Your most hated Inuyasha character?

Guest tengteng

Guest __laine

kikyo. i mean.. she WAS cool and all back when she WAS alive but.. omg.. die already!

haha forreal. kikyo got on my nerves too.. just leave inuyasha alone already.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Paroxysmal

i don't hate/dislike any of the inuyasha characters, actually. it's because, in my opinion, each character makes the anime/manga more entertaining to watch/read. so without one of the characters, it seems a bit plain. but that's just my opinion ^^;

So far, 7 people hate me! :lol: My only consolation is that even MORE people voted for the same character I vote for: Kagome... She's incredibly obnoxious and way too emotional. =\

Guest instantnoodlez

kagome is annoying when she keeps yelling out inu yasha's name like 50 times per episode, damn i cringe even when she's just thinking his name to herself. her personality is also annoying...get a real life. kikyou is dead and should stay that way...too much brooding and taking up space=deadweight. all the other characters are okay, none exceptional nor as annoying as those three, but naraku just needs to finally die. my god, they've had so many chances to kill him already and sesshomaru (w/e) needs a hobby.

Guest fionahh

Kagome. When Inuyasha is half dead, she'll be screaming in her little voice "Inuyasha! Inuyasha! Save me!" =-=

haha agreed. >____>

Guest JudY-JudY

I HATE Kagura, wow lots of people dislike Kagome!

I got to say I really didn't like her too at the beginning but she grew on me! Not that bad but still some what bad!

Guest RockStar17

kagome is annoying when she keeps yelling out inu yasha's name like 50 times per episode, damn i cringe even when she's just thinking his name to herself. her personality is also annoying...get a real life.

Guest xx0_gigi

kikyo she's insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i still dont' understand why she's feel to love and hate why does she choose neither i hope she just dies!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kikyo... and naraku (since he's the bad guy... lol)

kikyo is so annoying. she keeps getting in the way. and even though she's so depressed inuyasha still goes to her. i hate that, it's so fustrating.

Archived