The Random Thread (version 2.0) - [now Environmentally Friendly!]

Guest DOVAHKIIN

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cutegit

i've been emotionally involved with 2pm lately, i need to stop. i WANT to stop. it's seriously eating up my time. D:

omg i don;t have the energy to study anymore. i need to study and achieve my goal. i NEED to. this is my last chance. but i'm letting it slip away. nothing is fun anymore. i need motivation. i need determination. i need the drive that i had before i went on an exchange. it's all gone now and i don;t know why. i feel like i'm wasting my life. 2 and a half months left then that's it. i dont even know what to do with my life.

i hate that stupid prof. pffft

ahhh that kid turns me into/makes me feel like one of those noona fan girls. we go to the same school but why must he be two years younger?!?! I wonder if he remembers me but I hope he doesn't remember how we first met :mellow:

but his cute smile is unforgettable! ackkkk!

Guest EHNerJI

Ahhhh I am so insanely happy right now!

I found an amazing place to live and I can finally transfer schools : )

SO much pressure lifted off my shoulders = /

Guest psycho-tic

lalalalallaala~

//*spazz

soooo much effin' homework!!! wtf? how am I supposed to understand the gist statements?!?!?!

Damn youu D<

Archived