* 夢見る少女じゃいられない

Guest xACIDxHEADx

Guest xACIDxHEADx
Yume Miru Shoujo Ja Irarenai
:: SC LINK ::

Cover of Aikawa Nanase rock song from her Red album.

Guitars by Tsi Aileron and Vocals done by Me, under our newly formed band MAKI ROLL !!

:sweatingbullets: its allergy season, i sound a bit stuffed. gomen ne!

<edit> BWAHAHHA silly me..i was like, hrm y is no one commenting, then i realized i forgot to put up the link to the song... >_O heh.

Guest parari

Wow, this was really cool with the layering. I especially liked the effects with the guitar, which was awesome. The only complaint I have about the mixing is that your voice was covered up by the guitars, and I had to turn my volume up high to hear your voice. One of the voices wasn't exactly in tune with the other (you could hear the vibrations) when you did the double voice thingy.

As for musicality... it had enough energy, but after a while, it started getting dull a little bit. Could you make some differences in the way you sing each repeated section? It's a bit boring to hear the same thing sung over again in the same fashion, which is a mistake that many singers make. Other than that, nice job!

Guest onigiri_kun

just as what I expected from the awesome acidshower!

lol~

very nice job! totally rocked it out!

but I agree with parari-chan~ you're mixing could have been better~

but rock songs are damn hard to mix! the instruments are so loud!

can't wait to hear more!!!

Guest xACIDxHEADx

eh?..mayb its ur sound system? ^^?? iono..the vocals sound pretty loud on mines, and on my ipod too.

Guest Rilani

Ahh , a fellow rocker!!!! always glad to see them ^__^

okay, for the vocals , they were great! really, and uh....the volume sounds good to me...it's only in the beginning where the guitars are overpowering the vocals , but them it's all good~

more more please~~~

Archived