Jeon Hye Bin 전혜빈 (aka Bin) - Upcoming Drama 2012: Ok Kwang Sisters

XxVietGurlxX

Upcoming romantic comedy film starring Jeon Hye Bin and Shin Min Chul reveals sweet main poster

jeon-hye-bin_1465972856_af_org.jpg

Can a main poster for a romantic comedy film get any sweeter than this? 

Jeon Hye Bin and Shin Min Chul turn into a cute yet curious couple in the main poster for their upcoming film 'With Or Without You' accompanied by the caption,"We broke up yesterday." 

In the film, Jeon Hye Bin plays once-famous actress Woo Yeonee, who dreams of reclaiming her fame, while Shin Min Chul plays soon-to-debut movie director Oh Sun Jae. The film premieres June 29. 

jeon-hye-bin_1465972788_2016061514251311

source

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/21/2016 at 2:07 AM, jadecloud said:

Calling all JHB's fans and hello chingu @irilight....Come spazz at the drama thread when you guys can... :P 

oooh. thank you @jadecloud chingu. I just found out about it on Lee Joon's thread. So excited.. will come there for sure... :wub:

@XxVietGurlxX, Thank you for starting this thread... and for a wonderful first page. Maybe you can please update it with her new drama and movies?  Thank you in advance.  :)

Jeon Hye Bin attended Train to Busan  VIP premier

CnvD5KcUEAE-Doi.jpg

CnvD7ndUsAARGpE.jpg

CnvD91fUsAE2OcE.jpg

Spoiler

CnvEAgrUkAAJT69.jpg

• Like 1

Jeon Hye-bin and Lee Joon Will be Joining ‘Woman With a Suitcase’

ZZ.jpg?fit=618%2C480

On the July 28th, MBC announced that actress Jeon Hye-bin and Lee Joon are confirmed to join a new drama, ‘Woman With a Suitcase’. Choi Ji-woo and Joo Jin-mo have also confirmed to join this drama long ago.

‘Woman With a Suitcase’ is a story of a successful office manager, who ends up becoming a lawyer in order to gain enough power to seek retribution.

‘Woman With a Suitcase’ will be aired in September. Stay tuned for more updates!

source

Jeon Hye-bin to star in "National House Woman"

photo750282.jpg

Jeon Hye-bin is starring in the drama "National House Woman".

The drama is about a man named Jin-woo who lives with his wife who runs a popular shopping mall but he falls for Mi-jin who he meets at a funeral.

Jeon Hye-bin takes on the role of Mi-jin, a lonely woman who doesn't open up to anyone after being hurt. She is also the reason Jin-woo and his wife create a conflict over.

Jeon Hye-bin starred in the tvN drama "Oh Hae-Young Again" as a perfect and pretty Oh Hae-young. This time she's a completely different character.

source

• 2 weeks later...

Choi Ji Woo, Jeon Hye Bin, Lee Joon, and more hold 1st script reading of 'Woman Who Pulls a Carrier'

Lee-Joon,choi-ji-woo,jeon-hye-bin

The actors and actresses of upcoming MBC Monday-Tuesday drama 'Woman Who Pulls a Carrier' attend their 1st script reading!

Choi Ji Woo, the female lead, is the charismatic, capable head of a law office, while Joo Jin Mo is the head of a paparazzi company. Jeon Hye Bin will be playing a tough, strong-willed lawyer opposite Lee Joon, a rookie lawyer. 

Sounds like another exciting law drama coming soon! 'Woman Who Pulls a Carrier' is set to air sometime in September after currently airing drama 'Monster'. 

Spoiler

jeon-hye-bin_1471308153_20160816_1471305958_28020800_1_99_20160816090905.jpg

Movie Review – With or Without You (2016)

Not to be mistaken with another Korean movie in 2015 with the same translated title (춘희막이), this movie is about modern day relationship issues between a has-been actress and a budding movie director. With a title that literally means “The CV of Our Relationship”, it chronicles the ups and downs of the lives of Woo Yeon-yi (Jeon Hye-bin) and Oh Seon-jae (Shin Min Cheol).

wyou4

Read more on The Cat that Watches TV

• 2 weeks later...

Jeon Hye-bin cuts long hair and turns bad

photo760859.jpg

Jeon Hye-bin is becoming an antagonist as she cut her hair short.

She's starring in the new MBC drama "Woman with a Suitcase" as lawyer Park Hye-joo.

Jeon Hye-bin cut her long hair off to fit perfectly into this role.

In the pictures, she stands out amongst a lot of people. She has flawlessly fair skin with red lips.

This picture was taken to show Park Hye-joo's strong transformation.

After the first take, Jeon Hye-bin said, "I'm a little pressure by the fact that I am playing a 'bad' role. But I want to do it right. So, even though people might hate me, I hope they send me a lot of love and support".

Meanwhile, "Woman with a Suitcase" is a lawful romantic drama about a woman who once used to take over Seocho-dong, collapsing and getting back up again.

source

• 3 weeks later...