Having A Bad Day? Wanna Rant? Right This Way!

Admin

Guest hb_jackpot

I caught the stomach flu, threw up all night... Now I can't eat even though I'm so hungry... ㅎㅎ

Have to hydrate little by little.

Guest ThatGirlJae

You're seriously asking my to slap you with a table. Don't treat me like a 2 year old... Lucky you're not paying me fore this nasty job. I'll mess it all up and I'll still get money. Be thankful. Idiots.

Guest sunye~

Grades dropping even though I need to maintain a certain GPA. Making a complete fool of myself. Countless times. Trying to figure out something I have zero experience in. Making stupid mistakes throughout the day. Crappy weather. Knowing I haven't made definite plans for the summer. Knowing I lagged on writing replies. Seeing all this work waiting to be completed. Seeing no improvement.  Getting sick. Gaining weight.
All this just gives me a sick feeling in the gut. Trying to relieve some stress and motivate myself with music. Not exactly working. Or maybe it is. I still feel irritated. 

Guest iwantwonbin

having a bad week.... worked 12 hours from 4am for 4 days for a course related requirement...organised by the college and then it was changed without informing me...couldn't get an extension on an assignment which I required because the change in schedule of my college work prac made it impossible to do the assignment. apparently i should have planned better that they would change the schedule without informing me and planned around it... stupid woman...you work 12 hours of physical labour and work on that crazy assignment which u didn't give anyone any information about...some wrote 20pages some wrote 6 pages . how the bleep are students supposed to know the requirements. i'm just so sad and upset right now , lack of sleep too, more midsems...i'm so tired of it all, no one is helping me, no one can help me....just so over it all. can't deal with it. so sad.

Guest ryuchii

I hate how rude and cold people can be ;____;
It's so hard to find someone who is genuinely nice these days :I I feel like the people i associate with are all so immature and selfish... The friends i grew up with are so unnecessarily mean. Before... i used to behave just like them but now i find myself annoyed every time they make rude comments and criticize others.They're just so negative to be around and i don't approve of their bullying ways... idek what to do anymore :'I
They have been my friends since we were 9... how do i just forget that? I feel like i'm older now and my opinions and outlook in life has changed. I have matured and i've become more considerate of others whereas my friends are still acting like 13 year olds. But.. They are my oldest and only friends... i cant just let them go :/ I feel so confused and frustrated. ._____.

Guest Jywny

I can't get motivated anymore, I went through a hell lot of trouble and sweat like no tomorrow to be one step closer to getting my designation for this profession. I though I would be super happy and all.
But instead, seeing all those people around me succeeding so much more and so far above, just make me feel miserable.
It makes me question myself, if I really should have gone down this road, maybe I was better off in another program, maybe I should have studied abroad, maybe I shouldn't have let go of her hands.
Would my grass be greener?

I can't even express how angry I am. So my chemistry report was due today. I spent weeks on it and finally got around to editing it for about 2hrs. I added at least 500 extra words. This guy who ALWAYS does his work last minute or uses a medical certificate when hes not even sick came into the library trying to write as much as he could in30 mins. Down to the last 10mins I was about to save and print my work but he 'decided' to stick his freakin USB in my computer because some of his text was highlighted grey and he couldn't fix it on his computer. This made my whole computer crash and ALL the work I managed to do in the two hours went down the drain. All he could muster after was a "my bad, can you print for me since my work is there?" So I ended up having to submit a crap copy of my work. I am so disappointed and angry. What pisses me off the most is that I put so much effort in this piece, but had to submit something I'm not happy with. Whereas this guy only started typing the 6k report last night. I really hate you right now. Please don't let me see you during this week. Or even month actually. I might actually loose it and snap.

Lilian said: I can't even express how angry I am. So my chemistry report was due today. I spent weeks on it and finally got around to editing it for about 2hrs. I added at least 500 extra words. This guy who ALWAYS does his work last minute or uses a medical certificate when hes not even sick came into the library trying to write as much as he could in30 mins. Down to the last 10mins I was about to save and print my work but he 'decided' to stick his freakin USB in my computer because some of his text was highlighted grey and he couldn't fix it on his computer. This made my whole computer crash and ALL the work I managed to do in the two hours went down the drain. All he could muster after was a "my bad, can you print for me since my work is there?" So I ended up having to submit a crap copy of my work. I am so disappointed and angry. What pisses me off the most is that I put so much effort in this piece, but had to submit something I'm not happy with. Whereas this guy only started typing the 6k report last night. I really hate you right now. Please don't let me see you during this week. Or even month actually. I might actually loose it and snap.

Guest juniestjuna

God! I'm so mad. Like I can't even look at your face when I wanna slap you. You better thank god I didn't. richard simmons. You full of crap's bull. And richard simmons all your richard simmons. I hate you. And the guts in you. You need to set yourself right and just stop it. Stop putting me down, stop thinking your the boss cause you ain't!

I absolutely hate how people assume you are supposedly jealous of a person because you dislike them.  It never occurs to them that that person must have done something wrong to me.  It never occurs to them that that person must have an ugly attitude.  People act as though that person is so perfect there are people who are going to be 'jealous' of their life.  It's a ridiculous excuse to dismiss the fact they have flaws, too.  There's one thing I know about myself for a fact and it's the fact I never, ever dislike anyone because of jealousy.  I rather spend my time appreciating what I have than waste my time being jealous.  I'm not saying there aren't people who hate out of jealousy, but just don't always assume someone dislike you because of that reason.

Guest timetakesforever

I'm writing a marketing thesis and I have to find Korean respondents for my questionnaire... Do you guys know on how to reach them?:s it's so frustrating!!! I need over 200 respondents and that really is a lot! I have a couple of Korean friends who posted in Daum cafes but it doesn't seem to be working..! If any of you is Korean; feel free to fill in! It's quite fun (rating pictures of models etc) and anonymous!
Link to survey

Guest iilysium

I wish I could be normal. So, so, so badly that it's sending me into despair. Funny how it's never bothered me up until this past year...but then again I never realized how bad it was because I was so out of touch with reality.

Guest ThatGirlJae

I hate having no confidence, being the quiet one is hard. Those who have brought this upon me act as if its an achievement. How could you?! You just ruined another life.