Blindly In Love To Have Pictures Taken, Gillian Chung Thought Of Committing Suicide

Immortal_Angel

Guest lil_miss_kawaii

Can anyone say publicity stunt??

I mean right before her comeback and right after CC's interview

its perfect timing to comin out with a sob interview!

Ah the entertainment world is so screwed up sometimes _ but the fact i want to be part of it all makes me smile :D

I mean its good she isn't rly playing a victim and she actually said she is naive an "blindly in love"

But i still dont think Edison should apologize!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JazzyMina

As much as i hate edison now. He really has nuthing to apoligize for..? I mean he did delte it so techly he didnt break his promise.

wat has he to be sorrry forr? their both as bad as each oda for agreeing to do such things.

Plus i agree with whoever said it was a publicity stunt =D

I mean, al this tym shes just disapeared and now sudenly shes gng to have a " Come back " and just be4 it she releases a sad soppy interview.

Guest bang!sarang

im just glad she finally thought everything through and she had the guts

to go in front of hong kong reporters. hong kong magazines like to twist

the truth a lot, and they are more than happy to go into everyone's business.

good job gillian :]

Guest o1honey

i do feel sorry for her.. but at the same time.. i don't know =\

I never really believe much of what artist say anyways.. cuz at this point.. i don't know what they say is RIGHT or WRONG

But from a girl's perspective.. i DO feel sorry for her.. i understand how she felt and stuff.. at least interview was 243892748923742 times better than her previous speech...

Guest courtzn3y

If this happened in the US, they'd just all go on SNL and laugh it off

Then they'll all get their own reality tv shows lol

Guest SongBird

Good girls tend to fall for the bad guys. I can see how it could have happened. Edison looked happy taking the photos. And he took photos with almost every girls he had been with. It's wrong, but a lot of girls can be talked into doing these things "for love." She should have said "no" if she really did not wanted to do it. Always say "no" and mean it whenever you don't want to do something.

And Edison should have man the f*** up and apologized to these girls. Enjoy the act, but when it goes wrong, you don't own up to it. What a wuss. I have no sympathy for guys like that.

But no one is solely to blame when things like this occurs though.

Guest bernicefan

i doubt they stayed together for YEARS...

it has been stated that he DID delete the pictures but the computer expert can retrieve deleted files. i dont see how he is suppose to protect them if he thought he already deleted them.

Actually he did not delete them permanently. Apparently it was still located in the Recycle Bin and even we know how to restore that! Honestly if he was a little more careful these things wouldn't even be in his computer. It's not like these 'computer experts' knows these photos exist. They probably just came upon them. At least HK ppl are more exposed to this type of stuff now. Now they can stop being so uptight, although I do understand the city's more conservative than elsewhere..

I wonder if they were famous b4 the photos...

If they weren't, at least they made a name for themselves...

And I hope edisen didn't go to jail for this or something, it wasn't only his fault...

Yup, they were all famous even before the photos.

I agree that both sides are at fault for this situation. Although I didn't really like the way Gil handled the situation last year at her first press conference after the pictures had been released, from the preview I've seen of this interview...I felt more comfortable watching her interview rather than Cecilia's.

However, the fact that both of them blamed Edison for not phoning them after the incident, even if he did phone them...would it have made a difference? I mean, if he doesn't apologize, they are going to blame him for not doing so. If he did, what else could he say? and what could the girls say? I accept your apology...but I highly doubt any of them will be able to forgive Edison.

And the fact that all the female celebrities are coming out to talk about this incident, it's making it seem as if Edison's all at fault, when clearly...both of them are at fault. Hearing Cecilia's interview made me go WTH, because she was clearly blaming everything on Edison.

Guest glassmask

what I am confused with is...

in entertainment industry, you have no privacy.

its none of other people's business if they take those photos, and they did not want to show it to the public anyways.

so people hacked into the computer and show it to the world and starts to bash them.

its so pointless and unfair, and we cant change it, because many people just like to bash and criticize even if its none of their business..

I just feel in a normal circumstances, none of them should apologize to the public or suffer like this, they were going out and they can do whatever they want right?

I know they are public figure and should watch what they do, but they did not want to expose the picture..

urr..its just fate and bad luck that ppl hacked into the computer...

I hope they can recover soon,

this whole thing is just went in a wrong way...

Guest nightfire

Everything is political these days. The girls weren't forced to do anything. I feel nothing for them.

Guest dancingbymyself

I think these two girls are pinkberryes.

I mean really, they're pushing all the blame onto Edison.

I mean... you thought if you didn't let him take naked pictures he would break

up with you... because that makes so much sense. And if she was so worried about the pictures,

then she should have made sure he deleted them. As in, going to his house and doing it herself...

Guest llrbunny

her mgm't/manager is really bad... >_> they basically did this interview right after cecilia's >_> I find her words really fake. I'm not saying that is scripted but her overall image is really really fake. She's only sorry cuz she got caught (so are the other ppls), but she should just admit that she's a richard simmons >_> she "says" she's not a victim but she's totally acts like one. I mean, is it just me or does she contridicates herself again and again? <_<

her mgm't/manager is really bad... >_> they basically did this interview right after cecilia's >_> I find her words really fake. I'm not saying that is scripted but her overall image is really really fake. She's only sorry cuz she got caught (so are the other ppls), but she should just admit that she's a richard simmons >_> she "says" she's not a victim but she's totally acts like one. I mean, is it just me or does she contridicates herself again and again? <_<

Not to be mean, just because she took pictures of her self doing those acts does not incline that she is a richard simmons.

