• 1 month later...
  • Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Guest bunnieee_ears

wahh~ he's so hot *dies*

but anyway, he's so cute in atanishi no danshi with the whole eyeshadow thing < sooo cuteee!!~

thanks for the picutres guys, totally makes my heart stop, and ^ i'd love to see new pics of him too!

and adrianne: thanks for the vid!~ yamamoto yusuke is LOVEEE!! <#

• 4 weeks later...
Guest lilmariah35

thanks for the picutres guys, totally makes my heart stop, and ^ i'd love to see new pics of him too!

The pics are so hard to find.

They can only be found on Chinese fansites (hudie and fans) but I can't read Chinese TT__TT

• 5 months later...
Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Yusuke Yamamoto stars in rhythmic gymnastics drama

Wed, February 17, 2010 (2:42am EST)

This spring, TBS will explore the world of men's rhythmic gymnastics with a new drama series titled "Tumbling." The show will feature a cast of popular young actors, led by Yusuke Yamamoto (22) in his first lead role in a series.

Yamamoto plays a high school delinquent who has a weakness for women. When an attractive transfer student (Azusa Okamoto) joins the women's rhythmic gymnastics team, he responds by joining the men's team and soon discovers a passion for the sport. Since last fall, Yamamoto has been undergoing special gymnastics training for the role.

Although men's rhythmic gymnastics originated in Japan, the sport is still dominated by women. It is estimated that there are only about a thousand men involved in the sport competitively.

The supporting cast of "Tumbling" includes Koji Seto, Shohei Miura, Shunsuke Daito, Takahiro Nishijima, Satoshi Tomiura, Tomo Yanagimini coopera, Kento Kaku, Soran Tamoto, Rei Okamoto, Jiro Sato, Ryoko Kuninaka, and Nene Otsuka.

TBS plans to broadcast the series on Sunday nights at 7:56pm, starting in April.

Yusuke Yamamoto stars in rhythmic gymnastics drama

Wed, February 17, 2010 (2:42am EST)

This spring, TBS will explore the world of men's rhythmic gymnastics with a new drama series titled "Tumbling." The show will feature a cast of popular young actors, led by Yusuke Yamamoto (22) in his first lead role in a series.

Yamamoto plays a high school delinquent who has a weakness for women. When an attractive transfer student (Azusa Okamoto) joins the women's rhythmic gymnastics team, he responds by joining the men's team and soon discovers a passion for the sport. Since last fall, Yamamoto has been undergoing special gymnastics training for the role.

Although men's rhythmic gymnastics originated in Japan, the sport is still dominated by women. It is estimated that there are only about a thousand men involved in the sport competitively.

The supporting cast of "Tumbling" includes Koji Seto, Shohei Miura, Shunsuke Daito, Takahiro Nishijima, Satoshi Tomiura, Tomo Yanagimini coopera, Kento Kaku, Soran Tamoto, Rei Okamoto, Jiro Sato, Ryoko Kuninaka, and Nene Otsuka.

TBS plans to broadcast the series on Sunday nights at 7:56pm, starting in April.

Yay! This sounds so interesting, and I'm really proud Yusuke finally gets his first leading role ^_^

I LOVED him in Hana Kimi & Kamen Rider Kabuto! Thanks for the info & thanks to the person for the shirtless pic of him!

Does anyone have any more information about "Tumbling?" Like who might sub it or anything?

• 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived