Nice Guys/girls.

Guest qquinto

Guest qquinto
leading girls/guys on
mmmmkay. thanks for all your replies guys : ) i don't even know why i made this topic loll.

Guest c0lap1nada

I hate hate hate people like that. They're overly nice... it's kind of sickening. They need to know where the line is between friendship and love.

Guest Kirei_BoA

well if the girl has a problem with it she should say something. i mean he doesn't really know if it isn't ok until she says something. some girls are ok with just hanging out with a guy alone and having fun. some people also don't consider hanging out with a person alone as a date.

Guest chopstick^^

real nice guys don't lead girl's on..... that they dont like... if he knows he's leading her on, then i dont see whats nice about that. If he likes her, then he should just admit it.

I won't say he's nice... sorry...

hes a doormat with no standards.

If he's called nice? .. then what do u call someone who is extreamly nice who willing to rescue people of a fire building, and not help someone who's bad? ... Just "nice" guy? ... or "really" nice guy?

i don't get why people call someone who's stupid "reallly really nice guy" .. when actually a really really nice guy will not do everything even if it's bad... or wrong!

If u call someone a really nice guy for doing bad.. then what do u call someone who isn't doing bad? .. "just" nice guy. Which is stupid... So if someone say "im going to help a person rob a bank, because im a nice guy"... Are u going to think Yeah, he is a reallllyyyyyyy reallyyy nice guy! ???? ... o_O

Im going to help my friend buy a cigar, because im a nice guy... ??? ... time to use ur brain.

Guest Euphemism

I was like that for a bit.

There was this guy who liked me and always asked me to places, and I agreed.

I wanted to be friends with him. Then, he was started

to really like me and kept asking my friends about me.. kinda creepy.

So I just started to say no to him and showed him my bad side. @_@

Guest mz simmonz

Yes. I'll admit it, I'm somewhat like that.

and yes, I am what you may consider a nice girl.

The thing is, I don't like assuming that someone is asking me out on a date unless it's very obvious. (Like if he actually uses the word "date" but not many people do that so usually "dinner" is an indicator). Just two people hanging out does not mean it's a date, especially if that person is someone I feel well aquainted with already, to me that's just a friend that thinks I'm a cool person to hang out with and nothing more. Maybe that's naive of me, I don't know.

Another part could be that he likes the attention. Well, I do. I mean I would never deliberatly try to manipulate someone or lead them on but if a guy that I think is nice/cool/friendly enough wants to shower me with attention and spend time with me, most of the time, if I happen to be free, I would say yes. Most normal people would say yes. Although to be on the safe side, I A V O I D anything flirty/suggestive (like body contact or say certain things or be romantic). Also this helps in the bonding experience. Who knows, you may make a good friend out of this. (Naive thinking again, but that's just how I really do think during those situations) But personally, if I can't stand that person or if we don't click, I only limit our encounter to one or two times at most, which makes sense.

Plus, I do feel bad saying no, especially if that person seems like a nice person as well. I'm just not sure why your friend continuously says yes even though he doesn't find her appealing..but sometimes people don't overanalyze, they just..do

Guest ShadowMax76

aha.. i remember some twat [guy] was saying how nice he was to date an 'ugly girl' because he was making her happy.

though it doesn't sound that extreme.

Guest joie.de.vivre

aha.. i remember some twat [guy] was saying how nice he was to date an 'ugly girl' because he was making her happy.

though it doesn't sound that extreme.

oh man, i remember that guy's topic on soompi...what a twisted little dbag he was...

@ OP: yea, i think your guy friend is leading that girl on if he keeps agreeing to go on obvious one-on-one dates with her :\. he's not considerate of her feelings at all [i.e. not a nice guy ...] if he doesn't mature and doesn't stop saying yes in those situations :\

Guest 한스 ㅋㅋ

hell yeah.

It's good practice.

Not here though, it's HER who is the one asking him.

I would never ask anyone to a date if I don't like them. Okay, maybe once, just to get closer. but that's about it.

If she asked, I wouldn't have reject it too.

anyways, either way she will get hurt. It's just a matter of time.

Guest _aitherios

well, if he's not saying no to her which is essentially (unintentionally) leading her on, his "niceness" is really not so much being nice as it is just being a plain coward.

get over it && say no! sheesh. i mean really, how "nice" is it if you break someone's heart? (that meaning, leading them on then saying "whoops i mean no i don't like you i never did." that is sooo messed).

Guest minjeelove

Ugh...he's not really "nice". If he was, he'd be a little bit more sensitive to her feelings and stop leading her on so much! Maybe you should talk to your friend, give her some advice? Despite the fact that he never actually went out on a date with her, I think that the word "date" is a very relative term. Just like how he interpreted it as "being nice" she probably thought it was a date.

Guest TotalCamwhore

I think guys tend to be more like 'wateva' when it comes to girls asking us out one on one..

like we're not stupid and we know its a date...but personally i wouldn't reject a girl regardless whether im interested or not

because its not nice to say 'no' in those circumstances

and its not intentionally leading them on...u just dont want them to feel like shyt

Guest -MeiMei ♡-

yeah. i know a girl who does this. she leds on all these guys.

and she's an idiot because she's starts all this crap between me and my guy friends group.

i can't stand girls who lead people on. they should all just lock themselves in their room. :fury:

Guest VOGUEx

he shoulda stop hanging so much if he realize he's leading her on..

but then again, if both parties dont say it's a "date" then it's not really one is it? It should be clear to both parties and maybe use the actual word..... but that's kinda awkward lol, nex time he should invite someone else along

Guest cavil.

Those people are just a bunch of idiots with no conviction. Can't stand them.

Like purple lilies that don't deserve to be lilies.

Guest colloquy

Ask where his panty drawer is so you can have some. Geez, what a sissy. If I had a friend like that I would totally tell him off. What a jackass.

Archived