THE OFFICIAL KANGTA THREAD

Guest S2KangTa

Guest BiTa Stone

ummmmmmmmmm in the limited box set....theres a 300 piece puzzle, the concert dvd in extra good quality and a bonus dvd for the making of the concert, interviews and making of the mvs... and all of this is an a really pretty box :)

so in total i hav the real one..and the fake one :P (i watch the fake one b4 i started 2 like kangta ^^; so u could say the concert made me get into him!!!!

i think you can still get the concert at www.dvdheaven.com

what do you mean by fake one???? :o

Where did you get the fake one??????

Is it possible to pm me some yummy clips in it???

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest S2KangTa

what do you mean by fake one???? :o

Where did you get the fake one??????

Is it possible to pm me some yummy clips in it???

u know..fake as in bootleg version :P i got it @ a chinese mall here in toronto...

i'm still looking for the clubbox that has the clips :P i'll let u no asap !!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMFGG!! XD i just got kangta's 3rd photoalbum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! soooooooo pretty sooooo pretty!!! must get!!!

Guest BiTa Stone

u know..fake as in bootleg version :P i got it @ a chinese mall here in toronto...

i'm still looking for the clubbox that has the clips :P i'll let u no asap !!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMFGG!! XD i just got kangta's 3rd photoalbum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! soooooooo pretty sooooo pretty!!! must get!!!

Thanks S2!!! :rolleyes:

and you are making me see greeeeeeeeeeeeeen................

coz you have every piece of tata!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(:(

At least your Mall sells tata.........

my land really sux!!!!!!!!!!

They don't bring in such goodies!! <_<

Guest kangtagreen27

CREDIT: Jumariah @ DTH

TRANSLATION CREDIT: Elisa @ DTH

SOURCE: Naver

TAKE ONLY WITH FULL CREDIT.

2005101709520096442_1.jpg

Top star Kangta bought dinner for SM Entertainment’s workers on the 14th for the first time since he became an SM Entertainment shareholder.

Kangta bought dinner for around 90people in a restaurant located in Seoul Ab-good-jung-doh. Many SM workers were present at this dinner.

Kangta became an official shareholder of SM Entertainment by investing in the company recently. His love for his company is widely known.

SM Entertainment’s one worker stated, “Kangta is popular amongst us because he always remembers people’s birthdays and important dates. Also, his pride for his company is high.”

Another SM source stated, “Kangta is not merely a celebrity of a company but a business partner. He decided to invest in SM Entertainment stocks after the renewal of his contract. It is expected that he will further SM Entertainment.”

okay...sorrie S2 and Stoney.

i can't post download links in the music forum. sorrie. but plenty of kangta goodies at DTH. go there and your tata sauce will be refilled.

sorrie, i haven't been posting lately. i will try.

oh, and kangta's concert only came out on DVD and VHS. so most ppl can't rip DVD and most ppl can't put tape onto computer.

altho, i have clips anc clips of the pinetree one.

Guest BiTa Stone

^^

What's DTH?? :blink:

Plus.....what does SM stand for??? :blink:

I see he's quite rich to be able to invest in it!!!

Ah......you mean he's such a gentleman??

Can even rememebr all his workers' b/d???

I'm sooooo touched by it!! :rolleyes:

BTW.........

how abt uploading clips into my pm????

Is it allowed???

Guest kangtagreen27

DTH is that site i gave you.

Dedicated to H.O.T Forum --> www.dedicatedtohot.cjb.net

SM Entertainment.

the company Kangta is currently under. the company that found kangta.

SM...no one reallie knows what it stands for. many ppl believe it stands for the company founder's name: LeeSooMan (SooMan).

i thought he invested SM long ago. like when he first debutted solo...but i guess not. this time it must be official.

Guest S2KangTa

BOOOO me..i can't find the clips on CB :( but itz good dat green has em ^^ sorry stone!!!

ummmm now wat?!!? muaahahahaha keeping the kangta thread goin!!

gahhhhhhhhhhhhhh anyone else got his 3rd photobook!?!??! isn't it prettyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! and yeah..itz all in black and white, but the pix were GREAAAAAT! sexiness ^^b

Guest BiTa Stone

S2...

it's ok.......

Hey.......i din know you are a mod in KTF????

That's nice....

i go there to browse thru.....but i don't do any posting.....

green..........

i went to DTH.....

but the links are not working!!!!!!!!! :(

I tried to watch the MVs......but it says page cun be displayed.....

anyway......thanks for the site.....

i'll explore further!! :rolleyes:

Do con't to update his stuff here, ya??

Oh yes, greeeen...........

did you manage to hunt for the link to the yummy pic that i posted??

Guest BiTa Stone

Greeeenie dear..........

I need your help......

i was at DTH.....i see you as a MOD there???

Well...i was at the music section(all the clips sud be there right??)

....but most of the clips are H.O.T. and all his past clips......

I'm not interested in H.O.T......only want tata........

Do you think you can upload some of his performances for me there please???

I want The Best and My Life.....plus Persona and Paralysis.....

is it possible??

thanks!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Guest kangtagreen27

yeah..i just posted the picture in a thread in the request section.

hopefully i'll get an answer for you soon.

and yes, i'm part of the MOD family there. i see that you have joined. i saw your name: stoney. welcome!

anyway to find video clips of tata, you have to go into the Video section of the H.O.T section of DTH. not music. in the Music section...there's only audios and such.

and i'll try to upload some tata stuff for you. but if you place a request in the Request Forum under General, more than myself can help upload them for you. like KangTasAngel, jumariah, and ktchoij. these are great mods and are more than happy to help you out with tata.

and yeah...most links of tata are dead...b'cuz rite now...a lot of attention is on WooHyuk and HeeJun, especially this week. so, not a lot of kangta right now since he's in china. but i will upload some.

