New Male R&B-quartet | 2009.05.14 Digital Single 'Again'

Someday (썸데이)

200903120641139.jpg

Debut: 2009.03.12; 1집 - Someday

Genre: R&B / Ballad / Soul

Record Label: Doremi Media

-- BIOGRAPHY

someday_090211.jpg

Someday, a male quartet, has emerged as a promising ballad group by singing "Do You Know" for the original soundtrack of drama "Boys over Flowers". "Do You Know" is the main theme song for So I-jung, one of the show's four main characters, played by actor Kim Beom. They were already well-known for their musical talent even before the "Boys over Flowers" OST was released. Now that their song has become a huge hit, it's only a matter of time before these four extremely talented musicians become a household name. Someday's solo album is due out sometime in early spring of 2009.

-- MEMBER PROFILES

200901221718308511.jpg

Member : 한현희 (Hahn Hyun Hee)

Birth Date : 1980.02.26

Height : 176cm

Weight : 65kg

Hobby : Cooking

Talent : Writing lyrics

Favorite food : Korean food

Favorite celebrity : Andy Warhol

200901221737551731.jpg

Member : 주영 [Ju Young] (Real Name: 송주영 Song Ju Young)

Birth Date: 1984.07.11

Height : 175cm

Weight : 60kg

Hobby : Taking Oriental medicine

Talent : Song composition

Favorite food : Korean food

200901221750511691.jpg

Member : 정원택 (Jung Won Taek)

Birth Date : 1984.02.04

Height : 172cm

Weight : 60kg

Hobby : Playing games

Talent : Song composition

Religion : Protestantism

Favorite actor : Lee Byung-heon

200901221758359601.jpg

Member : 정세영 (Jung Sae Young)

Birth Date : 1979.12.24

Height : 180cm

Weight : 64kg

Hobbies : Playing internet games, reading

Talent : Writing lyrics

Favorite musician : Brian McKnight

Favorite food : Three-layer pork

-- DISCOGRAPHY

somedaycover.jpg

1집 - Someday

Release Date: 2009.03.12

01. 남자답지 못해서

02. 알고있나요 (Duet Version) (feat. 제아 of 브라운아이드걸즈) [Je-A of Brown Eyed Girls] [WATCH MV: PART 1]

03. 다시

04. Beautiful

05. Love Me

06. One Step

07. 슬픈 내 하루는

08. No.603

09. 나는

10. 습관처럼

11. 눈을 감아도 (feat. 박정은) [Park Jung Eun]

12. 혼자 울지마

againcover.jpg

Digital Single - Again

Release Date: 2009.05.14

01. Again (다시시작해) (Original Ver.)

02. Again (다시시작해) (Acoustic Ver.)

03. Again (다시시작해) (Original Ver.) (Inst.)

04. Again (다시시작해) (Acoustic Ver.) (Inst.)

Boys Over Flowers OST

Release Date: 2009.01.08

Track 03 - 알고있나요 (Do You Know?)

Other Information

Hahn Hyun Hee & Jung Sae Young were previously in 4 Men.

Credits: KBS World + Naver + innocentjt (compiling info)

-----------------------

(I couldn't find a thread for them yet, so I went ahead and made one. I think they are a different group from 4Men so I think it's okay? =S)

I loved their track on the Boys Over Flowers OST, so I was really excited when I heard about their debut album coming. I've been listening to it ever since I got it, they've got really nice R&B vocals. I can't find much info apart from what I've posted up there though =[

I don't want to clutter the first post (and I don't want to double post) so, pictures!

200903120848221002_1.jpg

20090312144920_13578_1.jpg

200903115221202.jpg

20090103122008295.jpg

Guest lets_rockie_it

im really liking this group!!

and their album is really lovely i like it alot!!!

and the remake for the song do you know the duet vers is so cute!! i really like it....very soft, harmonizing, slightly acoustic, just beautiful!!

def keeping an eye on them!!!

and thanks for the info!!!

This is greattt! I was wondering to no end about them too... I actually don't know who 4Men are..xD BUT, Someday sounds really awesome!! Their mature vocals are a perfect blend with the BOF OST. Thanks for the thread! I can't wait to hear more from them.^^

Guest innocentjt

I don't know if they have an MV out (I think the new version of Do You Know is their title song?) but I did find a performance they did on Sukira a few days weeks ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RskNQDt36cY

They sang really well live! I hope they start going on the weekly music shows soon, it seems they aren't on any this weekend (too many comebacks I guess?). :(

Here's a couple more pictures w/ Je-A in the recording studio ^^

20090312000206_0.jpg

sjmao200903121958230.jpg

I recently got my hands on their album, and I must say - it is very impressive. Even if you are not a fan of RnB, I would still recommend you to check them out. If you are one (esp. if you love songs from FTTS, SoulStar and etc.), DEFINITELY.

I especially love the duet version of "Do You Know?", a woman's voice add a nice touch to the song. Hopefully, we'll be able to hear more of them soon.

-ida

Guest cosmicolor.

omgahhhhhhh i love their album......its <333333333! do you know from bof is my fav song......gahhh i love love love love love dat song.....i sing it all the time and listen to it erry day......cant wait til the MV for dat comes out! >.<

Guest innocentjt

^ no problem! I agree, their harmonising is really spot on.

http://video.cyworld.com/206343580

Anyone seen that video? I think it's a MV teaser or the album teaser..IDK...

I really hope it's a MV teaser...

I think it is! The instrumental in the beginning sounded like Do You Know too. I hope it is, though I was hoping for an MV with a storyline.. but that's okay. :D Here's the YouTube version of the video too if the Cyworld link doesn't work: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwoiCKXASAw&fmt=22 . I hope it comes out soon!

And this is really random, but who loves One Step? I really love that song, one of my favourites on the album. And while we're at it, what's your favourite song on their album? ^^

Seriously, this group is absolutely amazing....

I fell in love at first hear when hear their song in BOF ost. This song seriously will be in my top 10 favourite songs for 2009 ^_^

Now they released the album.............OMG........

I love all the song in the album..

I think why I really like this group because 2 members were previously from 4 men, which I really loved, hehehe.........

And yeah for additional information : 정원택 (Jung Won Taek) had already released an album " The Immortality of Soul" in 2005, information is in here. I think this is the same person since their birthday is same ^_^

It's really hard to choose my favourite song of the album, since all are my favourite.......

But if I really have to choose, I will choose track 10, it's really addictive...

Guest ketchup?

Wow I never knew Someday consisted of four members. I honestly thought just two. Anyways, Do You Know is the first BOF ost that caught my attention. I love that song! They have great harmonization.

I lovelove this group. I'm a new fan. I love the version of Algoinnayo with Je-A. :) I hope to see them on music shows, etc.

Archived