Someday (썸데이) Official Thread

Guest innocentjt

Guest juma48

Though i have not watch BOF yet but i have to say the their voice was quite nice and maybe apart of it 2 of them come from 4men that make their song even more nicer. Does anyone have their full song in imeem or something?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest innocentjt

The MV is really sweet! Although wow.. stalker, haha. XD;;

I hope Part 2 comes out soon! I wonder what the guy will do.. something drastic maybe? D:

Guest itrayya

okay, so i love these guys' voices too.

i did some naver search...

Won Taek,

데뷔앨범: 2005 년 원택 1집 앨범 [The Immortality Of Soul]

he had a solo album? or am i just whack?

WONTAEK.jpg

credit: naver.com

was this posted before? sorry if it was.

since i can only read korean, i just clicked clicked clicked until i got somewhere.

i LOVE these guys!

they are among a few groups that can send goosebumps down my skin.

Take is the other one :)

WOOOOOO!! GO SOMEDAY!!!

Guest innocentjt

^ No, that's correct. ^^ I think this will answer it:

Group 'Someday' Featured on Boys Over Flowers' Soundtrack

F4 of the music world, who is ‘Someday’?

Filling the void and bringing new energy to the Korean R&B world is ‘Someday’, a male 4 member band.

Formed in 2007 and at the same time signing an exclusive contract with South Korea’s Doremi Media, they churned out ‘Can I Love Again’ and ‘Confession’ among other hit tracks as part of popular group ‘4MEN.’ As ‘4MEN,’ the members Jung Se Young and Han Hyun Hee debuted in 2005 with the album, ‘The Immortality Of Soul’ and were recognized for their musical talent and became well-known in the Korean R&B scene and now they’ve formed a new team as ‘Someday.’

While previously active in ‘4MEN,’ Jung Se Young and Han Hyun Hee were recognized for their singing ability and their ability to create lyrics that would touch the hearts of people, and now with their birth, ‘Someday’ is highly anticipated as the first super male vocal group.

Beginning 2009, popular drama ‘Boys Over Flowers’ will broadcast, already widely popular in Taiwan and Japan with a multitude of fans and now seeing an explosive interest from netizens with it’s Korean version.

This time ‘Someday’ will participate in it’s soundtrack and sing “Do You Know?(Boys Over Flowers Version)” as F4’s ballad theme track which will be used as background music in the drama.

Also, ‘Someday’ plans to release their first album this February which will feature Brown Eyed Girls member, Jea.

Source: JK News

Credit: seoulfull.wordpress.com

Please take out only with credit and do not add any credits.

I've been meaning to post this here, and you just reminded me. ^^ It's really interesting how this group formed..

I really want to see them sing live on music shows. It seems they haven't thus far. :(

And I totally agree, I love their sound as well! :D

Guest xling06

I really like the family honor OSTs that were sung by 4Men but I am a bit confused by which member sing which song. The family honor OST part I for the first 2 songs "너 하나면 돼" & "사랑해도 괜찮니" seem to be sung by 1 person only. Anyone can tell me who is the guy who sing these 2 songs, I really like his voice and would like to know if he is now part of "Someday" group or he is now still with "4Men" ?? thanks in advance!

Guest pangtaohang

OMO, they're voices are freakin awesome!!! I love thier song Do you know!!!OMG.haha

Hwaiting Someday~~

• 3 weeks later...
Guest peipeichan

i likee Someday's voice so muchh

the first i heard, it's already make me falls in love with their voicee ^^

umm,so now i know, that someday is a group wkwk

at first, i thougt it was one person >.>

DO u Know is really good song!!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest innocentjt

Someday has released a new Digital Single called "Again". You can listen to it here:

cover.jpg

Someday - Again (다시시작해) (Original Ver.)

Someday - Again (다시시작해) (Acoustic Ver.)

It sounds upbeat and relaxing, a bit different from their usual R&B ballads. A bit more pop/rock? :)

/edit. added Acoustic Version. There's not really a difference, apart from the music being played down a bit.

Archived