How To Make Earring Holes Close?

Guest CutePanda94

Guest CutePanda94

I've have my ears pierced since late 2007, and just recently in early 2009 stopped wearing them. So, i had earrings for like a year and a couple months.

How long do i have to wait before they close up? How do i make them close faster?

its been a month since i've had anything in, and theyre still open!

Guest hobobear

just never wear earrings again..

theres no way to make your piercing close faster. i'm sure it will gradually close up over time, just don't puncture it again with an earring. simple as that.

Guest Namine

just never wear earrings again..

theres no way to make your piercing close faster. i'm sure it will gradually close up over time, just don't puncture it again with an earring. simple as that.

if its been too long, your ears will close lol

if the other methods don't work, you can puncture them again with a needle (ask professionals) and they will close up

Guest akira53

Sometimes it just won't close. My friend had her ears pierced when she was a kid and hadn't worn earrings in over 5 years. Hers still haven't closed.

Guest lovesicles

i'm trying to maybe close mine too.

the lady at claires like.. 5 years ago messed it up.

one is too low. @__@

i've been so lazy though. ~_~

Guest xl0v3juicy

My mom stopped wearing earrings for over 20 years now, and the holes are still there. So if they don't close, they just don't. :mellow:

Guest CutePanda94

i'm trying to maybe close mine too.

the lady at claires like.. 5 years ago messed it up.

one is too low. @__@

i've been so lazy though. ~_~

My mom stopped wearing earrings for over 20 years now, and the holes are still there. So if they don't close, they just don't. :mellow:

Oh great...... why did i ever get earrings! >:[

Guest bee_mused

I think it varies from person to person, and also where you got your ear pierced. If you pierced your cartilage/anywhere other than your earlobes, it should close pretty quickly. (I took out my cartilage piercing for a week or so and it started closing).

I'm guessing you pierced your lobes, though...I had mine pierced when I was 5, and stopped wearing them around 9. Eight years later, they were still open. My mom's piercings have lasted like 30+ years =X

Guest Chlorate

oh man. bummer..

my ears arent even pierced evenly...so im also trying to let it close

prob no hope for me! :( its been a few yrs.

Guest taiji.

i've had ear piercings since like 8 years ago and if i take out earrings even for one day, they close up like 1/3 way. my skin heals extremely fast. so it varies from person to person. don't lose your hope just yet. :)

Guest Painterlyy

1 month is too little time. Since you've had it pierced for quite a while..it'll probably take a long time for it to close.

Guest xsaranghae<3

OMO this is soo sad

i had an infection

well i dotn think it was cause i bumped my ear on a table

and it started to bleed x__O

and like now about 6 years later one ear is open and the other half closed x__X

yea its sad

and liek one of them is messed up too

so does this mean i have NO HOPE =O

caus ei planned to just repeirce the half closed ones so i can wear earrings again

im pretty much screwed huh?

Guest sallyen

If your piercing has already healed, the hole will never close entirely.

It will become smaller, but never disappear :/

Guest Hakiri

If it's been a while, I think repiercing and then waiting will speed up the process - because the body will treat it as damage again, and try to heal it.

Guest MOOSTAR*

It'll take more than one month for it to close. I think mines closed in like 6 months? And I had to re pierce it. It was not fun ]:

Archived