Guest S2KangTa

S2!!!!!!

You were in HK??????

What were you doing there???

On study trip or working trip or hunting for hunks trip??? :o

Oh mai......

you cud have gone to see him there Live in Person!!! :rolleyes:

well....me in HK ...him in beijing...won't see anyways :(

u no wat..my friend...who's ANOTHER crazy kangta fan...she was in beijing the day kangta had his beijing fan meeting/signature event..!! and they STAYED IN THE SAME HOTEL!!

but my friend found out afterwards which hotel he was in... ahahhah so she never saw him!!!!!!!!!! but they were in the same hotel for like...the entire nite.... *tsk tsk... thats just so sad....

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kangtagreen27

kangtagreen......

can i jus call you green?????

then can i call you Stone :D? hehe...just playin'. yeah, i know my sn is a bit long. that's why i have this one: ktgn27. you're the first one to call me green. i dunno if i'll catch onto that. i'll just probably be confused to why you keep calling out "GREEN" ^_^. so please call me ktgn27 if you don't wanna type it out.

Thanks for the info....

yes i know tata is frm H.O.T..........

but dunno the rest of the members....i only started to be crazy over him less than a month ago.....

after watching Loveholic!!!

That's why i'm searching for more stuff of him now!!!!!!!!

that's kewl. then have you tried out this forum: www.dedicatedtohot.cjb.net ? one of the biggest English H.O.T forums out there. you'll learn a lot and get lots of kangta clips from there. there's lots of kangta lovers there to fill you in about the past 9..10 years of his life as well as the other members.

His songs are mostly heartbreaking, i noticed........

wonder if that's his real life experiences?????

Coz i thot he has a happy childhood and teenage years in the past........

sad to learn that he has 2 unhappy relationships....

any idea what actually happened??

Who dump who??

The gal?? That why he's finding hard to move on???

Poor guy................

i know a little about his love life from his past interviews. (which some can be found at DTH's News Forum). but ummm...did you know Polaris was written for an ex-girlfriend? i think he dumped her sometime after H.O.T split too. i think that was a awkward time to break up, ddon't you think? cuz wouldn't that be a time when you reallie need someone to lean on? cuz nobody expected the H.O.T split, not even HeeJun and Kangta, that's why they're still hella huge today. cuz they split while they were at the top. but oh well. and i think kangta said it was him who broke it off b'cuz he couldn't do anything for her, cuz he was alwayse so busy with his schedule and if you knew his polaris days..he was very active in korea. way more than he is today. he was everywhere and did almost every charity thing he can. in 2001, he was given so many awards, even Korea's Modeled Citizen award from the government..i think. so he broke it off with her b'cuz they never had time to do anything and if they did..they had to be very sneaky and secretative about it for her protection, he insisted. and kangta said they mostly talked on the phone or in his car with his manager driving them somewhere, cuz at the time kangta had lost his license due to his DUI back in H.O.T 5th jib. and he stated that she was a normal girl. not a celebrity.

and then he was dating someone during S i think was what he said about a year ago in an article. before he came out with persona..he said he recently got out of a relationship. something like that. and i think one or two songs from Pinetree album were also for his ex/s. possibly Pinetree and Memories.

but yeah..there you go. some history of kangta's lovelife. i sound like a stalker, don't i? oops.

and i hate to think this, but i think kangta is just getting into relationships just so he can write songs about it. does that sound bad or what? and there was a radio interview (also found at DTH) that he admits he's a playboy. hahaha...hmmm...kangta kangta kangta..tsk tsk tsk.

But why must he hold concerts only in China??

First it was in Beijing, next Shanghai...then Guangzhou??

Where is it next???????

well....itz a tour. that's why there's so many concerts in china. and he doesn't profit from it either. itz for china. all the money of the concert goes to the children in proverty in China. besides, he's already conquered Korea...so i guess he's movin' onto other parts of Asia. and from his reaction to his recent visit to Vietnam...who knows. but i would love to see kangta more active in korea..even if he's already conquered it.

but i think he'll soon hold another concert for Korea. because that's what H.O.T do. they have a concert for every album after the 1st album.

well...okay...i'll let you know more on Kangta if you wish. but i think this is enough for one post.

Guest BiTa Stone

Hi green!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

I think i still prefer the name green since no one calls you that.....

it gives me the first person here and all over wif the privilege of stamping

and marking you wif a GREEN!!! :rolleyes:

Greeeeen...........................

*notty me, ya??* :lol:

Well....you can call me stone, stoney or Bita...whichever your mood allows ..... B)

Thank you sooooooo much for filling me wif so much info on our tata!!

I din know he was the one who broke up wif the gal???

I thot he was being ditched!!!!!!!!!!! :o

Falling in love so that he can have more experiences in life and in his writing???

hmmmm...........that's a good idea......

I don't mind he being a playboy....

(yes, i heard and read abt that interview where he admitted that he's a playboy!!)

What are handsome guys for anyway ??

They shouldn't be put on earth jus for display, right??

They sud have more fun meddling wif 'gals' before they settle down!!!!

*Don't throw stones at me, ya??* ;)

I don't think i have the time to go other forums to search for more info of him

and his past.........so hope you can update me a little each day here, ok???

After all.......we sud make this thread alive and going........... :rolleyes:

I noticed he practically has made China his 2nd home!!

I see he has spent so much time there!!!! :rolleyes:

So he has conquered Korea alrdy????

But then.......

right now......he's not as BIG as Bi........

coz he's still pretty unknown in other parts of Asia......... :(

He sud venture further.....sud not let his talents be wasted and get buried!!!

But the sad thing is....

i think he has to go into the army soon, isn't it so???

Oh.......

to think i have jus started loving him.............. :(

BTW..............

green and S2.............

How long have you gals love him?????????

Is it since H.O.T days or jus recently?

Guest S2KangTa

lol...i started 2 like him ...last october ^^v

so not that long..but crazy enough!! i think green's been an on h.o.t-er if i'm not wrong... cuz she has too many clips of kangta and choti that i want :(

Guest BiTa Stone

S2......

You said your friend was in the same hotel as tata in Beijing?????

Oh mai......

but how can she not know??

I'm sure she must have felt some 'trembling earthquaking' in her room or lobby......

coz i'm sure tata's fans wud have camp over nite there right?????

They must have created some commotion to attract his attention by shaking and drilling at the hotel.....

No???????? :o

Your fren must be banging her head agt the wall after knowing the truth!!!!

I wud have died on the spot!!! ;)

So you are a year old tata'er?? :rolleyes:

That's a long period......coz i'm less than a month old......... :(

You mean Green has lots of tata's clips???????????????????????? :o

Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen......................

where are you now???

S2 has gotten me all excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm trying desparately to dl all his stuff.....frm performances to MVs.......

only managed to dl some coz i cun go Clubbing in a Box.....

I'm a good gal....dunno how to Club!!!

:(:(

I can only dl via YSI.......

Can you pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee have mercy on this 'dehyrated' stone here????

Quench ME.........this 'cracking dry stone'...............pleaseeeeeee???????

I'm actually trying to find his perfomances on 23 and The Best......

i only have 4 clips on this ........

Do you gals happen to have more???

Guest kangtagreen27

sure..go ahead then. ^^ call me green. i'm gettin' use to it already.

most ppl call me yangie, on a more personal level. and btw...shouldn't i be the one typing in green? haha..

anyway..i'm not actually an H.O.T fan...technicially. cuz...i was a fan after they've already split. so..when i became a fan..there was no such thing as H.O.T. i was six months late on H.O.T. around fall of 2001 i heard about them, then december 2001 i reallie got into them. too bad. i never knew how it feels to be a true H.O.T fan. but one good thing is...i never felt the heartache that most fans went thru when the announcement broke out. but i think that must've also felt good too. knowing how much they meant. but "Forever they will stay in our Hearts!" so i am a fan. but technically not. but if they came back, then yes.

