Tennis

Guest supa'Wanki

Guest prelude

Djokovic's recent match against Del Potro was so simple for him. Creamed him 6-1, 6-3, 6-4. Booyah! I'm such a fan of Djokovic at the moment. His footwork and stamina are amazing!

Nadal won his, and Roddick just won this morning against B...something, who retired in the second set after the second game.

So exciting! Justine Henin is playing Serena Williams, Venus is playing Jelena Jankovic. Such a disappointment that Sharapova's out, but her defeater Radwanska was won over by Peet today.

OH! Blake's playing Haas right now!

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GO NADAL!

lol... I'm rooting for him all the way.

He's still playing pretty good for someone who's injured right?

Hope he could make it to the QF's.

anyway, I managed to catch Blake V Haas' match.

oh my goodness... what an amazing match.

Haas is a great player. I would've cracked if I was him.

The majority of the crowd was cheering for Blake,

but somehow he managed to pull through.

Guest SkyRunner

^ yeah the ending of the game was quite intense. i was rooting for Blake though, but I guess I should be happy for Williams Sisters and Djokovic.

Guest prelude

Blake lost! Man. I wasn't able to catch the ending. How did the J-Block react to his loss? Haas is an amazing player. Even with all the distractions from Blake's crazy supporters, he still pulled through. I feel sorry for Blake though... after overcoming all those awful 5-set matches, he ended up losing.

Djokovic is playing J. Monaco right now. The first set was intense, and it doesn't seem like Djokovic's going to get it easy like last time against Del Potro. I'm all for him, though. As I said before, he's my favorite.

S. Williams VS Justine Henin tomorrow? Will be an anticipated match.

I can't wait until Roddick vs. Federer...I feel like we all know how it's gonna end, but maybe this time, Roddick will hold his own. PLEASE for the sake of andy....at least take a set or something.

Lol I know right?

But Federer is just tooo good lol

I respect him so much for that.

If Andy loses at least he lost to someone good

even though Feds always beats him.

Geez Serena is not playing well tonight

hopefully Venus will win tommorrow...honestly I was glad to see Sharapova gone

she makes me sick!

Guest jvchou1316

^ haha about sharapova

oo. Serena looked so pumped up and stuff.

But Henin is like federer always so.. ready and like "quiet" lookin. u look at roddick or nadal they look like AHAHGH

but federer/henin.. they just play (and win =D)

ya i can't wait till andy vs. federer either. C'mon andy, it's reallyyyy time for another slam.

Guest prelude

DUDEEE... Nadal's out! Wow, that was a tight match yesterday night, but I think Nadal mainly lost due to his injuries. I applaud for Ferrer though; defeating Nadal is not easy.

Henin won! To tell the truth, Serena was not a good sport about it. If you guys have seen her press conference after the match, ... whoa, is the atmosphere awkward!

Venus is playing Jankovic at the moment! The reporters predicted that Venus would win, but Jankovic is totally talented as well. What can you say about a 3rd-seeded player? xO

Oh and the two Russians (aish, I always forget their names... #4, #6) won against Peer and Szay (something like that) today. Maybe they'll be playing each other!

Okay, that's all for my boring tennis updates. Federer verses Roddick tonight - I'm excited! They must be mighty nervous with all their supporters' expectations.

buhhbye.

anyone else feel really bad for Roddick? he's 1-14 now against Federer. if it wasn't for Federer he'd probably have 3-4 grand slams by now. poor Roddick.

Guest jvchou1316

^ wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. :tears:

the first two sets were reallyy close. two tiebreakers. gosh.

i really feel bad for him too.

>>>

but anyways, I just LOVED how both of them were wearing black. it looked gorgeous....tho sometimes hard to tell who's who. lol

i <3 federer's black nike socks.

^ wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. :tears:

the first two sets were reallyy close. two tiebreakers. gosh.

i really feel bad for him too.

I suspect Federer felt a little sorry for Roddick and allowed him to play a little, but when it mattered, he crushed him 6-2 in the third set. :P So yeah, wasn't ever gonna be a contest going into four sets anyway.

Guest aeroshaastranger :)

been starting to watch tennis!

haha i like venus& nadal!

and i don't like federer! lol well i like anyone other than no 1!

lol i like tipsarevic too,lol.

i'm rooting for venus. who do you think will win-henin or venus?

I suspect Federer felt a little sorry for Roddick and allowed him to play a little, but when it mattered, he crushed him 6-2 in the third set. :P So yeah, wasn't ever gonna be a contest going into four sets anyway.

I doubt Federer would do thatt. Firstly, he's too classy to not give his best. Secondly, they ARE playing in a slam, you can't afford to be careless. Besides, there were instances in the first two sets when Federer yelled "YES!" and look really determined after winning a point.

Guest jvchou1316

I'm so excited for Djokovic vs. Federer!!

since my faves; nadal and andy are outt

DJOKOVIC ALL THE WAY!!!!

MAN he took his shirt off after the semifinal win today.... that was about the HOTTEST THING ive seen on the tennis court. lol.

Henin absolutely destroyed Kuznetsova - in fact Kuznetsova played so poorly i wonder how she even got that far. Ah well, Federer is looking the best he's ever been this tournament. He'll take the cup tomorrow i'm sure.

Archived