MTV's The Hills

tracycutie

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest KimBoLee

i'm pretty sure lo & lc are still really great friends. its just that lo might not want to be on tv agian. i would understand that.

All the people who met LC say that she is SUCH A BIOTCH in real life. They all met her at different times, but they all say the same thing.. LC IS A BIOTCH! .. she 'seems' nice on tv but she's really mean in real life.

And my friends met Kristen & they say she's extremelyyyyy nice.

So suprising. but its not THAT much of surprise. Some people ACT nice on tv, and others just stick to how they really are. Kristen didn't hide her identity, while LC sucks up in front of the cameras.

haha i dont think that's surprising at all

i dont see how ppl think lc is so nice from watching the show

it's so obvious that she's stuck up and kristin is more real

i love how heidi is so straight up!

i cant wait to see the episode where jason comes in

Guest System1430291513

my friend also met LC and said she was really snobby.

she asked her about the show, and LC was like...uhhh riiiiiiight-- i gotta go.

but then to another one of my friends, she was really nice. soooo..who knows?

i like whitney the most on that show~~

Guest fayenatic

It's really difficult to say who really is nice and who isn't from a reality tv show.

I don't think it's fair for people to say that "LC is a i can't read" just based on autograph signings.

Personally, I think LC is like any one of us. She's a good person, but she also has her downfalls. She's

not fake and if she doesn't know you, she's not going to go out of her way and pretend that she likes you.

I think a lot of fans expect their icons to be super nice to them or some shiet like that. Sure, it'd be a nice gesture to reach out to fans and shiet like that -- but I don't think it should be a determining factor of whether a person is a i can't read or not in real life.

Guest PizazzPizza88

It's really difficult to say who really is nice and who isn't from a reality tv show.

I don't think it's fair for people to say that "LC is a i can't read" just based on autograph signings.

Personally, I think LC is like any one of us. She's a good person, but she also has her downfalls. She's

not fake and if she doesn't know you, she's not going to go out of her way and pretend that she likes you.

I think a lot of fans expect their icons to be super nice to them or some shiet like that. Sure, it'd be a nice gesture to reach out to fans and shiet like that -- but I don't think it should be a determining factor of whether a person is a i can't read or not in real life.

i agree

i don't go "hi" to random strangers that talk to me..and you know, when you have those days where you feel like crap and don't want to talk to anyone?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest neferteenie

i didnt like heidi at first because i didnt think she was mature at all for her age, but shes grown on me because she really seems to care alot for her friends

^ Yeah, she seemed really flaky and like such a ditz. But she's grown on me because she seems to really care for all those close to her.

The Hills is such a guilty pleasure. :P

its not just autograph signings. most of the people who've met her through autograph signings, or just met her on the street say she's a richard simmons.

i haven't met ANYBODY who said she was nice.

i agree

i don't go "hi" to random strangers that talk to me..and you know, when you have those days where you feel like crap and don't want to talk to anyone?

why would a random stranger say hi to you? they just say hi to her b/c they KNOW her from tv, or they think she's famous or something.

is it wrong to say HI back?! she doesnt need to give them dirty looks & scoff like she's the queen of the world.

plus if she's going to have an autograph signing, she can at least be nice to her fans.

wow... dunno who to like more.... LC or Kristin C...

anyone else think Audrina aint that pretty? she's kinda funny lookin...

i loveee the X-mas episode... how Heide's boyfriend got her like a "dog" then he actually brought out the real one... so sweet

Jason = Colin Farrel? yea i could see that... he's hot

^the hills is my guilty pleasure too! :lol:

every time i see jason i think of collin ferell (sp?)

same here!

it's probably cuz of his hairiness....lol.

lc doesn't seem to be a nice person based on ppl'z experience with her...

Guest lowdown4155

anyone else think Audrina aint that pretty? she's kinda funny lookin...

really? lol, I think she's the prettiest of all the girls.

I haven't watched this show in a while... it's kind of annoying how short the episodes are, they should make them a full hour.

Guest MsCHua

I think The Hills is interesting but I agree with you ^ it's so short. I really hope Lauren decided to go to Paris, it's like a lifetime opportunity. I love how she is compare to the others on the show, she seems responsible and intelligent.

I think The Hills is interesting but I agree with you ^ it's so short. I really hope Lauren decided to go to Paris, it's like a lifetime opportunity. I love how she is compare to the others on the show, she seems responsible and intelligent.

shes not going to tho. which is the dumbest thing she could do.

the show isnt gonna film her knowing shes leaving to paris.i think its binding in a contract, so i dont think she'll want to go and leave jason. shes really pethatically dependent on him' :rolleyes:

Guest lowdown4155

i dont think she'll want to go and leave jason. shes really pethatically dependent on him' :rolleyes:

sad, but very obvious... you hit it right on the nail, lol.

To this day, I have yet to see just what it is she sees in him; he's such a ditz.

Guest chigurl

the show has been picked up for a second season:

heres da link and da article:

http://www.broadcastingcable.com/article/C...y=Breaking+News

The Hills Are Alive on MTV

By Anne Becker -- Broadcasting & Cable, 7/31/2006 10:49:00 AM

MTV has picked up The Hills for a second season. The dramality spin-off of Laguna Beach will be back in 2007. The show, from executive producers Tony DiSanto, Liz Gateley, Adam DiVello, Dave Sirulnick and Rabih Gholam, has averaged more than 2 million viewers in the network's 12-34 demo in its first season which wraps Wednesday night.

Season one focused on Lauren Conrad (or "LC"), Laguna's season one protagonist, as she interned at Teen Vogue and attended fashion school. The next season will follow Conrad and her friends as they move on with their lives.

Laguna premieres for a third season in August.

Guest MsCHua

can't believe she didn't take the offer, i mean come on don't you want to fullfil yourself as a designer? as for jason, i mean wtheck. boys come and go, you have to think for your career first.

Guest KimBoLee

ahaha omg lauren is so dumbb

i only got to watch up tot he part where he threatened to break up wid her

geezee she needs to get a hold of herself!

Archived