and about those clips....hmmm...S2, how do you know that? that i have lots of kangta clips? do i know you from somewhere? who am i talking to?..hmm...have we met? if we did...you would be calling me yangie instead of green...hhmm..gettin' very curious.

but yes. i have lots of kangta stuff. from all of his mv's to performances to dramas to practical pranks. even commericals to songs he's composed and produced.

so, you want My Life and The Best, huh? oh, those are easy. i have many of them. he performs these a lot cuz they're his only fast songs. i think he's gotten tired of perfoming these two, cuz for the past two years..he's performed nothing but this remix for china.

but are we allow to post download links here, yet? in the korean music section...?

well, while i go find out...why don't you go check out that forum i gave you and request kangta files there. or go use the search. maybe some kangta links still works.

Guest BiTa Stone

Hi greenie yangie............ :rolleyes:

*er...sori....being notty again!!!*

*sounds like little genie that i'm calling!!* B)

Oops.....

looks like you and S2 dunno each other that well??????

I'm surprised coz it sounds that both of you are great pals!!!!

So you started loving them/tata in 2001!!!!!

That's a looooooong time till now!!!!!

For me, i hope i can stay 'true' to him for that long........

coz i'm very flower-hearted.......change my love for hunks like changing clothes!!! ;)

Yes....you can upload clips here.....why not???

Well......the gals are doing that for me and the rest of the tata'ers in the drama section.....

so if it's possible........drop by that thread and 'feed' us whatever tata sauce that you possess

in your treasure box, ok????

We are all dying of super, ultra dehydration there.........guess i gotta call them over here for a peek!!!

Here's the link..............

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=201&st=440

Thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

There are a total of 4 dance numbers right???

The earlier ones are 23 and The Best.......

and now Persona and Paralysis right???

I love the slow dance movement of Persona..........

he's jus soo sexy and cool when he glides and slides to the music........ :rolleyes:

Jus cun get enuf of him and his voice!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So my dear..........

i'll be waiting very impatiently for all your clips!!!!!!!!!! B)

Er......

i'll leave 'greeeeeeeeen' to my little genie yangie..........

Do you happen to have this clip????????????????

He looks soooo yummy here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm dying to watch this..........pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee?????????????

kang9b.jpg

Guest S2KangTa

and about those clips....hmmm...S2, how do you know that? that i have lots of kangta clips? do i know you from somewhere? who am i talking to?..hmm...have we met? if we did...you would be calling me yangie instead of green...hhmm..gettin' very curious.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAH!! XD i actually don't know green/yangie...i just see her on LOTZ and LOTZ of forums (d2h, here, kangtaforums...)

i remember when i just started 2 like kangta....i came 2 soompi 2 look for clips..and u posted alots of clips but they were all expired when I got there! and in d2h..u posted lots of clips too!! so thats how i know u hav lot a clips.. eheheh but NOW i'm gonna get to know u ehehehe

but are we allow to post download links here, yet? in the korean music section...?

i think we are allowed 2...cuz b4 soompi crashed...links were always posted up on the kangta thread and the an chil hyun drama thread...=_=" hope they still keep the same policy!

So you are a year old tata'er??

That's a long period......coz i'm less than a month old.........

where'd u get that?!?! O_o ehehehe

i'm actually 17 still XD kakakakakkaka...feelin' young.... *tsk tsk... oh well still in love w/ kangta WAAHHAHAHA

ummmm should we introduce ourselves in here!?!?!? i think i'll start :)

soompi name: S2KangTa

nationality: Cantonese/Canadian

when start 2 like kangta: last october...

when start 2 like h.o.t: last november...

boooooooo... i can't wait till this summer!! me goin to korea!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahah :D

btw STONE!! the pix u posted was real sexyyy ahahahhah XD

OOOOOOOMFGGG kangta's so hot in the MAN OF STYLE Pix!!! LOOK BELOw!!!!!!

kt110jh.jpg

kt217xt.jpg

*drools...absolutely hawttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!