However, I felt they should stop blaming Edison, it takes two to mingle as you can say.

Both of those females were part of it. Edison should have been more responsible yes, but

it is not his fault if they got "leaked". Since well, he isn't the only one doing the acts now is he?

Guest My Sweet September

I didn't think either Gillian or Cecilia were BLAMING Edison, they just wanted support from him. He's the one who fled overseas and left the girls to defend themselves. They both admitted that they had a part to play and were not victims.

Guest chll51

Can anyone say publicity stunt??

I mean right before her comeback and right after CC's interview

its perfect timing to comin out with a sob interview!

Ah the entertainment world is so screwed up sometimes _ but the fact i want to be part of it all makes me smile :D

I mean its good she isn't rly playing a victim and she actually said she is naive an "blindly in love"

But i still dont think Edison should apologize!

THANK YOU! finally someone pointed that out. I just hate the whole crying in front of the world and pointing out the fact that he's a heartless b.astard because he never called to apologize. Geez, move on with it already. He's never going to call. ><

Now all edison needs to do is do an interview, cry a river, saying he tries to get in touch but couldn't then things will be really interesting from there.

THANK YOU! finally someone pointed that out. I just hate the whole crying in front of the world and pointing out the fact that he's a heartless b.astard because he never called to apologize. Geez, move on with it already. He's never going to call. ><

Now all edison needs to do is do an interview, cry a river, saying he tries to get in touch but couldn't then things will be really interesting from there.

Yeah the whole crying shtick isn't going to work for him.

Guest pencilcasee.

I didn't think either Gillian or Cecilia were BLAMING Edison, they just wanted support from him. He's the one who fled overseas and left the girls to defend themselves. They both admitted that they had a part to play and were not victims.

I agree. When the whole fiasco started it was basically all the girls stuck in Hong Kong dealing with the media everywhere while Edison was away in Canada or some other place overseas. For them especially Gillian it seems, Edison was someone special in their lives. When something like this happens I don't think the girls expected Edison to come out and take all the blame, but some part of them and me inlcuded would have expected him to show some kind of support or any attempt of communication. I don't expect him to call and apologize because I agree that he wasn't the only one to blame, but in some ways I think he should've at least called to check up on them. Then again, I guess I can't really expect him to call every girl that he took the pictures with.

Guest bluberri_oreo

Its understandable that your record company has a certain image that you must fulfill, but if you're going to make comments/statements pertaining to how pure or innocent you are, you shouldn't exactly lie about that. When asked what her opinion regarding sexual things, she was quick to say its disgusting. She could have simply stated that its not a topic I wish to talk about or all humans do it. But to say its disgusting is just stupid considering she is an adult and no one expects her to be virgin (that pure or innocent). That's where people come in and find it hard to forgive her or to even sympathize with her. There's nothing wrong with taking sexual pics with your significant other. Heck, if she was to take pics with her next man, I would say "go ahead" cause its perfectly normal. BUT to put on that image to such an extent (where you're stating sexual things are disgusting) and not live up to it is unforgivable.

Its understandable that your record company has a certain image that you must fulfill, but if you're going to make comments/statements pertaining to how pure or innocent you are, you shouldn't exactly lie about that. When asked what her opinion regarding sexual things, she was quick to say its disgusting. She could have simply stated that its not a topic I wish to talk about or all humans do it. But to say its disgusting is just stupid considering she is an adult and no one expects her to be virgin (that pure or innocent). That's where people come in and find it hard to forgive her or to even sympathize with her. There's nothing wrong with taking sexual pics with your significant other. Heck, if she was to take pics with her next man, I would say "go ahead" cause its perfectly normal. BUT to put on that image to such an extent (where you're stating sexual things are disgusting) and not live up to it is unforgivable.

I agree with this.

but again... isn't the 'pure and innocent' image quite popular among asian female idol stars?~ That's what it seems to me... Every interview they have will somehow contradict one another in some way anyways... not just Gillian's. She just really handle her public image super poorly...

however, I don't think it's a completely public stunt though... so what if it's after Cecilia's interview?! many female stars were victimized... so if one is not the first one to speak up, the others' words after that are considered just for public stunt?! that's quite unfair for them... What if Cecilia's 'brave' move encouraged Gill to think that she should take action and not hide anymore?! that could always happen.... What if Gill also had wanted to confess it to the public but she didn't have the nerve to... until she saw that Cecilia did it... ?! Anything could be the case...

But i don't get how ppl 'take side' and blame one party over the other... I seriously don't. They're all humans... they do make mistakes. It just sucks that their mistakes are super heavily criticized because they're idols. That's all. But like someone said it before, deep down inside, there still should be mannerism. I personally still think that Edison should personally apologize to the victim(s)... whether publicly or not... he doesn't have to make a bigggg press conference to apologize to them... a personal call/message/communicating method could always do it too! It shows his human side... instead of just 'run' off like before. Not saying i'm on Gill's side either... at least she said something about this... >.>

I feel nothing much about these interviews... they usually give off the similar vibe... the "I'm sorry I made mistake please forgive me' vibe... but I also give props to them that they bravely spoke out like this, whether it might be publicity stunt or not... If another victimized female star speaks out after this, I'm still applauding them instead of bashing that she's just 'copying' Cecilia and Gill for publicity stunt. It's not something easy to do... it takes a lot of courage to speak up about the 'shameful' mistakes.

I can only wish the best to her... and the other victimized idols.... and NOT Edison yet [for now]

Archived