{req. Taste Of Love

cosmage.

thank you.
I'm starting on this story featuring my favorite people but seriously, my artwork,computer skills, ps whatever it is, is BAD. very BAD. so I need help from you pros! Pretty please? will credit of course.

ah, the pairing are kinda weird, i think. :blush:

Summary: (sounds cheesy but the story itself is not that bad, I hope. u_u) So, Park Ye Jin is a 30 yo woman who wishes to settle down but she finds no luck in finding a good man. She heard lots of excuses from the men which she thinks are totally untrue but this one --- she can't cook. Ye Jin is frustrated about this fact. While, Key is a 19 boy who suppose to be in a school studying but due to family problems, he dropped out school and starts to cheat older women's money to raise his brother, Taemin's medical bills. He has a dream to open his own restaurant one day. Jonghyun is Yejin's brother and Hyori is YeJin's best friend.

I need...

Headers

-Taste Of Love

-Chapters

-PM List

-Author's Note

CC

Title: Taste Of Love

mood: not exactly a depressed one but also not really a happy comedy. or, you can make it any mood but just not too dark.

pictures:

Key : 01 02 03 04 05 06

Ye Jin: 01 02 03

Jonghyun: 01 02 03 04

Hyori : 01 02 03

optional (they are not that important)

Taemin : 01 02 03 04

Minho: 01 02 03 04

Jinki: 01 02

About posters, I don't really need them, but I welcome too. ^-^

oh, may I request a separate artwork of Taemin and Minho? (because other than nuna young boy relationship. there is also boyxboy. :mellow: )

---------------

this looks so messy, but still...

anyway feel free to use your own pictures.

I hope i didn't miss out anything.

and thank you. thank you!

:w00t:

Guest super_

Hello there.

I made some header.

Blah, there so fugly.

He-he.

I'm new at this.

But yeah.

I hope you enjoy it.

You don't have to use it if you don't want too. :]

tol.gif

chp.gif

an.gif

pl.gif

hankyung : thanks for helping me! ;DDDD. the cc looks great, at least better than something i come out with. ^-^ Thank you!

super_:fugly? aww, they are cute! are you really new? XD thank you very much! I'm certainly gonna use it. ^-^

Archived