Guest kangtagreen27

uuhh..okay. i get it now.

so, what's your sn @ DTH/D2H? cuz the only way you can get into the picture and video and music sections is if you're a member.

on soompi..i tried to share a whole bunch, but then dl section started to die out. and sometimes it didn't seem worth my time uploading when not many ppl appreciated it.

yeah..i do go onto lots of forums. but only a couple i am active at.

and stoney...mi-ahn. i don't remember seeing a clip like that. maybe cuz that CAP is in such an awesome quality!! but i think itz probably from china of last year's summer (2004). i could be wrong. let me go ask my kangta lovers and stalkers at DTH if they can help us out.

introduction....

soompi sn as well as everywhere else: kangtagreen27 (no other alias. only go by one name everywhere. well..maybe ktgn27, but you can tell that's me still, correct?)

when and how i got into Kangta, in other words H.O.T as well: late 2001..b'cuz of the performance of The Greatest Love of All with S.E.S and H.O.T. he left a great impression on me with that awesome voice of his (the stretches he did) as well as his very good english. and can't forget his great looks. then i started to like him even more once i saw H.O.T's Outside Castle mv. then i fell even deeper once i saw H.O.T's 227 Forever H.O.T concert (the bombest concert EVER! you should see it! greatly recommended!)

Guest BiTa Stone

greeenie.............

Yes pleaseeeeeeeee.............

do go and stalk tata's stalkers for more info on that clip, ok??

Do all you can to dig out this preciously rare treasure, ok??

Coz he's really, really sooooooooooo awesomely sexy wif that outfit!!!

*sweating profusely!!!* :rolleyes:

It seems like only 3 of us are 'regular tata sauce eater' here.....green, S2 and myself??

Thanks for the YSI!!!!!

I see more performances clips coming my way????????? :rolleyes:

Intro????

Er.......

I was stoneagebae before Hurricane hit soompi.......

Wanted to commemorate BYJ since he was my first gigolo that i loved.....

plus i was frm stone-age era......dunno anything abt PC and IT thingy...... :(

I started out in KSW thread...then fell out of love wif him coz i took to drinking Honey

made by the Bi as my daily diet for a whole year.....

till now.....3 weeks ago i got electrocuted by tata sauce!!!

So i hafta change my diet frm sweetness of Bi-honey to saltiness of tata sauce!!

I guess both diet has side effects as honey Bi made me develop 'diabetes'....

needed millions of insulin injections....

and NOW, the saltiness of tata sauce will definitely make my kidneys breakdown in no time....

so i'll end up drooling at him during my dialysis treatment!! ;)

Oh abt age......shy to say .....

but i'm qualified to be your omma/mummy!!!

So pardon this 'stoney' grandma to 'fight' for the love of your tata ok?? :rolleyes:

*that's why i'm so long winded!!!!* ;)

Oh...i'm frm a tiny red dot island on the world map.....ie....S'pore!!

*er.......heard of it??*

Guest BiTa Stone

boooooooo... i can't wait till this summer!! me goin to korea!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahah :D

btw STONE!! the pix u posted was real sexyyy ahahahhah XD

S2!!!!!

I know!!!

I know!!!!!!!!

That's why i'm desparately seeking some 'professional/diehard' tata stalker for help!!!

He jus looks soooooooooooooo yummy there!!!

I cun wait to watch the clip!!!!

So...........

greeeenie..................

have you managed to get hold of the stalker for this piece of treasure????

*waiting * *waiting*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And S2...you going to Korea next year??? (er...which month is your summer, June??)

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's cool!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Make sure you come back wif lots of tata sauce!!

Make sure you getta to 'molest' tata for us, ok??? ;)

BTW......green and S2....

do you gals have any clips on his Pinetree Concert ??

Heard it's sooooo good!!

Wish i can have a glimpse of it!!

Guest S2KangTa

BTW......green and S2....

do you gals have any clips on his Pinetree Concert ??

Heard it's sooooo good!!

