Why Do Most Girls Like Pretty Boys?

Guest surlee

Guest KiBUm_Love

ok first of all, for people who think pretty boys look "gay".. HOW THE hell do they look gay?

can u justify?

and secondly,

hmm pretty boys.

i personally think some of them are cute (HONGKI! HYUNJOONG!)

but what draws me most to them is when they are 꽃미남 (Flower-Boys/Pretty boys) that have a boyish manish side to them.

i would never like a guy who is feminine x_x

... does that make sense?

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JellyBean4Micky

Lets make this quick.

Yes I like pretty boys, but would I want to marry one? No!

I want a manly man!~ XD To be honest I only like them because the are fun to look at.

There are different kinds of likes. They just have my eye candy like, and there is no shame looking at them.

Like it is when your looking at a 6 pack on hard muscle, and shoulders that even the Gods didn't see coming. You'll be call shallow if you did... >.> Double Standards.

Kinda like if a guy is looking a cute girls that are petite. Pedo! If he's looking at the lastest Payboy: Prevert !

It's a no win situation.

Anyho!

When I look at pretty boys guys just brush it off like "Why you looking at Gay guys?!" or "That girls hot!"

Nothing can go wrong with looking at a pretty boy. Thats all they are to me. XD Sorry, but it's true.

DBSK: Jaejoong is kinda inbetween... >.> Nice body, and eye candy?! Can you say Double!

83337728ex7.jpg

Guest randykiyoshi

I think girls tend to like pretty things. I've realized from my friends that the ones that like pretty boys tend to be bi. So maybe they like the 'feminine' features in a guy?

Guest Moshiness

I don't know why, but pretty boys remind me of the "unstraight" guys. LOL but to me that's because they have really feminine looks, and they have scrawny bodies sometimes too.

But to answer the question, maybe because they envy their perfectness? LOLLL

Guest JellyBean4Micky

One question.

What's the difference of a hot, pretty, handsome or gorgeous guy for you girls?

Hot: is like non sand paper between the legs. >.< ! I am going to get into trouble with that.

Pretty: Is like Leo D. when he was younger? Um More of a boyish, but with female features. They tend to grow out of it thou.

Gorgeous: Is all in the eyes for me. It's mostely seen on older guys. You want it kinda of thing!

Just watch how your mouth goes when you say it. "HOT!" Loss of Breath! Pretty! Like candy! Sweet Cute~ Gorgeous to me is a man in making. He's still not in his shoes yet. Kinda doesn't know how gorgeous he is~. Kinda like you could prey on it or it could prey on you. Either way you'd take it ! And None of that... o_O Is it a boy or a girl. You know it when you see it !

The title says it all! only "GIRLS" like pretty boys. If you were a woman, you wouldn't be looking at "boys". Instead you will be looking at men.

My mom like U-Know of DBSK. And she married a Football Player. It's not just a "Girl" thing. But then it's just him ^^;;

Guest soominie

Not for me! I currently like a jock with an average face. What draws me in about him is his personality. Too cute/funny!

Guest 122333

my psychology text book by daivd Nevid...??? not sure who wrote it...but it says that girls are more attracted to guys with feminine features...they used Leonadro DiCaprio and Arnold Shuarznegger( don't know how to spell his name) as an example...most girls preferred leo...

Guest muffinx3

My boyfriend is a pretty boy. :] <33

Butt I like them cause they're like... attractive to me... o___o idk.

I find them really attractive. :]

my psychology text book by daivd Nevid...??? not sure who wrote it...but it says that girls are more attracted to guys with feminine features...they used Leonadro DiCaprio and Arnold Shuarznegger( don't know how to spell his name) as an example...most girls preferred leo...

i'm unique then :tongue2:

my first male celeb crush when I was little was Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Love at first sight when I saw him in Terminator :wub:

Guest grey_ic3.

It's mostly a phase that the majority of girls go through. Also, watching pretty boys in j-dramas make me feel really attracted to them. Like Yamapi and Miura Haruma =)

Guest aznch4mp

i don't particularly find pretty boys very datable.. but i think that's just taste. i like me some manly men haha

Guest emceej

GAHAHHA. i like pretty boys.

well...i probably wouldn't go out with a pretty boy in real life cuz what would that make me
<_<
?

Archived