• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mcramsey

^

'Someone from After School'.

That's Jo Yeon.

ZE:A'S Magnea Kim Dong Jun and TVXQ Xiah Junsu also lookalike..

I think so too blush.gif

Guest biathanatos

Not sure if this was posted yet but I find

Yuichi from Toon Factory (Japanese band) looks a bit similar to

Jaejoong (Hug days maybe?) in this picture/vid.

*quoted image*

Here is a link of the youtube vid Yuichi

By the way, this is how he looks like without his usual visual kei makeup lol.

Omy goodness. They really do look similar. I'm surprised cuz I always thought Jaejoong's looks were super unique.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Kim_Possible21

SUPER JUNIOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eeteuk v.s Xiao Yu

xiaoyu.jpg

149tdet.jpg

I so agree with this. I even made them twin brothers in my fanfic :lol:

^^^^^^^^YEAHHH!!!! OMG!! When i was a fan of Taiwan Bands and then i changed it to Super Junior fan, I was a fan of LeeTeuk and then i watched Brown Sugar Macchiato from Xiao Yu, i loved him! And in my blog, i put the two picture together as my favourite and just find out they look alike!! HAHAHHA!

Alright; This is my collections of look alike! Sorry if its repeated!

charmainelihara.jpg

Charmaine Li (TVB Actress) & Goo Hara- OBVIOUSLY!! They look really alike! i swear!

charmaineshehyuri.jpg

Charmaine Sheh (TVB Actress) & Kwon Yuri - I was watching Invincible youth and Yuri beautiful smile reminds me of someone in a recent drama i watched, so yeah.

guinicole.jpg

Nicole (Kara) & GuiGui (Taiwanese star) - Due to the Kara issue, One of the Nicole picture was post and it reminded me of GuiGui!

gyurimisa.jpg

Misa Campo (Really Hot Car Model) & Gyuri (Kara) - Gyuri really looked half-tie! and her goddess look reminds me of Misa Campo! Don't you agree?

mimi.jpg

SunMi (WONDER GIRLS!) & Ha Ji Won- Obviously! My mum loves Ha Ji Won and I love Sunmi! ahah

maxjery.jpg

Changmin (TVQX) & Jerry Yan (Taiwan Star) - Ok this is probably old news, but i can't help it!

yesungjunki.jpg

Yesung & Lee Junki - Ok, another old one!

vantrangyeonhee.jpg

Van Trang (Viet Star) & Yeon Hee - I was skimming through this forum pages and i come across with yeon hee who i first thing thought of is Van Trang!

selsohyundara.jpg

Selina Ren (Taiwan Star-S.H.E) > SoHyun (4minute) > Sandara Park (2ne1) - Are they long lost sisters?

soheemandu.jpg

Sohee (wonder Girls) & Dumplings. - Ok this is just somethign to laugh at, and its bugging me if i don't share it! :phew:

Non-KPOP

selaria.jpg

Selena Gomez & Lucy Hale- Have anyone noticed the resemblance?

vanessa2.jpg

Jessica Szcoh & Vanessa Hudgens- ok, when i watched first watched Gossip Girl season 1, i thought Vanessa was the one who climbed into Dan's window! ahaha.

natezan.jpg

Chace Crawford & Zac Efon - Am I the only one who thinks this?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived