Suh Ji Suk 서지석

Guest starlight tears

Guest starlight tears

SJS invited Lee Yoon Ji to his 2007 Fan Meeting. They are good friends. :)

Yes. Here is my translation of the video clip:

Question: I am curious about the change of impression. Especially, Ji Suk, I am more curious about that you are new to TV dramas.

Hye Sun: (regarding what kind of a performer Ji Suk is) I don't know. (Ha Ha)

Ji Suk: What's wrong with you ~

Hye Sun: Now, weakness turns into strength, and strength turns into weakness.

Ji Suk: That's not so ~ In recent episodes, I show many sweet and loving gestures to Guk Hwa. As to what degree I think inside? .... It makes me think.

Question: Early on, did you feel awkward that both of you are new actor and actress?

Hye Sun: Yeah ~ I still feel awkward now.

Question: You have been filming many episodes portraying the twists and turns of you as "Pure-hearted couple", especially you quibble over things.

Hye Sun: I gave Ji Suk some hits which were not included in the script. However, the PD liked it, and everyone liked it. Even though it shows one time on the screen, it actually took 10 times to 20 times to film the scene. The filming was joyful.

Ji Suk: I also enjoy the filming. How painful are those hits from Hye Sun?

Hye Sun: Painful, huh?

Ji Suk: Sometimes ... a little bit ... painful; however, it feels good to be hit by Hye Sun.

Question: The kiss scene on the rooftop is very memorable.

Ji Suk: We got NGs on filming that scene. I felt awful because I could not breathe due to my nose being on Hye Sun's face. </b>

Hye Sun: Although the scene was broadcasted one time on the screen, it took many times to film the scene, which made me gone numb after so many shots.

Ji Suk: Me too, me too, I did not feel anything.

Hye Sun: Don't keep doing it ... (Ha Ha)

Question: Ji Suk, your popularity rise so much among female fans now. What is your 'ideal type' of woman?

Ji Suk: In this drama, Shin Hyung gives people the first charming impression that she is a smart, stylish, and attractive woman, but it would not last long. On the other hand, Guk Hwa is a pure and lovely woman who might shake my mind a lot ... It may last longer ...

Question: I am curious how the love story between your roles will progress. Can you make public the storylines?

Hye Sun: Actually, I really don't know, Ha Ha. According to the synopsis, our roles should have already married, but the wedding has not happened until now. It seems like that the wedding will happen at the end ... Do we want to get married?

Ji Suk: I do not want to, Ha Ha.

The final greetings:

Hye Sun: I am thankful for your giving me your loves till now. I will do my best to play the role 'Yang Guk Hwa'.

Ji Suk: I would come out with my utmost endeavors. I would do my best as an actor.

Both: Please give "Pure 19" lots of loves.

Thanks CindyW88...:) they look very cute and they keep teasing each other like in Pure 19. Both don't want to admit what their feeling or I am over reacting hahaha!

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CindyW88

Thanks CindyW88...:) they look very cute and they keep teasing each other like in Pure 19. Both don't want to admit what their feeling or I am over reacting hahaha!

Yup, Jisuk joked with Hye Sun a lot which could be seen from video clips contained in the official homepage of “Pure 19” at KBS2 website. Hye Sun said that she would like to collaborate with Jisuk in the future. :D Jisuk said that he treated Hye Sun as his “nice” younger sister. :P

[VOD] SJS - Promotion for the movie "Time" (8/2006)

credit: daum.net, SJS Official Fan Club – Tasanjisuk

[VOD Link]: http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayer.swf?vid=42v4HmvUPdo

On 8/16/2006, Suh Ji Suk and actress Sung Hyun Ah attended the "Red Carpet" promotional event for Kim Ki Duk's movie "Time" on cable channel CGV.

During the interview, SJS stated, "I am proud to perform in Director Kim Ki Duk's project. I would like to act in his future projects."

Source: http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=L...;aid=0000044694

sjs-movie-3.jpg

sjs-movie-7.jpg

sjs-movie-4.jpg

sjs-movie-5.jpg

sjs-movie-13.jpg

sjs-movie-15.jpg

Guest CindyW88

[News] Actors originally were athletes (11/9/06)

sjs-photo-98.jpg

There is a thread of connection between acting skill and sports called “Body Art”. Some actors demonstrate that there is not much difference between being an actor and an athlete with their maximal physical power and charms.

Probably because of this commonality, many athletes who have both handsome appearance and trained body enter the entertainment world.

During 1980~1985, Lee Dong Joon (이동준), as a member of the National Taekwondo Team, won many gold medals in tournaments of World Championship meets. In 1986, he debuts with the movie “Woman Called Fire”, and then he was awarded “The Best New Actor’ in Daejong Awards ceremony in 1989.

In the second half of 1990s, many athletes became actors. For example, Soh Ji Sup was a swimmer, Jo In Sung was an Taekwondo athlete, Jo Han Sun was a promising goal-keeper, and Kim Min Joon was a active wrestling and judo athlete. Actress Han Chae Young was a figure skating athlete when she was in school.

Recently, the number of athletes becoming actors increases. For example, Shin Sung Rok, Lee Tae Sung, Suh Ji Suk, Ohn Joo Wan, and Lee Joon Gi (신성록, 이태성, 서지석, 온주완, 이준기) have to give up their athletic careers and then become actors.

Shin Sung Rok played the role Suk Jin in the drama “Hyena” broadcasted by cable channel tvN. His cool eyes captivated many female fans’ hearts. Originally, he was a basketball player. Unfortunately, he injured his waist and struggled with the illness for 1 year. Then he started to be in the limelight by appearing in musical videos. In 2005, he performed in the movie “All for Love” as a basketball player.

Lee Tae Sung acted in the movie “Wisdom Tooth (2005)”. He has to choose the acting career after he was injured during his 9-year career as a promising baseball player.

Suh Ji Suk, the lead actor of KBS1 daily drama “Pure 19”, encountered a traffic accident which ended the road to be a track and field athlete. Before the accident, he was expected to be selected as one of the members of a regular team for the National Team. Then, he was chosen to perform in Kim Ki Duk’s movie “The Bow” which opened a new future for him.

Ohn Joo Wan, who was a swimmer, played the swimmer Hyun Soo in the movie “Peter Pan’s Formula (2006)”. He also played an inline skater in the movie “Tae Boong and Tae Yang (2005)” and performed ballet in the movie “Ballet Training School (2004)”.

Lee Joon Gi who costarred with Ohn Joo Wan in the movie “Ballet Training School” was a Taekwondo athlete representing Pusan region.

(Photo from right to left: Suh Ji Suk, Ohn Joo Wan, Lee Tae Sung, Shin Sung Rok, Lee Joon Gi)

Source: http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view/stview.p...1&outlink=1

Guest starlight tears

Yup, Jisuk joked with Hye Sun a lot which could be seen from video clips contained in the official homepage of “Pure 19” at KBS2 website. Hye Sun said that she would like to collaborate with Jisuk in the future. :D Jisuk said that he treated Hye Sun as his “nice” younger sister. :P

Yeah right... "nice" younger sister <_<

I heard GHS is dating at that time..maybe that's why!

Anyways..I like their acting in Pure19..They sure both delivered Yonhou & Gukhwa that you will wish that they should end up with each other!

Guest CindyW88

Yeah right... "nice" younger sister <_<

I heard GHS is dating at that time..maybe that's why!

Anyways..I like their acting in Pure19..They sure both delivered Yonhou & Gukhwa that you will wish that they should end up with each other!

Well, from all of the new reports about GHS I read so far, she denies every rumor about her dating with someone such as Kim Ji Hoon, Lee Min Ho, and a singer ( I forgot his name). :rolleyes: Yup, I like Yoon Hoo and Guk Hwa as a couple who are opposite but attractive to each other like magnet … :blush:

More photos:

[Photo] SJS in the CF “OB Beer” (2005)

sjs-cf-2.jpg

sjs-cf-17.jpg

sjs-cf-10.jpg

sjs-cf-12.jpg

sjs-cf-13.jpg

sjs-cf-14.jpg

sjs-cf-15.jpg

sjs-cf-16.jpg

The actress/model is Yoo In Young.

YOO IN YOUNG

Born: January 1984

Height/Weight: 172 cm (5' 8") / 50 kg (103 lbs)

School: Chung Ang University

TV dramas: My Beloved Gem, Migo (Soo-ah); Loveholic (Ja-kyung)

Guest pamsy531

CindyW88, thanks for the translation..it sure makes me giggle..look lovely together! Are you sure there is romance going between those two?

I really like Pure19 but i can't find the DVD set. You look like solid fan of SJS, Do you know where i can get one? please please please zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......

Guest CindyW88

CindyW88, thanks for the translation..it sure makes me giggle..look lovely together! Are you sure there is romance going between those two?

I really like Pure19 but i can't find the DVD set. You look like solid fan of SJS, Do you know where i can get one? please please please zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......

pamsy531, you are welcome. :)

lol ... :lol: They are good colleagues, as far as I know. :D

You live in California, USA, right? Try to get the DVD set from local DVD stores run by Chinese. When I visited Las Vegas last summer, I went to a DVD store in China Town where sells “Pure 19” DVD set. :) If Las Vegas sells the set, I guess that stores in CA also sell it. :rolleyes:

If you really couldn’t find it, I will ask my mother to buy one for you from Taiwan. She will visit me in May. Please let me know if you want my mother to buy one set for you around 5/3 because she will leave for USA on 5/7. I could mail the set to you from Chicago where I live. :)

Yup, I watched “Pure 19” 3 times. I watched the whole drama when I watched it for the first time, but I focused on watching Yoon Hoo and Guk Hwa when I rewatched the 2nd and the 3rd time. The love between them is so sincere and warm, especially Yoon Hoo to Guk Hwa’s persistent love. :blush:

=============

SJS, 26-year-old Birthday Fan Meeting (9/5/2006)

(screen captures from the video clip made by Izumi (Japan), Credit: Tasanjisuk Official Fan Club)

SJS sings a nice song in this fan meeting. The song title is “A Day for You”

sjs-birthday-201.jpg

Presents from fans

sjs-birthday-202.jpgsjs-birthday-203.jpg

Tasanjisuk staffs prepare for the fan meeting

sjs-birthday-204.jpg

At the moment, JIsuk is filming at the airport for Episode 85 of "Pure 19"

sjs-birthday-205.jpg

Jisuk, your fans are waiting for you.

sjs-birthday-206.jpg

Wait a little while, and I am coming!

sjs-birthday-207.jpg

sjs-birthday-208.jpg

sjs-birthday-209.jpg

sjs-birthday-210.jpg

sjs-birthday-211.jpg

sjs-birthday-212.jpg

sjs-birthday-213.jpg

the cake

sjs-birthday-214.jpg

sjs-birthday-215.jpg

sjs-birthday-216.jpg

sjs-birthday-217.jpg

sjs-birthday-218.jpg

MC - Miss Judy

sjs-birthday-219.jpg

sjs-birthday-220.jpg

sjs-birthday-221.jpg

sjs-birthday-222.jpg

sjs-birthday-223.jpg

sjs-birthday-224.jpg

sjs-birthday-225.jpg

sjs-birthday-226.jpg

sjs-birthday-227.jpg

sjs-birthday-228.jpg

sjs-birthday-229.jpg

sjs-birthday-230.jpg

sjs-birthday-231.jpg

sjs-birthday-232.jpg

sjs-birthday-233.jpg

sjs-birthday-234.jpg

A video clip showing Jisuk's mother's encouraging words to him

sjs-birthday-235.jpg

Jisuk watches the clip

sjs-birthday-236.jpg

sjs-birthday-237.jpg

sjs-birthday-238.jpg

sjs-birthday-239.jpg

sjs-birthday-240.jpg

Jisuk with the video expert Kim Hak Soo

sjs-birthday-241.jpg

Miss Judy

sjs-birthday-242.jpg

sjs-birthday-243.jpg

Guest starlight tears

Hi CindyW88... You're so nice...Can yo buy me one too! Let me know you're account number - I can deposit the money in you're bank account. I live in CA too.

Thanks!

Guest pamsy531

CindyW88, if its not much of a trouble to your mom! let me know how to go about it?

I really want to have one but i don't want to bother you're mom. I just thought that there is a website that i can get it.

i Check YesAsia and they dont have it.

I really SJS & GHS.

Thank you so much!

You can buy either individual episodes for $6.00 per episode or the whole box set for $499.99 from KBS America E-Store at this site

http://www.kbs-america.com/product/eor_list.php

Hope this helps.

EDIT

Thanks for starting the thread. I'm so glad that he's coming out of the army in a few days. I simply loved him in the Pure 19. It is one of my all time favorite dramas. He portrayed the cold-hearted to warm and loving "Prince" very well. I also liked him in "The Bow". I felt in the end that he was just as freaked out as I was. I missed those very ddep dimples.

Guest pamsy531

You can buy either individual episodes for $6.00 per episode or the whole box set for $499.99 from KBS America E-Store at this site

http://www.kbs-america.com/product/eor_list.php

Hope this helps.

EDIT

Thanks for starting the thread. I'm so glad that he's coming out of the army in a few days. I simply loved him in the Pure 19. It is one of my all time favorite dramas. He portrayed the cold-hearted to warm and loving "Prince" very well. I also liked him in "The Bow". I felt in the end that he was just as freaked out as I was. I missed those very ddep dimples.

Thanks beamonkr - i am not aware that there is KBS E_Store. :)

Me too..I love SJS in Pure 19, It is surely the character that fits him.

Guest CindyW88

Hi CindyW88... You're so nice...Can yo buy me one too! Let me know you're account number - I can deposit the money in you're bank account. I live in CA too.

Thanks!

CindyW88, if its not much of a trouble to your mom! let me know how to go about it?

I really want to have one but i don't want to bother you're mom. I just thought that there is a website that i can get it.

i Check YesAsia and they dont have it.

I really SJS & GHS.

Thank you so much!

Hi, starlight tears, pamsy531,

I just PMed you about an alternative way to buy the DVD set of "Pure 19" which is under $100. :)

Anyway, hope you both could get the DVD set you want in the near future. :D

==========

[Photo] "Sure" Magazine (12/2006)

7b1005242a36262bd4074251.jpg

sjs-photo-11.jpg

I'm so glad that he's coming out of the army in a few days. I simply loved him in the Pure 19. It is one of my all time favorite dramas. He portrayed the cold-hearted to warm and loving "Prince" very well. I also liked him in "The Bow". I felt in the end that he was just as freaked out as I was. I missed those very ddep dimples.

Well said, well said! :D

=========

[VOD] SJS won “2006 KBS Best New Actor Award” (12/31/2006)

credit: KBS, AOL, posted by Cindy

Download Link : http://www.suhjisuk.com/2006_KBS_drama_awards_part_1.asf (right click on the link -&gt; Save Target As )

Presenters: Jae Hee, Han Ji Min

Best New Actor Award Winners: Suh Ji Suk, Park hae Jin, Oh man Suk

Best New Actress award Winners: Goo Hye Sun, Lee Yoon Ji, Yoon Eyn Hye

2006 KBS Performance (Drama) Awards ceremony was held at 9:45pm on 12//31/2006.

SJS wins “The New Actor Award”. In his acceptance speech, he says, “I didn’t expect to win this award. If I knew this would happen, I would have prepared for my acceptance speech in advance. I am delightful to receive this award.” He got loud cheers from fans in audience. ^-^

Congratulations to all of them. Job well done!!

200701010019411110_1.jpg

200612312306491110_1.jpg

200612312305311110_1.jpg

200612312306372100_1.jpg

Source: http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?ne...701010019411110

http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view/stview.p...1&outlink=1

[VOD] Suh Ji Suk (Seo Ji Suk), After 2006 KBS Awards Ceremony (12/31/2006)

credit: SJS official fan club – Tasanjisuk, author: Judy

[Video Clip] http://suhjisuk.weebly.com/39.html

SJS talked to his fans outside of the place where the “2006 KBS Awards Ceremony” was held.

sjs-awardnight-1.jpg

sjs-awardnight-2.jpg

sjs-awardnight-3.jpg

sjs-awardnight-4.jpg

sjs-awardnight-5.jpg

sjs-awardnight-6.jpg

sjs-awardnight-7.jpg

sjs-awardnight-8.jpg

sjs-awardnight-9.jpg

sjs-awardnight-10.jpg

Guest CindyW88

[VOD] Tap Dance (2006 KBS Performance Awards Ceremony)

[Video Clp] http://suhjisuk.weebly.com/tap-dance.html

Suh Ji Suk, Park Hae Jin, Jang Geun Suk, and Yoo Gun were nominated for the "KBS 2006 Best New Actor Awards", and they were invited to perform a tap dance on the stage during the night (12/31/2006) of the ceremony.

==========

[Photo] SJS attended Yoo Jae Suk & Kim Won Hee Show (1/19/2007)

3.jpg

3-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

===========

[Photo & VOD] SJS Attended SBS Yashin ManMan Show-1/15/07

[Video Clip] http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/sL1nfmIue6M/

Credit: tudou.com, www.56.com

sjs-event-25.jpg

sjs-event-23.jpg

sjs-event-24.jpg

===========

Guest scents
;) Now I must look forward in Pure 19 because he is so sexy and handsome in all the pictures that post. I like the way he carry clothes, very nice and cool.

Guest starlight tears

Sorry for replying a bit late . Yes, the man with the broken pieces. Since Tango is a bit of GHS's real love story so its open to public to scrutinize every single detail that can link to her love life. I have read somewhere in this thread that said GHS is in relationship after her PURE 19 and nitizen in Korea speculate the man is SJS.

Anyway that doesn't matter now. He was her past. For the present and future I really hope Hye Sun will meet her Mr Right ....someone that love her unconditionally, loyal and trusworthy.

Hi CindyW88, Is there truth in this post? OMG - I am really hoping for SJS & GHS hihihi! When you have time check out GHS thread and one of the drawing somehow have

resemblance of SJS. I know the little sister thing...but is the nitizen really speculating that they have relationship? :P

Guest CindyW88

=========

(my translation)

[News] Suh Ji Suk, “Discharge from the Army”, the Fan Meeting for Korean & Japanese Fans

200904291557491118_1.jpg

Actor Suh Ji Suk, who will be discharged from the army on 5/3, will have a Fan Meeting for Korean and Japanese fans.

SJS enlisted in the army on 5/29/2007 as an active military serviceman and he finally will complete the military service on 5/3. His fan club plans a “Welcome back from the army Fan Meeting” which will be held at 2:00pm, 5/10 at DS Hall, Suhchodong, Seoul (서울 서초동 DS홀).

The representative of SJS’s management agency states, “The fan club is preparing a fan meeting for him which will be held on 5/10. To congratulate his completing the military service, the fan club arranges the fan meeting so that his Korean and Japanese fans could meet him cozily.”

SJS debuted in KBS Drama City’s “I love you but without hope” in 2001. Then he performed in dramas “Ireland” and “Mr. Goodbye”. He enjoyed high popularity in KBS1 daily drama “Pure 19” costarring with Goo Hye Sun. Before he is scheduled to perform in the drama “Bad Couple”, he received the notification of enlistment and then he started the military service in May, 2007.

Reporter: Bong Joon Young (봉준영)

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?ne...904291557491118

============

Great! Lookiing forward to his coming back to society and new projects! :D

Hi CindyW88, Is there truth in this post? OMG - I am really hoping for SJS & GHS hihihi! When you have time check out GHS thread and one of the drawing somehow have

resemblance of SJS. I know the little sister thing...but is the nitizen really speculating that they have relationship? :P

starlight tears, it is not true at all. According to recent news reports, the novel “Tango” portrays the love sentiments of a girl experiencing with 3 men. It is a “novel (a fiction)”, that’s all. ;) So far, there has been no news report about GHS and SJS’s relationship other than colleague relationships. :)

GHS once said that there was a male actor she collaborated in a drama going after her even after the actor enlisted in the army. In SJS’s 2007 birthday fan meeting after he enlisted in the army, he officially clarified that he’s not the man and he treated GHS as his “nice” younger sister. :)

lol … :D you are such a fan of GHS & SJS … please don’t believe any rumor people spread on internet, OK? Please trust GHS and SJS’s personal words. If they denied rumors, then we do have to trust their words, don’t we? :)

I hope that you could watch many “Behind the Scene of Pure 19” video clips. Then you will find out that SJS and GHS really had good colleague relationship even in front of other coworkers such as Lee Min Woo and Lee Yoon Ji. For example, in one clip, GHS hit SJS at his arms repeatedly for some reason, and then Lee Min Woo asked them with a smile, “What happened?! What again???” … quite interesting! :lol:

I don’t know if you are familiar with Korean language to read Korean news reports. If not, but if you understand Chinese, you could visit the Chinese news site of “Chosun Daily News” to get updated news reports of Korean entertainment world such as GHS’s new novel and her promotion for her novel:

Link: http://chn.chosun.com/Enter_style/

===========

[VOD] SJS, filming Ep. 124 of “Pure 19” (Good Morning Show)

credit: SBS NeTV, Kim Seung Hyun and Jung Eun Ah’s Good Morning Show

(Episode 2523, aired on 12/15/2006)

[Video Clip] http://suhjisuk.weebly.com/filming-2.html

sjs-filming-160.jpg

sjs-filming-161.jpg

sjs-filming-162.jpg

sjs-filming-163.jpg

sjs-filming-164.jpg

sjs-filming-165.jpg

sjs-filming-166.jpg

sjs-filming-167.jpg

sjs-filming-168.jpg

sjs-filming-169.jpg

sjs-filming-170.jpg

sjs-filming-171.jpg

sjs-filming-172.jpg

sjs-filming-173.jpg

sjs-filming-174.jpg

sjs-filming-175.jpg

sjs-filming-176.jpg

sjs-filming-177.jpg

Guest CindyW88

[VOD] Suh Ji Suk (Seo Ji Suk), filming Ep. 134 of “Pure 19” (Good Morning Show)

credit: SBS NeTV, Kim Seung Hyun and Jung Eun Ah’s Good Morning Show (Episode 2523, aired on 12/15/2006)

[Video Clip] http://suhjisuk.weebly.com/filming-1.html

The video clip shows the filming site of the fighting scene of episode 134.

Jisuk explains the storyline of this fighting scene to the reporter. He is watching the filming of Guk Hwa quarreling and fighting with 2 women who are Yoon Hoo’s friends’ girlfriends in the restroom. The reporter asks Jisuk, “Why aren’t you getting her out of the fight from the restroom now?” Jisuk jokingly answers, “I am going to. I am not going in yet because it is scary inside now.” :D

After Yoon Hoo pulls Guk Hwa out of the fighting scene, the reporter asks Jisuk if Yoon Hoo is mad at Guk Hwa. Jisuk explains to the reporter that Yoon Hoo is not mad at Guk Hwa but instead he is mad at the atmosphere and environment which make the fighting to occur.

After the completion of filming at the site, Jisuk says that Yoon Hoo and Guk Hwa have been in love and he’d like them to be together happily.

sjs-filming-121.jpg

sjs-filming-122.jpg

sjs-filming-123.jpg

sjs-filming-124.jpg

sjs-filming-125.jpg

sjs-filming-126.jpg

sjs-filming-127.jpg

sjs-filming-128.jpg

sjs-filming-129.jpg

sjs-filming-130.jpg

[VOD] SJS, Filming Ep. 135 & 136 (Good Morning Show)

credit: SBS NeTV, Kim Seung Hyun and Jung Eun Ah's Good Morning Show

(Episode 2523, aired on 12/15/2006)

[Video Clip] http://suhjisuk.weebly.com/filming-4.html

This video clip shows the interviews with SJS while he was filming for episode 135 and 136.

In the beginning of the clip, it shows that SJS is in a studio dressing room checking the script. He says that he just finished filming one scene a moment ago and he comes in the studio dressing room so that he could focus on checking script.

Then he goes into the filming site of Yoon Hoo’s office to film episode 135. Jisuk and Goo Hye Sun both have many NGs, which make the PD to stop the filming temporarily.

Then, before filming episode 136, Jisuk is watching a recorded clip shown on the TV in the studio dressing room. The clip shows a scene happened in Yoon Hoo’s family. The reporter asks Jisuk if he’d like to go back to the house where Yoon Hoo’s parents live. Jisuk answers, “Yes. I really want to go home because I really miss those scenes in which I and my family ate breakfast together at the dining table in the drama.”

At the end of this clip, Jisuk, Lee Yoon Ji, and some filming crew go out to have lunch together. The reporter asks Jisuk why they are out for a lunch together. Jisuk answers, “Because my younger sister (LYJ) is going to treat us a lunch.” LYJ laughs and asks Jisuk, “Am I treating the meal? Is Obba treating the meal?” Jisuk answers, “You will treat us a lunch.” LYJ says with a smile, “We’ll see after I see the menu.” The reporter asks LYJ what restaurant they are going to. LYJ answers that she’d like to eat Korean style food for this lunch because she hasn’t been in a restaurant offering Korean style cuisines for quite some time.

There is another video clip showing that Jisuk, LYJ, and other filming crew eat the lunch together in a restaurant offering Korean style hot noodles. In that clip, LYJ describes the features of Jisuk’s charisma.

sjs-filming-131.jpg

sjs-filming-132.jpg

sjs-filming-133.jpg

sjs-filming-134.jpg

sjs-filming-136.jpg

sjs-filming-137.jpg

sjs-filming-138.jpg

sjs-filming-139.jpg

sjs-filming-140.jpg

sjs-filming-141.jpg

sjs-filming-142.jpg

sjs-filming-143.jpg