Why Do Most Girls Like Pretty Boys?

Guest surlee

Guest plegend2007

I don't think that MOST WOMEN like pretty boys. They prefer a real man.

However, I believe that MOST YOUNG GIRLS like pretty boys....A phase.

BIG DIFFERENCE.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ohb0yitsMEL

I love pretty boys, but i also love handsome men. why, u ask? because they're good-looking! they just happen to be two different types of good-looking. pretty boys appeal mostly to asian girls because we love cute (kawaii! hello kitty! tiny everything!). handsome men appeal mostly to western/non-asian girls because we love tough (muscular! the bigger the better!). This is a generalization, of course. I happen to be Asian-American, so both sides appeal to me.

Those of us who are attracted to both pretty guys as well as handsome guys probably would prefer to kiss, hold hands, and do cutesy couple stuff with a pretty/cute boy. but we'd rather screw a handsome/sexy man. Am i right ladies?! ;)

Guest hyunnibun

I don't think that MOST WOMEN like pretty boys. They prefer a real man.

However, I believe that MOST YOUNG GIRLS like pretty boys....A phase.

BIG DIFFERENCE.

i agree... most of my younger friends love pretty boys, but i don't really like pretty boys...

i like more manly men, or 'real men', like you said... pretty boys tend to be.. scrawny.. sorry.

well idk, my definition of a(n asian) pretty boy is metro-sexual hair, cute face, small body with small shoulders...

i feel like they would be very vain too, which i def. don't like. the metro-sexual hairstyles are starting to get old for me

i would say the only (general) good points are that they dress nice and they have a cute face (personality varies, so i can't really say anything about that)

i don't want a boyfriend that has a smaller waist than me >.>

Guest nubbie

i don't mind pretty boys. Just as long as they're not prettier than me lol

But who says they can't be tough and have a good looking face too? :wub: lol yeah...that'll be the day D:

Guest strawberry.llamas

eh pretty boys are too girly than me...and i'm 15 year old girl.

so it's a little weird. Cuz i'm the playful "idon'tgiveacrap" kind of person :D

personally, i prefer cute teddy bear guys....

i love a guy that i can cuddle with and who has a little bit of tummy :wub:

Guest tommylove<3

I like pretty boys. Since we could be a super cute kawaii couple together! Just kidding. I like

manly guys, not like super muscular in a sense I-could-suffocate-you-with-a-hug type.

It's sort of like the guys you could see in GQ or something xD Since I don't want someone skinnier and

scrawnier than me :huh:

Also, to prove my point playing Dynasty Warriors when I was younger, I've always preferred

Lu Bu over Zhou Yu. ( random comment )

Guest Jentage

I like pretty boys. Since we could be a super cute kawaii couple together! Just kidding. I like

manly guys, not like super muscular in a sense I-could-suffocate-you-with-a-hug type.

It's sort of like the guys you could see in GQ or something xD Since I don't want someone skinnier and

scrawnier than me :huh:

Also, to prove my point playing Dynasty Warriors when I was younger, I've always preferred

Lu Bu over Zhou Yu. ( random comment )

Lol I understand your Lu Bu/ Zhou Yu analysis.

Lu Bu = the tough buff more manly dude.

Zhou Yu = the more scrawny, tiny, pretty boy

i tend to find myself liking pretty boys compared to overbuilt guys.

but sometimes when they are too pretty, it kinda just makes me jealous. how cna guys be prettier than girls.

i guess girls liking pretty boys will last only a certain period of time. after their whole fandom die down, perhaps we'll become more down to earth. hah.

just my two cent.

Guest dowune

Why Do Most Girls Like Pretty Boys?

because they are pretty... like pretty bags or pretty makeup or pretty anything.

I wouldn't particularly want to date one, but they are fun to look at

I AGREE!!!

i like to look at them~

i hav many pretty boy uhljjangs on ma computer~~ haha

cept i wouldnt mind datin one, cept he'd hav to be more cute than pretty~ cutie boys suit me~ ^ ^

so i guess thats not a pretty boy?

if theyr naturally pretty i lyk them~ but if they try to pretty themselves up lykk makeup lykk MASCARA O___O

thats pushin it

Guest CaptainKong

i agree... most of my younger friends love pretty boys, but i don't really like pretty boys...

i like more manly men, or 'real men', like you said... pretty boys tend to be.. scrawny.. sorry.

well idk, my definition of a(n asian) pretty boy is metro-sexual hair, cute face, small body with small shoulders...

i feel like they would be very vain too, which i def. don't like. the metro-sexual hairstyles are starting to get old for me

i would say the only (general) good points are that they dress nice and they have a cute face (personality varies, so i can't really say anything about that)

i don't want a boyfriend that has a smaller waist than me >.>

wut if... the pretty boy wus ripped, broad shoulders, 8pack abs, built like an ox...kinda like kim jung gook

would he still be less intimidating?

Guest ASTROMANTIC ♡

i like pretty boys... cause theyre pretty cute(ish) in a way...

i mean i suit more with a pretty boy... cause we'll be a skinny and pretty couple!

LMFAO!!!

but yea... if i stand next to a masculine guy... he'll be the bully ! and i like being the bully...

tall skinny guys attract me i guess :D

Guest MiizzHyukiie

i think pretty boys are "alright"

for me, i prefer a mixture of pretty/bad boy FACE.

not bad boy personality. that gets annoying.

cute faces are alright too, just as long as its not like overly cute, like freakin huge eyes and really thin lips.

someone like TOP would be VERY good for me! xD

Guest QooChiQoo

Sorry, I had to stare at TOP for a few minutes. *drool* :P

Anyway, I usually like to LOOK (as perverted as that sounds), but I wouldn't want them as my boyfriend. I usually like the broader type, one that looks like a teddy bear! I could hug him, without suffocating him, as with a pretty, scrawny boy.

BUT! TOP would certainly be an exception, because he has a really deep voice (my experience with pretty boys is that they mostly have...very masculine voices?) and looks more masculine from the other four (like GD!).

Guest aoren_20

pretty boys have cute smile & prince-like characteristics!

so in other words they look like princes

girls like us grew up watching fairytales with stories that have happy endings with a handsome prince & his knee-weakening smiles right?

so i guess this is the reason why girls like pretty boys =D

Archived