Are There Colors That Never Look Flattering On You?

Guest I_play_with_dolls

Guest I_play_with_dolls

I know I do >.<
I always find it that I look quite odd in blues and pinks, no matter what the shade is, navy blue or pastel pink, I look weird. I find the cutest top in blue or pink at the store, I try it on, and it always looks bad. Dx

Which sort of sucks because pink is one of my most favorite colors!

So just out of curiosity, how many of you soompiers have trouble when it comes to clothes color?

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nanshi

Yellow, pastels (all), olive-green (and any green with strong yellow tones), and brown (sometimse. most of my bottoms are dark, so I find it very hard to wear browns).

And as a personal choice, I don't like wearing whites or off-whites (unless it's a watch..)

Guest uh-ohxev

Mhm, not really? I mean everything looks decent. But, the colors that really look good on me is red, yellow, teal, and orange. It always makes me hair and skin pop! But, on second thought certain shades of pink really make me look weird, but its only certain shades. OH YEAH! And gold... since I'm tan gold makes me look freaking weird.

Guest annietran

yep, black. since im naturally thin, black makes me look even skinnier! and it just doesn't look right when i wear it. ><. sucks, cause i love buying clothes that are black, even though they don't flatter me. aii..

Guest chopstick^^

red ... strange! Since Asian's suppose to look good in red! But red don't suit me. Maybe because im really pale

Guest love*beat

Yellow, orange. -_-

Sometimes red is okay~ but mainly if it has a pinker hue to it xD

Peach only looks right on me if I pair it with some other color. x|

Brown is the same too, except yeah it looks alright for me as long as it's dark.

But then I rarely have any brown colored stuff other than bags and sandals haha.

Weird. I think I look better in yellow, but everyone else is saying, "Stay away from the yellow!!" LOL

I haven't EVER owned or tried on an orange shirt before, mainly becuase I feel risky about it.

Hrmm...if I think about it, purple might be the worst color for me. :blink:

Archived