• Created
  • Last Reply
Guest swirly-whirl

not a fan of the dress DDD:

but both yoona + hye sun look great haha

first people have been noticing their same necklaces and now the dresses haha

how interesting x]

Guest damifino

It's not a very flattering dress on either of them. Not that either isn't skinny, but you have to be STICK skinny AND petite to carry off a dress like that. The only one who could pull that look off is Twiggy.

Guest mashimaro_is_luff

i recognize it right away when i first saw yoona's picture in snsd

i love this dress.. even though some people say it look like pickle, but it's cute

Guest mo0shell

Yoona must love Boys Over Flowers, she wore the same dress and have the same star/moon necklace XD. That's so cute of herrr! But in my opinion I think Hye Sun wore it nice with black tights.

Guest cosmicolor.

omgahhhhhhh they both wore it beautifully, hmmm hyesun wit the leggings is cool.....

but yoona wit her hair is <3333333.........

Guest uknowlover2

haha wow yoona look really plain in that dress...jandi look so cute..wow after jessica put her hair like jandi and yoona with the necklace and now the dress.?? what a small world

Guest crazyfrog

i think the dress is one of those that look good on the rack but not on people...

they both look a little odd in it. i think it looks better with tights tho.

GooDaek wore it better. Well, it's more classy and elegant with the black tights and shawl and the hair-do.

GooDaek is more dressy and more formal than Yoona's.

Archived