Your most hated Inuyasha character?

Guest tengteng

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is a lot of inuyasha, kagome, and kikyo haters out there!! i like them because i love the love triangle hee hee. but omg i hate shippo, and naraku!!! i voted for shippo though, so annoying that lil brat. ughh kills the anime naraku i dont really care cuz he's the villian

Guest suNgie ;- rAwR

OMG.

Kagome and Kikyo.

Kagome is so annoying!

And everytime Kikyo comes onto the screen, it gets all boring and slow...

I love shippo! hes so cute <3

• 1 month later...
Guest -crazzzie-

Kikyou! hate her hate her! It's like hello get on with your life..so what if Inuyasha tried to killl you..well not really cause it wasn't him! go back to where you belong and stop stalking people! lol

O_O I'm kinda surprise Kagome is hated most...I would have thought people would fall for her heart warming, innocent yet courageous look.

Guest kaylah^18

kikyo, i cant tell u how many times i'd unconsciously reach out for the screen and try to strangle her.. i dont like her. period.

• 5 months later...
Guest simpleandpink

I've only watched the US, and I absolutely hate the voice actress for Kagome <_< Her voice sometimes gets all high + squeaky, really annoying...

edit: wow, i voted here already, :lol:

Guest blissfully_unaware13x

i don't really hate any of them. heehee. i just voted on naraku. don't kno who two of them are actually.

i like kagome personally but i understand it. sometimes the main character is the most annoying. like sakura from cardcaptors for me, haha.

hmm well actually kagome's like one of the main characters ^^ but still

Archived