Going to Korea~~~~~~~!

Guest ix3DC

Guest ix3DC

What's the best (cheapest) airline?
I'm going to Korea for the first time in 16 years===

Since my parents haven't gone in that same amount of time they don't know what airlines are cheap...

so, do any of you know what airline is cheapest? (leaving mid-July, coming back early August)

Also, if there is a stop between a flight (most likely Japan), will I be able to find my way around easily? A lot of the one stop trips are cheaper, but there are like 4 hour gaps between the flights, and I'm scared I'm going to get lost haha..

anyway, if anyone can help me, i will appreciate it much !

• 1 month later...
Guest skittles*

uhh i dunno which one is cheap BUT i flew korean air. it's nice & there are screens on the back of each seat and from that, you can choose movies, music, television shows, and games. it's really cool and keeps you entertained.

Guest xmichelle

I've taken both asiana and korean air, but my preference is korean air. They have awesome new features and the plane also. B)

I think korean air is cheaper also, less commercial than asiana.

As for a stop, are you fluent? If you are, you're gonna have lots of fun.

If not, it's best to stay inside the airport, or in the vincity of where people can speak your language. It's SO NOT FUN when you're stuck in a country where you don't know the language. -_-:sweatingbullets:

Last time I had a layover for a flight, it was only for like an hour or so? So I had fun. I went around the airport shops with my friends shopping and eating ice cream ^_^V

hope this was useful, and have fun!

PS. shop online for tickets. Usually they're much cheaper! :lol:

Guest Zippy

Korean Air is nice-- As someone already mentioned there are movies, games, short clips, news, etc. on individual screens in front of you. The movie selection was actually rather large (60-80 maybe?) for a plane, though clips (like friends, some korean shows) were fewer. I spent a good 5 hours at least playing tetris against the kid next to me (you can connect to anyone on the plane and challenge them). Oh man... he rocked me..

You should schedule as soon as you can- there can be a big difference in prices depending when you book it....

Guest sommie

you should go around to different travel agents or look up airlines on the net and compare the prices. there could be a big difference between different airline companies or travel agents

Archived