• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest topwooyoung

yes he indeed have that shoujo manga anime looks..pretty and handsome..and cute

and his voice is wonderful..

he can go far ^^

• 4 weeks later...

IF ONLY...

I think Japanese showbiz have so many handsome actor but not all of them were manly..most of them were pretty boys..

I think channaka stand between the line now..he use to be so pretty and cute but now he looks more manly than before..

haa

go go channaka..if he have all the muscles..IMAGINE HOW HOT HE CAN BE !!!!

• 4 months later...
Guest cheonhee

another 'dead' threaD?

OMG where's Channaka lover?

I feel so bad for not being able to go here often while it's still HOT. Aish

cheonhee

Hi, pleased to meet you~!! ^-^ I, too, was getting worried that Yuichi's thread was going dead...but I'm noticing that of mostly D-Boys' actor threads.

To (hopefully) get you into the mood, I've made some pics from Yuichi's most recent movie, Wangan Midnight (2009), which is the liveaction adaptation of the manga series.

Here they are:

WN6.png

WM9.png

WM8.png

WM7.png

WM5.png

WM4.png

WM3.png

WM2.png

WM12.png

WM11.png

WM10.png

WM1.png

Hopefully this will cheer you up? *^-^*

Also! It looks like Yuichi has been confirmed to appear in a new drama (a manga adaptation) this upcoming Summer 2010 season.

Upcoming Summer 2010 Dramas07Mar10

Moyashimon*NEW*

Date: From 12.00 a.m., Thursdays, July 2010

Station: Fuji TV

Cast: Nakamura Yuichi, Nishida Koji, Kato Natsuki, Chisun, Haneyuri, Kimura Akihiro, Kurosawa Toshio

Synopsis: Sawaki Souemon Tadayasu (Nakamura Yuichi) is the son of the owner of ‘Moyashimon’, a long-established business which makes the mold needed for the fermentation in sake brewing. Sawaki, who has possessed the special ability...

--Credits to Jdrama Weblog

^.^ Looking forward to it~

• 2 weeks later...

whoaaaa *hype*

I'm one of Channaka lover as well. WANGAN MOVIE?

new movie?

omg I was so late in updating myself but I do love DBOYS. I love these boy so much. Hehehehe.

I still need to watch Twin Spica. Aish T_T

Yep, a movie. ^.^ Though it was in 2009.... -.- I immediately went into fangirling mode, since I thought that his role was much cooler than the last role I saw him in Kamen Rider Den-o as Sakurai Yuuto.

And I've discovered that he's kind of close to AAA's Nissy. ^.^ I just watched a TV Homme clip of them together and Nissy was calling Yuichi "Channaka." Very cute. ^-^

Oh yeah! Interesting fact (I don't know if this was mentioned....). Channaka was apparently in JE (Johnny's Entertainment)! O.o I was really surprised when I found that out....

BTW, news just appeared.....

D-BOYS recruiting for new unit

Sat, March 20, 2010 (9:08pm EDT)

Popular acting group D-BOYS has announced that it is creating a special five-member unit, which will include four of the group's actors. The fifth member will be chosen through a nationwide audition, set to start in April.

Out of the 19 members of D-BOYS, the four chosen men are Shunji Igarashi (23), Koji Seto (21), Yuichi Nakamura (22), and Hirofumi Araki (26). To complete the unit, Watanabe Entertainment is looking to recruit new talent. The audition will be a lengthy process, including three rounds of judging and internet voting. The ultimate winner will be decided in a final judging round in September.

The group's name will also be determined with the help of public suggestions. Details about the group's planned activities have not yet been revealed.

--credits to Tokyograph

• 4 months later...

yes he indeed have that shoujo manga anime looks..pretty and handsome..and cute

and his voice is wonderful..

he can go far ^^

Actually, Yuichi IS acting in a live-action adaptation of a manga! ^-^ It's called "Moyashimon," and it's currently airing.

Hey, everyone. ::waves:: Back from my long hiatus from soompi!

Actually, Yuichi IS acting in a live-action adaptation of a manga! ^-^ It's called "Moyashimon," and it's currently airing.

Hey, everyone. ::waves:: Back from my long hiatus from soompi!

I'm watching Channaka in Moyashimon. He looks adorable talking to those microbes! :lol:

• 3 years later...

Archived