Are There Colors That Never Look Flattering On You?

Guest I_play_with_dolls

Guest NorthWind

I'm blonde and I have very pale skin, so dark greens really don't look good on me. Especially olive green! It just drains away all the color from my skin and makes me look gray... However, not all greens are bad, I just bought myself mint green knit and it looks nice~ It's probably because it's light and has a blue-ish colder tone more fitting my hair and skin tones.

Also, some neon colors like orange or hot pink are too bright for me.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest skipturninrain

Skin-like colors specially a low intensity yellow and low beige gold but pastel like anything close to my skin tone because it looks as if I was naked or something.

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

For me it's cream or ivory colors and yellow. Since my skin is milky white with a yellow undertone, anything cream colored and yellow colored clothing washes me out :( I would love to wear some of those pretty chiffon cream blouses, but I look horrible in them T_T

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Your-Prin

Neon orange!! It makes my skin looks darker than really is..but I actually don't mind looking darker >.< Also I don't think pastel colors suit me very much. I just think they make me look too girly.

Guest cutieheartzbadboy

i definitely do not suit bright colours that lean on to the orange rusty colour side.. oh and some yellows.
im fine with pastels for whatever colour, red, maroon, etc. P:D

Guest m o c h i♥

For me, it's always pure/snow/milk whites (off whites/cream looks fine) and any shade of yellow (seems like that's a common thing here, huh?) when it's the main color. If it's like... a small design on the outfit, it doesn't make much of a difference... Also, might just be me that thinks it looks bad on me, but vivid purple... Just can't do it..

Guest oBerryo

I don't really know why, but black shirts always make me look so terrible x_x My skin is pale and when you contrast it with the black I look like a vampire!! I never wear black tops X3 I can wear black bottoms though. Other than that, I find that most other colours look fine. I especially love red ^-^

• 10 months later...

Archived