Guest BiTa Stone

greenie......

thanks so much for your help!!! :rolleyes:

Yes, i did go to the video section but there are very few clips of tata!!

:(

Plus, like i have said......i'm not a fan of H.O.T......

so i'm too lazy to flip thru the pages coz i think most are either past clips or expired ones, right??

Anyway...

i'll try to wait very patiently for you to reupload whatever clips you have on tata, ok??

If you have alrdy uploaded them, can you kindly please inform me here??

Coz i dunno why that site has a lot of virus attacking my PC!!!

So i dare not go there too often!! :(

thanks lots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Guest hopesofgreen

I just watched the mv of "propose", it was so cute, but i was a little confused at the end with the little girl. Does anyone get that?

Guest NanHonja

his fav color is green n black not just black. but go u 4 starting a thread just 4 kangta. ahhh i remember back in the days when i was deeply obbsessed bout him. he will always #1. kangta 4ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

ummmmmmmmmm in the limited box set....theres a 300 piece puzzle, the concert dvd in extra good quality and a bonus dvd for the making of the concert, interviews and making of the mvs... and all of this is an a really pretty box :)

Behind the track 19 Pine Tree, there is one marked #hidden track#. All I could see were those credits to for the making of this DVD, did you see something else?

Yeah, this is a must have. Glad that I was able to get it before it ran out of stock.

Guest kangtagreen27

^ umm..you guys do know what is the Hidden Track, correct?

you guys have seen it, rite? i can reupload, it if not.

and stoney..DTH gives you viruses? *gasps* i'm shocked!!!

how can we?! stoney..you're giving us a bad name. you're scaring ppl off now.

oh no!!!!!! what to do?!

i've never heard of a such thing. DTH is fine for me. and i've never seen anyone else complaining. OMG...must check it out...must go question adminstrator...

I just watched the mv of "propose", it was so cute, but i was a little confused at the end with the little girl. Does anyone get that?

itz in the song. it says, "..how many kids should we have....i think two would be perfect." something of that sort. should go read the translation to the song. basically itz talking about how to propose and how he feels without her, then life after gettin' married.

the thing is...don't think too much about the mv. just sit back and enjoy it. you're not suppose to analyze everything. itz just suppose to be...cute.

his fav color is green n black not just black.

ummm...not reallie. Green was just his "Candy" color. if you've been stalking him and collecting pictures of him, you would know..this guy never wears green since candy days. i know..i've tried. only once did he wear green..and it was a little off-green color. i've been tryin' to find kangta in green for my avatar to match my name...and only found one.

and in a recent inteview in china (about a month and a half ago), the host asked him (in english) what was his favorite color, he answered.."Yellow, Black and Blue" (in ENGLISH!). that's as much recent update you can get on his favorite color.

btw...he sounded so cute in english. AAHHH! *screams* *runs off to watch the clip again*

^ umm..you guys do know what is the Hidden Track, correct?

you guys have seen it, rite? i can reupload, it if not.

Ah..... Kangtagreen,

So there is really something in that hidden track? Please tell me how to watch it.

For Kangta's sake, must get the girls to buy the original. :P:D

Guest kangtagreen27

^ yes yes..true true.

but itz such a rare track. and you know...dvd is almost all outta stock. itz pretty rare to find it these days also. so how can you buy something that is all gone..??...hmmm...anyway..okay. i won't reupload. plus, saves me time on finding it in my cds and uploading.

and what is the Hidden Track?

should i tell you? and ruin all that fun lookin' for it? :D. hmmm...i don't have the DVD, yet myself..so i have NOT figured it out how to get to it or how it works. long ago..someone got to it and found it. they uploaded it and i helped download it. due to i only have the VHS copy.

but the Hidden Track is an extra performance that was taken out of the concert. i forgot if it was a performance before or after the H.O.T songs (thinking...before), it was that one famous song (in which i don't know the title for) by HyunJinYoung. that one song SM artist's alwayse performs together. i think that was all. and i heard there were some backstage/rehearsal clips included as well. but i dunno if those were hidden or not.

and what is the Hidden Track?

should i tell you? and ruin all that fun lookin' for it? :D. hmmm...i don't have the DVD, yet myself..so i have NOT figured it out how to get to it or how it works. long ago..someone got to it and found it. they uploaded it and i helped download it. due to i only have the VHS copy.

but the Hidden Track is an extra performance that was taken out of the concert. i forgot if it was a performance before or after the H.O.T songs (thinking...before), it was that one famous song (in which i don't know the title for) by HyunJinYoung. that one song SM artist's alwayse performs together. i think that was all. and i heard there were some backstage/rehearsal clips included as well. but i dunno if those were hidden or not.

Omo.... this sounds like treasure hunting. Do I have to try every button on the remote control to get this track out? *wailing*

Guest nep13tune

Did anyone post this bit of news yet?

Singer Kangta Wins Chinese TV Award

October 24, 2005

Popular local singer Kangta will receive the ``best international artist’’ award from a Chinese television channel.

SM Entertainment, management company of the singer, announced yesterday that Kangta will be given the award at the 3rd South East Music Chart Awards held on Oct. 30.

The company’s four-member female dance group TSZX and producer Lee Soo-man are also scheduled to receive the ``most potential international group’’ and ``best international producer’’ awards, respectively, at the ceremony.

Source: The Korea Times @ http://times.hankooki.com/lpage/culture/20...19213611720.htm

Archived