xdx1216

Where can you buy tickets for the concert?

At Broadcast Entertainment, they have one in Pacific Mall, it sells CDs, magazines. I think they also have one at First Markham Place and Kennedy Square but I'm not sure if they're going to sell tickets there because I got mine from Pacific Mall.

At Broadcast Entertainment, they have one in Pacific Mall, it sells CDs, magazines. I think they also have one at First Markham Place and Kennedy Square but I'm not sure if they're going to sell tickets there because I got mine from Pacific Mall.

Okay, thanks for the information! ^_^