Wish i can have a glimpse of it!!

i hav his limited edition which i JUST found a few weeks ago online :)

soooooooooooooooooooooo happy...cuz it was really pretty!!!

even though i saw the concert like....quite a long time ago....i still want the limited boxset ^^

i think on some clubbox tthey hav his concert clips..i 4got where..leme check... maybe green knows :)

eheheh btw...my sn at d2h is kangtaluv

^^ kangta kangta kangta *drools and keyboard malfunctions

Guest BiTa Stone

KangTa - My Life performance on Music Tank; 2001 (rare perf.):

http://s26.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=01IQZRR...J80OU0VJDWUYY4G

notice how slick he is with his glasses. and he is super fine in this performance. i love him like this. so nice and clean cut. i perfer this kangta over today's kangta. btw..low quality. this was before the whole HD stuff.

H.O.T - Outside Castle mv:

http://s18.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0GCZYG4...0M0DOW0BI3G58O2

uploaded this for a DTH member. should still work.

kangta looks so HOT in this, as well as all the other members. my favorite mv, song, choreography, and look of H.O.T.

credits: ktforever.com / dedicatedtohot.cjb.net

Ok...i have finally watched these 2 clips!!!!

Yes...he's so cute wif those glasses!!!!

Do you gals realize something????

After watching some of his The Best and 23 performances.......

I noticed his dancing is much better before......

his moves were much flexible, he's more bouncy and jumpy.......

But nowadays....

it seems his bones have stiffen a little...... not as flexible!!

Eps the Viet perf.......i find his body cun sway as graceful as before though his Beijing concert

he's not that bad, er...i mean he was good there too..........but still not as good as before!!

Why is that so???

Plus...sorry to say...i don't like Outside Castle MV......

Maybe i'm not the same generation as you gals....i'm more into ballads......

those slow and easy type of songs......!!! :rolleyes:

I love his dance in Persona and Paralysis as well....

.............sexy and slow .............

And i love his current look, style and dressing than before......

i don't like his H.O.T. days look..........

*don't stone me!!!*

Guest BiTa Stone

i hav his limited edition which i JUST found a few weeks ago online :)

soooooooooooooooooooooo happy...cuz it was really pretty!!!

even though i saw the concert like....quite a long time ago....i still want the limited boxset ^^

i think on some clubbox tthey hav his concert clips..i 4got where..leme check... maybe green knows :)

eheheh btw...my sn at d2h is kangtaluv

^^ kangta kangta kangta *drools and keyboard malfunctions

Oh mai!!!!!!!

You bot the limited box set???

What's in it??

Oh pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee......do check for me......

i really want some yummy clips of him in Pinetree Concert.....

Do you have the dvd too??

Bita,

He was actually quite skinny in Pine Tree concert.

Probably because he had not met our Mrs Kangta then.

Now he looks so Man.

Thanks to Mrs Kangta. :lol::D

Guest BiTa Stone

Bita,

He was actually quite skinny in Pine Tree concert.

Probably because he had not met our Mrs Kangta then.

Now he looks so Man.

Thanks to Mrs Kangta. :lol::D

Hata!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally you have found your way here!!!!

Skinny??

I think so too.....

Actually he has been skinny all his life......

he only looks good this year, i think.....

i think he probably pump up his bod before filming Love coz he alrdy looks good in it!! :rolleyes:

But he has alrdy cut off his hair in Pinetree, right?

As long as he has short hair....i will love him..........

oops....i mean i really love him wif short hair coz i don't like his past look....too girlish!!!!! B)

Guest S2KangTa

Oh mai!!!!!!!

You bot the limited box set???

What's in it??

Oh pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee......do check for me......

i really want some yummy clips of him in Pinetree Concert.....

Do you have the dvd too??

ummmmmmmmmm in the limited box set....theres a 300 piece puzzle, the concert dvd in extra good quality and a bonus dvd for the making of the concert, interviews and making of the mvs... and all of this is an a really pretty box :)

so in total i hav the real one..and the fake one :P (i watch the fake one b4 i started 2 like kangta ^^; so u could say the concert made me get into him!!!!

i think you can still get the concert at www.dvdheaven.com

Archived