Are There Colors That Never Look Flattering On You?

Guest I_play_with_dolls

Guest selvaspeedy

YELLOW T.T it makes me look like I'm sick, about to vomit then die :crazy: I don't know why though! all of the other colors look cute on me (especially the reds) but when it comes to Yellow, I look soooooooo bad o.O

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest repeat_on_echo

I never wear pink, it looks awful on me. Yellow also looks pretty bad but I wear it anyway because I love yellow. Neon-ish colors also make me look really tan, and since I hate being tan... And green, except I recently bought a pine green t-shirt from UO, and it looked fantastic on me. Basically, dark colors look really good on me and so does white. Other than that, forget it.

Guest starrie

I don't really like the look of red on me.

I have rosy cheeks (curses) and it just makes my face look even worse. ;~;

Guest flyingpenguins

black, purple, grey & navy.

-_-

all those dark solemn colors

green is major ew on me.

i look like i wanna vomit >_<

Anything sallow or in the shade of overcooked vegetables (but it probably doesn't look good on anyone, haha.)

Anything too yellow or orange also makes my skin look gross.

Neons and bright shades just don't do it for me. I can't pull off hot pinks or turquoise blues.

In fact, my wardrobe is pretty lacking in the color variety...

Guest andy_solbi_wonder_girls

Yellow and orange. Yeah, even though I'm Asian and people call me yellow I don't look nice in yellow but I look pretty good in different shades of yellow and orange just not the normal yellow, lol.

Guest AiMango

red.. like extremely noticeable flat out red. i think its cause im pretty pale so it makes my skin look even more pale than it is? cream looks weird on me too.

Guest LoveStrangled

I'm a bit tanned. My friend say red looks nice on me.

But then my parents told me not to wear red because of my skin tone and it would prettier on my sister cause she was pale?.

In conclusion. -Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder[Did I say that right? I doubt it]/ Anyways it depends on who looks at it. I don't really have a preferable color to dress in though. ==;;

Archived